I was wondering if you can live solely and exclusively from trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

I was wondering if you can live solely and exclusively from trading?

I have been considering certain scenarios in which I would have to live solely and exclusively from some internet business and and trading and cryptocurrency mining are the main ones for which I recline, I am more in favor of trading because as we already know it is one of the banking business at the time, even so it would not discard the mining of cryptocurrencies because later it may be more lucrative to live from mining.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If you do things well and do not get depressed easily it may be an effective way for you to live, there are other ways but if you choose to trade it will be a good thing you do

• +1 1

It depends on the size of your capital and your monthly expenses because trading is not profitable every month, so you must be aware of risk management and focus on maintaining your capital in an upward direction, which will help you to achieve good profits that cover your living expenses and maybe more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Different people with different choices, some people tends to live and earn basically on trading alone,  it all depends on how excellent your performance is on trading, then the better your earnings should be. Trading is sweet for traders that are very good at trading without experiencing so many losses rather they are catching out in good profits. When you concentrate and have much time for your trading, the outcome and profits would definitely be higher compared to when you are trading with distractions. In order words, trading needs much more concentration rather than being disturbed.

I think it all depends on how dedicated you are to trading, your ability to learn. You have to be aware that first you will go through a great process not easy to get to live from trading, the key is always to be consistent and put short-term goals and go fulfilling them little by little. 

Sure, you can live from trading online. But it all depends on how good of a trader you are. What do you want to trade ?¿?¿¿ Forex, metals, commodities, etc. Remember that roughly 90 % of all Forex traders will lose their account in less than 6 months. So, very few people are making money trading.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This would take so much time and stress to keep your thoughts only on the market. You would have to compete with smart and institutional money.

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies keep you from following up on all your other business if you work seriously, regularly and with great energy, and if you want to rely on trading, you should pay attention because it is fraught with risks and contains many pitfalls and may not give you good income during the month, so you have to pay attention during work

• +1 1

if we do trade without  any hesitation make our goal in short term so we will achieve  our best.it is good idea to trade and earn but you should  pay your attention  because  risk chances are high.

I'm actually not sure about that. But I guess there would be some people like that. Some people take the trading as their sole business and take it very seriius.

Trading is good and enjoyable when you have all the knowledge and tools required because you will be making some profits while as being your own boss.

Advancements in technology have ensured anyone with a working internet connection can start day trading for a living. But whilst it might be possible, how easy is it and how on earth do you go about doing it? This page will look at the benefits of day trading for a living, what and where people are trading, plus offer you some invaluable tips

On 15/10/2020 at 1:39 AM, arqjairoc said:

I have been considering certain scenarios in which I would have to live solely and exclusively from some internet business and and trading and cryptocurrency mining are the main ones for which I recline, I am more in favor of trading because as we already know it is one of the banking business at the time, even so it would not discard the mining of cryptocurrencies because later it may be more lucrative to live from mining.

Based on my opinion, I think this is possible. Though it depends on your trading skills and your experience as well. Some people are so experienced and earn a lot from trading alone.

I have considered living from trade and for this reason I work continuously in exchanges and I look for knowledge to be able at some point this year to be able to live from it 100%, because now I am living based on my investments in trade, but I still need to work to have money to invest, but soon I will be living from commerce to its fullest, it is constant education of commerce and practice simultaneously to be able to fulfill my predetermined goal.

earning money through the trading and being used it as a living and even to get rich out of it is possible and many people are doing it

what to say trading is very good tool for earning money if you have the best knowledge of the online trading you can rule the whole world by only sitting in your house