Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

Yep it is really bad news, the image of cryptocurrencies are already damage.. but as I see in the market seems they are not affected, well hope this will continue to rise up in the market despite banning crypto videos in youtube.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

The American video sharing giant owned by Google is restricting some videos related to the coins. But he reposted it and gave justifications. Discussions are continuing over why this occurs.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, BensonIT said:

This decision by YouTube is the right one because scammers took over the role of educating people on cryptocurrecy on YouTube and after wards redirect them to sites where they scam you off your money 

Maybe that's the reason. But some of youtuber and influencer of cryptocurrency on youtube is legitimate. It means all of whst they've said is true. I know that because while watching, I always read books about crypto and compare it on what I have watch.

In my opinion, some channels will be restored and restored that were deleted by mistake. But not all will be restored probably among these channels there are also malefactors

On 1/8/2020 at 1:23 PM, BensonIT said:

This decision by YouTube is the right one because scammers took over the role of educating people on cryptocurrecy on YouTube and after wards redirect them to sites where they scam you off your money 

This observation is correct because there is a Fake youtube channel that claims to be the Ethereum foundation that is giving away free ETH but when you send the ETH to them it does not come back.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Well, there are many people will be disappointed to this especially to those people that are wanted to learned cryptocurrency because youtube is the source of videos of learnings, i hope they will back it.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

For me what's I see is that's maybe google are planning to launching their own cryptocurrency that's why they banned all others cryptocurrencies videos

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

54 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Yes you are right very sad news to see that Youtube is removing videos related to crypto.

I think youtube are only ruining their reputation by doing that. But now they have restored those deleted videos, but still reputation ruined.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

It's pity to hear news like this. Is that how dangerous the video associated with crypto currencies should be removed? Did the big men not think about the very good development related to crypto currencies in the world.

This news is too old after this Act youtube Apologize and make a statement that they banned only those youtube channel on which hacker and scammer are running fake airdrop .This is good step of youtube.

The sad news of the crypto currency is that to it has been decreasing all the private services and also YouTube has deleted all the things related to the crypto currency. 

i don't think it really bad news for crypto because crypto already pump and work on its own power. but i think investor will decrease only

On 12/25/2019 at 6:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

i know about it , but if in cryptocurrency still more people intersted and demand still high in every where and every time  i think its no worry about that.

Well I guess this thing is over now and YouTube has also apologized for it and said it was some fault in their system so everything is fine now.

I agree with you, many of us are unaware of the sad news crypto for the cryptocurrency world. But now the crypto works we are very successful. How do we get detailed information if these sides are closed?

may be social media having some difficulties and rules that's why it is removing from their servers.there is nothing too bad because a lot of social media platform is available to share about crypto

I think they will remove that videos which will be about the projects which do not have any future while it will not remove the videos of established projects. 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Can you provide any proof ? Isn't it the same as on this forum ? When posts do not have enough quality they are also being removed. I think that it's a good thing and that it improves the platform.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

That's a really sad news for the cryptoworld. Cause I think crypto videos should be allowed on YouTube. It helped us a lot to learn about cryptoworld. 

indeed it was really sad but later it turn out to be sole glitch where it server were removing its video but later on it go fixed

Maybe some of the videos are getting deleted but there are still many contents in youtube that are related to crypto. Some videos may cointain contents that are are unauthorized by the google company so it is not much big of a deal.

468x60-3.png

On 12/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

i think this was just a stupid move by youtube to cut off crypto content and they later said they are sorry and took all the strikes off the channels they gave it to. crypto will be here in the future and we wont forget what youtube did.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, laio94 said:

in my opinion this is a wrong behavior at the start, you can not go to penalize certain content without a real reason, long ago I remember this ban on content that made facebook and I was really amazed, why not have a valid reason to be put in place. I believe that more than anything else it is a behavior taken to protect investors, since many invest everywhere without understanding that an investment can also be a source of loss of capital, so it is a protection to prevent acts of theft of money, at least I think this is a probable implementation of the principle according to which they applied these protections.

At first the YouTube will doing this that they are removing those channels which will share the news of the crypto market but now they are not doing this because they know that the  future of the crypto is so much bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day