Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

55 minutes ago, aefasshaikh said:

In the future we will definitely gain from bitcoin. Crypto won't be easily defeated. While Bitcoin is not going to increase at a high rate, it will undoubtedly be- in the future.

The story of wealth in this topic refers to the massive fortune that early adopters gained from bitcoin by holding it from 2009 and 2010. Cryptocurrency will exist in the future but it may not bring considerable wealth for the holders because we live in an era in which crypto has passed its main growth and is increasing slowly after that. When a technology appears for the first time, it attracts people for some years but it loses attraction over time and this is what has happened for crypto. We need a big transformation to see big values again.

24 minutes ago, golas6 said:

Most definitely we tend to definitely will get because of bitcoin through forthcoming. Crypto doesn't turn out to be was not able comfortably. Despite the fact bitcoin cannot rise by big quote nevertheless it really will surely get higher through forthcoming and we will reap a bunch of business earnings.

Yes, I think it is only a matter of time as the market stabilizes and governments resolve the current crisis in which all markets are exposed, not just the crypto market. Then we will see the rise that will make there new rich people in the field.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

In future we see the different peoples stories than they buy the coins in low rate and sell that at high price and they change their life through the crypto market. Crypto is the world best and good market in which some peoples will change their life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, so many people are becoming now who have bought the Bitcoin during the first release. I think , in the very first time the Bitcoin price could be about $3-$6, can you imagine investors who had bought more than 1000 BTC at that time, what is his case now? 

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

In future we see the different peoples stories than they buy the coins in low rate and sell that at high price and they change their life through the crypto market. Crypto is the world best and good market in which some peoples will change their life.

I am optimistic about that and I hope to earn from bitcoin and the digital currencies that I collected after the current economic crises caused by the virus are resolved and after the halving we may start taking profits.

yes it is a sure thing that the future of digital currency will grow huge and it will go wide with lots of acceptance and usage of these crypto currencies globally around the world, gradually 

It is an chance, as you mentioned, and luck had a major role in it 6 years ago. As for what happened now, I think it is a game and the losers are many

8 hours ago, Sho12 said:

Although it is difficult that most people will go down with a beer market and will be very much more likely to go back or take advantage of the bottom. But for those who are patient and risk the right, there will be people who are new millionaires.  

We Will witness future millionaire soon, there are chances for those that re determines to reach that status soon in the future

yes after this big fall in the price of bitcoin we will see new rich people after a while from reaching a new top price after a years maybe.

1 hour ago, BunnyPitch said:

I think it's too early to talk about this, but at best, cryptocurrencies should be the main way to pay for goods or services.

It is not early, it is time to hold now  so in the future our stories will be told.

43 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Since I came to cryptocurrency, I realized the importance and positive impact that it will have on the world, so I am very optimistic that the future of cryptography is very bright

Crypto is already seen, like a future currency. although it is not possible but the blockchain system has been used by several companies to advance transaction technology.

11 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Crypto is already seen, like a future currency. although it is not possible but the blockchain system has been used by several companies to advance transaction technology.

Cryptocurrency has been embrace by anyone in cryptocurrency and we believe it will prosper for a long period of time, we are even expecting to be rich in cryptocurrency

Bitcoin has become a global currency that is traded on the World Wide Web and recognized by about 100 thousand companies around the world, including Microsoft, Dell.. Therefore, the demand for it is great, and it is possible to make a fortune from it.

1 hour ago, EDMTraz said:

I think so too. Although this has not yet been widely adopted, some large companies, such as Yahoo, accept BTC payments. We hope that in the next few years, cryptography will become more popular and accepted.

Well, I just found out if Yahoo has received btc payments, a very good progress. this will be copied by several other large companies. Amazon has also received BTC.

I think that it all depends on the situation with the prices of the coins we hold, because if the price of coins in the market drops, but the price of the coins that hold them still makes a small profit, this will not stop us selling it immediately, to get a small profit, and buy it back when the price fell below the price when we bought before.

7 hours ago, GreedLap said:

I do not believe in the future of Crypto, because I know too soon that it will be eliminated and replaced with any good choice and great potential. Believing in your choice is the best way to win at Crypto, because everything can make you lose.

You don't need to be here if you don't believe in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is too young to be eliminated, you need other means to be able to eliminate cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency can be here for many decades to come

Yeah, I am hoping that someone will become really successful because of crypto and they will continue to share their knowledge and experiences to us. 

Yes. rich from bitcoin is possible, and the future we will see more. I am looking forward to it. my dad bought a mazda 6 when he sold bitcoins. he bought bitcoins since 2012. he didn't disclose but i know he has more than 30 bitcoins.

Bitcoin prices will rise in the future. However, when one cannot say exactly how it is, it is expected to increase later this year. That's why we all have to hold on to Bitcoin, thinking about the future. Later, if the price goes up, the future will be much brighter and there will be no obstacle ahead. The price goes up by decreasing the price of each item.

New wealth stories would seem true to come because currently the stories of new wealth & crypto are at the launch. The new stories predicament would become true & also the new crypto coins would launch. The new coins to be released will then be on the top 100 coins of the high value.thanks

Edited by xman2

2 hours ago, Gangss said:

We know that crypto / blockchain is still in mass adoption. You see, pundix has already distributed 5,000 of its xpos, such as Tencent, Twitch, Line, etc. Interest in crypto / blockchain

Progress is very rapid, many companies and markets are interested in crypto. this is good news, crypto values are getting higher and will be unrivaled.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:
  • This is a big chance for the guys who has thousands of investment in crypto to be a millionaire because we all know that bullrun will occur if the corona virus ends. I hope it ends sooner so that we can see the result on how much did its price raise.

It is true, and I believe that a big rise in the digital currency market will happen after the end of the Corona virus crisis, and we will achieve many profits. Those who have invested in large sums will hear the stories of their new fortune.

6 hours ago, Reival said:

I would say that in any case there will be a future. Many projects will disappear, but some coins will grow and become popular, like bitcoins or ethereum

If many projects disappeared, more will be launched to replace them, cryptocurrency should be always progressing in this world as more people believe in it

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

If many projects disappeared, more will be launched to replace them, cryptocurrency should be always progressing in this world as more people believe in it

It is true that projects for cryptocurrencies are increasing every day and people who believe in the cryptocurrency market are increasing day by day, and this will give this world great importance, which will lead to a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies significantly, and it can achieve wealth for some.