Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

I guess it won't happen anymore. Because everyone now understands the importance of Bitcoin, it will rise slowly. In just five years when the price of Bitcoin has risen, it is truly amazing how this phenomenon happened

I think that we will all probably profit from this soon. We need to hold our cryptocurrencies that stand a chance to succeed. I'm investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and will try entering other coins as well, some from the top-ten, others from lower positions. Having a plan helps. Have a long term position for the next two years and only trade a small percentage if you can profit from trading.

After the strange fall that happened to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I think many lost money and became frustrated after dreaming about getting rich from bitcoin and we don't know whether this is the beginning of a strong rally or the beginning of the end.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are so many stories of personalities who have made a fortune in bitcoin, these people's success stories in the bitcoin field prove that nothing is impossible and I am waiting for new stories in the future.

There is more of bitcoin that we are yet to see, the story will be different colors compare to their own, there will be more wealthier people in cryptocurrency in the future

On 3/14/2020 at 11:09 AM, Sahil gupta said:

Hello my dear friend. In my personal opinion Bitcoin will be became a lot more valuable and popular in the future. So we will became the witness of new stories in the future. 

Experts believe that if virtual currencies want to succeed and take profits, they need to acquire the institutional nature and be subject to supervision and regulation, such as banks, financial and investment institutions. This means significant and effective participation by banks, currency exchange offices and other financial entities. This will help the virtual currency market expand and grow.

1 minute ago, ChampZ said:

Same. But I think that we should be a little more careful and not go all-in. Although the future of btc is bright, we will never know what will happen for sure. I'm also pretty sure, but I'm sure I will have unforeseen circumstances if something goes wrong.

True, don't invest all your funds in one go, but spread them over time.

What happens in the short term very much depends on how the corona virus affects the real economy. If it lasts into the summer tourist season, this is going to be a bad year, also for crypto!

However, this is all related to outside events, and not to some fundamental flaw in blockchain / crypto itself. So that is relatively good news.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 12/27/2019 at 6:02 AM, Lubruselu said:

Sure, in order to become rich you must risk huge amount of money but many people the things that's make them to be poor is that's they are so much fears to risk investment

Been a risk taker is one of the responsibility of a good traders take risk at any time to use an opportunity

We are now witnessing a new story where the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4,000 and we can use this opportunity to buy as many currencies as possible because the price will rise again in the coming months

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is possible to be rich from bitcoin and other altcoins. I've seen my neighbor, he's a retired teacher he bought bitcoins in 2002, he bought more than 100 bitcoins. He became rich. He said he still has more than 50 bitcoins available

1 hour ago, Awaren said:

Do you think a super coin will replace bitcoin? I think that when Bitcoin is popular, there will be many people who want to trade with it, and the speed of Bitcoin will not allow this.

Supper coin?? sounds promising but will have to follow thew bitcoin code that means it will not be any super just an update.

yes if you invest your time and money into cryptocurrency its possible to obtain huge wealth in the future but you should be very carefully as there will be some obstacles towards your success what you need to do is just learn and invest into right place

Everything is permissible in the world of cryptocurrencies, which fluctuates in an unexpected way and prices can double suddenly and lucky at the time, which may have stored a good amount of currencies and may tell us his story.

20 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello there my dear friend. If we collect a lot of BTC. And the price of btc should reach over 30000USD to became millionaire in the future. That's how we can be witnesses of new stories. 

Yes, this is correct and this time is the time to buy and assemble and then wait until the situation stabilizes in the economic markets and bitcoin begins the expected bullish cycle and then we take profits.

Well, I am a Forex trader for last seven years. Now I am realizing that I have wasted a lot of time not to trust in Cryptocurrencies. But Still I am not so late. Still I believe it is good time for make profits in Cryptocurrencies. 

Yes its possible to witness new stories of wealth among crypto investors who are holding their bitcoins now to await for the future when the price of 1 BTC hits $100,000.

well i don't think that we can do it with bitcoin, but there are lots of altcoins like XRP or ETH that has very low price compared to bitcoin, so they have to run someday, and maybe we can benefit from it, and i think it is possible but not wih bitcoin.

If we actually take a look back at the progress of bitcoin in the long last few years, it has been a massive increase in the price of bitcoin. Investors as at then made a lot of gain. I don't think the price of bitcoin will ever rise in the same magnitude as it was during that period of time. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We will since a lot of people are buying in as low as 3500 dollars, which happened recently and btc is already doubling that.

May be some people are become millionaire with luck but from two to three there no chance that by luck we can become millionaire but we can earn some profit if we learned this market before investment in crypto market we need some basics about this market. 

10 hours ago, Gangss said:

I think that in the future, if cryptocurrencies become such a powerful currency system, banks will probably have to reconsider their cryptocurrency policies.

What you are talking about is a reason for banks to clash with crypto currencies. changes to crypto will affect everything including all banks may switch to digital currency.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

In the world this time peoples will create the new ideas to earn money through easy way and this is true becasue i personally like the easy way to make money in short time and like the crypto market and also the forex market peoples will learn and than start to trade in this market and make money through the easy way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope to hear new stories of affluence caused by bitcoin so that confidence returns and optimism returns to the market. I expect that by solving the current disease crisis, the markets will recover.

As for Bitcoin, I don't think at the moment, but we might be seeing currencies other than Bitcoin in the future be like Bitcoin in its infancy. Where it is a small amount and then in the future it becomes tens of times.