Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

I think YouTube has reviewed it and said it was just a misunderstanding. Youtube has reopened content containing cryptocurrency.

Yes this is very bad news. I heard this news 2 days ago. Facebook has also libra coin than why they banning cryptocurrencies advertisement.

Not so sad anymore, eh?  I'm very glad youtube decided to reverse that poor decision they made.  I actually do watch a lot of crypto videos, mostly about altcoins, on youtube and I find them to be extremely educational.  And I have yet to watch one that was promoting anything sketchy or anything like that.  I'm not sure what youtube was thinking with that, but they made the right move by restoring those videos they took down.

YouTube is changing the rules all the time now, often without warning. If you know someone with a YouTube channel, tell them to back up their channel on DIY Tube just in case. And they can earn cryptocurrency at the same time.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

15 hours ago, Ipal said:

Yes that's right, we are very sad, all social media prohibit cryptocurrency ads, why are they afraid of cryptocurrency, but recently I heard that YouTube has restored the video that they deleted.

They are actually not afraid of cryptocurrency, just don't want to display an element of fraud on their social media sites. I hope youtube doesn't delete the crypto video anymore

If this is true then it is really a bad news.youtube is one of the biggist platform to promote new ideas.we will not be able to gain more information about cryptoworld.very sad news...

no, this is not bad news. YouTube is just a little pieces of crypto, and the most important is Google, Windows, iOS, and Android, while allowing crypto to run well. in fact the wallet and exchanger are still functioning properly. promotion issues, there are still many other social media such as blogs, twitter, telegrams, and others. why do you take this too seriously? YouTube is not even an effective media for promoting crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube

YouTube is under Google. Google is the parent company, which is also an under company of Alphabet. And thus, all the decision of Google would be the decision on its platforms such as YouTube.

What's wrong going on, like seriously why crypto is being banned by nations and organisations, I think crypto is going to be the future of currency. Do it harm by any way? This is really unfair.

I think this is a temporary phenomenon, and after some period of time YouTube will stop blocking channels about cryptocurrencies. and as far as I know they made a statement that it was a mistake

I think this is a temporary phenomenon, and after some period of time YouTube will stop blocking channels about cryptocurrencies.  But they can't stoop the development of crypto. Crypto is a powerful currencies.

If YouTube decides to do so, it will be the only loser, because many will leave YouTube and search for another platform to post their videos related to cryptocurrencies, and this is what made YouTube go back on its decision.
He claims it was an unintended problem

THINK POSITIVE

It is very sad to not be able to use the crypto website because users from all these countries will not be able to use it because only the wealthiest countries can use it and so crypto cannot use all countries.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

I don't get why would they do such things? Doesn't Facebook have their own crypto? Why would they hate crypto if they them selves have one? I don't get why would they remove crypto related videos on YouTube too. What made them hate it that much?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Of course they have their own reasons, reportedly they will have their own crypto, so Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto, also Facebook has Libra coin so that it bans Ads related to crypto. So no need to worry or feel sad because there are still many other places to promote crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:26 PM, bliznec said:

Definitely this confuses the audience with crypto. Facebook did not see crypto ads being banned. 

yes! many peoples are afraid from the future of the crypto currency. Youtube is onwed by the google.and google is a very big platform if it banned the crypto currency then a large amount of peoples demotivate from this news

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Syed Rehan said:

yes! many peoples are afraid from the future of the crypto currency. Youtube is onwed by the google.and google is a very big platform if it banned the crypto currency then a large amount of peoples demotivate from this news

YouTube thereby repels cryptocurrency users. I don’t know for what purposes she does it, but she does it very well. 

1 hour ago, Agios said:

Of course they have their own reasons, reportedly they will have their own crypto, so Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto, also Facebook has Libra coin so that it bans Ads related to crypto. So no need to worry or feel sad because there are still many other places to promote crypto.

They came back to say it was a mistake that it was a bug that affected their system

Sad news for cryptocurrency! I think on those last months there are many news about cryptocurrency the objective of those news just to plant the panic on the cryptocurrency traders, so just a speculation, crypto is for ever. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes that is bad and also sad news. I think Google and Facebook banned cryptocurrency relation is because sure many scammer. I see on Youtube scammer created the livestream with recorded video and create system to chat and detect the incoming payment. So that scammer give promise double your Ethereum and that is sure scam. So Youtube decide to banned whole cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:15 AM, Cryptojubayer said:

It's not a sad news anymore because YouTube apologized and solved all crypto related issues.

Yes Youtube apologized, But I think apologized or no it is not a bad news for crypto but yes a bad news for Youtube.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course it is a matter of great sadness that all the videos on YouTube about crypto currency have been deleted so that crypto users are not able to get help when they are experiencing various problems.

Of course, it is very sad that all the videos about crypto from YouTube have been deleted so that users can not solve their problem. Many users are not able to get help. But Crypto currency is still growing .

On 12/25/2019 at 7:22 PM, laio94 said:

in my opinion this is a wrong behavior at the start, you can not go to penalize certain content without a real reason, long ago I remember this ban on content that made facebook and I was really amazed, why not have a valid reason to be put in place. I believe that more than anything else it is a behavior taken to protect investors, since many invest everywhere without understanding that an investment can also be a source of loss of capital, so it is a protection to prevent acts of theft of money, at least I think this is a probable implementation of the principle according to which they applied these protections.

They should explain to people espesially to people who loves crypto, why they would be banning it not just banning it because they want to. I'm really sad about this.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Now the youtube will cancel that report and this is not true because i am a youtube and i share the airdrops which is related to all the crypto and still i am uploading and sharing so this is not true and we are easily to share the links and also videos on youtube.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day