Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

• Useful or interesting 20
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

yes YouTube deleting cryptos currencies related content channel one of my friend YouTube channel deleted i dont know why youtube deleting crypto currencies realated channels

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Ohhhh seriously ? This is not that much of a good news, i have not really heard that much about this, but now i will take a look and inform myself the best i can to see about this.  I hope they don't really do it 

• +1 4

Definitely this confuses the audience with crypto. Facebook did not see crypto ads being banned. 

• -1 2
  • +2 1

Yes you are right it is sad for us, because we could learn a lot about crypto from YouTube, if such videos were removed from YouTube then we would have to depend on our blog to get the news.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I was sad to hear that all the videos in the crypto world were being removed on YouTube.  Because we got a lot of help with the videos on YouTube, and through these videos we learned about the important things in cryptoscience.

• +2 1

Always remind that sad news is the previous stage of upcoming good news. Now in this market a bad news ongoing. Many crypto related youtube channel got strike and also got some suspended. So now only make the videos private is only solution to save your channel.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes will be sad news for cryptocurrency if Youtube removing videos related to cryptocurrency. But I dont think that is possible there are many plagiarism for this reason the robot or staff of Youtube remove those videos.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not think you should worry about this news. Since two or three years I am hearing many news about banning crypto from the world. But there is nothing I have seen related this.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

As sad as it may be, our cryptocurrency users will be very broken.  Because users of cryptocurrency could know a lot from Google and YouTube, they will no longer know when they are closed.

• +1 2

It's sad news YouTube channels and videos are deleting YouTube. We could learn a lot about currency and get a lot of information.We hope YouTube supports Cryptocurrency videos again.

• +2 2

It's sad but not quite. Many news channels and groups in social networks. Take this forum over time I think participation in it will be enough to communicate and learn the latest news. Keep up to date with all events.

• +1 2

28 minutes ago, Opinder said:

I do not think you should worry about this news. Since two or three years I am hearing many news about banning crypto from the world. But there is nothing I have seen related this.

Yes you are right anyway I think there is a misunderstanding about this news or not read to completion. YouTube removes the suspected scammer of crypto its helping crypto from the scammer not avoid crypto villain  (that the news i rwad above)

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

That was so sad if its true,i hope its not. I haven't heard that news but i think there's a reason why they banned all post regarding crypto and i hope it will not affect the future of cryptos.

• +2 1

With crypto banned from entering the largest video channel at this time, YouTube, making the spread of news about cryptocurrency even stagnant.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Thus kind of news that we don't want to see now, because decisions from a big companies like YouTube will definitely effect on cryptocurrencies and reducing the using of bitcoin around the world, thus is really apset 

• +1 5

Well it is sad news to everyone here, but i think those videos got deleted are violated the rules implemented by YouTube. Since youtube is very strict about copy right and auch i think they are starting to clean the content made. If not, i hope they will give chance on crypto bexause youtblube is very effective learning tool.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

But why? I cannot understand why banning happen. I hope this happens because of their responsibility to protect people because if not, this is a serious matter. Facebook will have Libra in future I think it can become way to improve Crypto Currency. By the way, did you have any valid article about this banned Crypto Currency content on the internet?

• +3 2

On 12/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Today this issue has been resolved by youtube fortunatley. Youtube have lift the ban saying that it was a mistake. It look like some thing is done deliberately. But who cares, we all happy that its a good news 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Migo said:

Thus kind of news that we don't want to see now, because decisions from a big companies like YouTube will definitely effect on cryptocurrencies and reducing the using of bitcoin around the world, thus is really apset 

yea man i was so upset as well, there are people who are actually making a living of youtube by posting videos about crypto, and there are also a lot of people who are introduced to crypto by youtube.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It was absolutely a bad news for crypto world since many people are learning through youtube and some some vloggers using youtube as their alternative sources of money.

• +1 1

yap sad shit, they even marked those contents dangerous, like the whole crypto thing is a scam.

• +1 2

I heard an explanation in this Forum earlier that he said that Youtube just made a mistake, now the deleted content has been restored. Youtube apologizes for this, he said.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

I think this is just temporary lots if crypto users now will criticised the youtube as well as facebook and google if all crypto users or crypto enthausiast will make critisized that three big company i hope they will not banned crypto related topics again hope it will happen