Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 19
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

I think having two jobs is good, the problem is only how we manage the time and cryptocurrency can indeed be made for a job or a new business, but maybe it is not right time now because  government regulations that are still confusing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

It depends on how much income you earn from your crypocurrency. Don't compare today with 6 years ago. In the early days of crypto, the prices were extremely low and the potential for big increase was quite possible because most coins were not even worth 1 cent! Their value was a fraction of a cent! So, the room for price jump was very big and broad. But today most famous coins have experienced a big step in price rise and it is not as easy for them to grow again as before. I don't want to say it is impossible but it takes some big events to transform a coin's price which is already high enough. So, investing in crypto may change your life for a temporary period but it may not last forever. Don't risk losing your job.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

If you check the history of any crypto currency after passing the time the demand of crypto currecncy increase day by day. According to economics rules if demand of any thing increase day by day the price goes up and when price goes up the investor enjoy the profit.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Maybe you have a point there if the user have enough coins to leave his or her job. Because of that money you can live now for a long time. But I think you also need to work to double your income in the future and also to have a backup money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Sometimes, I also think what will happen to me if I invest and have a good prfit in crypto. And I agree to you. For me, if I get a higher profit on my investment in crypto, then I will stop working my job. Why? because I already earning high profit than my actual job.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies cannot be relied upon to make gains and leave the real business to life. Because at any moment, digital currencies can collapse and lose a lot. We should have auxiliary business as well as crypto trading.

• +1 1

Well, there are many certainties about people who changed their lives from crypto, but for now, if you want to do that then look for coins with such potential. Maybe Ripple?

• +1 2

Investing in cryptocurrency brings investment and this is associated with benefits for yourself. Crypto does not impose to leave, it is everyone’s desire. 

It is right, crypto has great potential in earnings. No one can earn money like crypto in any other work.  With its high volatility one can earn millions in short period , which is not possible with any job.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

In two words: Not Happening.

Forget about getting rich quick. Do you think it is easy to invest and hold a small capped coin and wait a few years without selling it? Price goes down 50% and if you invested 1000$ you are losing 500$ now. How sure can you be it won't go down more. This is exactly what is happening. How can you even trust that the developers won't abandon it for their next project. Noone trusts any altcoin and Bitcoin might give you results but forget about buying with 10$ and becoming rich. Ain't happening.

5 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

In two words: Not Happening.

Forget about getting rich quick. Do you think it is easy to invest and hold a small capped coin and wait a few years without selling it? Price goes down 50% and if you invested 1000$ you are losing 500$ now. How sure can you be it won't go down more. This is exactly what is happening. How can you even trust that the developers won't abandon it for their next project. Noone trusts any altcoin and Bitcoin might give you results but forget about buying with 10$ and becoming rich. Ain't happening.

Hi friend it happens that i am not an investor of 10 dollars nor an investor of 1000 dollars nor an investor of 10000 dollars , instead i am considered a small whale with almost five digits invested . Friend 

• +1 2

Yes, that's right, I have a friend who collected a lot of bitcoin with a good deal, in Stratis coin that he bought from a low price and sold it in 10 $, all you have to do is choose the strong currency and only.

• +1 1

Anyone can profit from investments in cryptocurrency. You just need to invest in a timely manner, as in December 2017, and you have nothing to lose. But timely investments require good luck. Only those who improve their strategy of repeating one mistake every day in cryptocurrency constantly destroy the public.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That is actually a fact if you pursue crypto it can be a daily job. Trading can earned a lot of profit a little bit risky but if you have a passion and skill on trading then why not.

• +1 1

People, who predicted rise of bitcoin price 5-6 years ago are genious people.  Now they can stop working in the office and start buying stocks and bonds to multiply their bank. I really envy them.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Cryptocurrencies have presented us with infinite possibilities to escape the rat race, I believe it can be achieved coupled with investment i.e. time and monetary effort spent,  with the gained knowledge of course. "In Crypto I Trust".

• +1 1

There are some good coins that you can pick up and buy for long time, so in the future you can sell them and make use of the money, which can be enough to last you a lifetime.

• +1 1

I personally think it can be possible, regardless of the prices because I think there are people who are so skilled in what they do, and that trading could be for them. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

For me cryptocurrency is an extra stream of income, leaving your job to crypto I think is a personal choice and decession one can actually make if he founds it helpful to do so. 

• +1 3

well this can be true but it depends on the amount of money you have already and if you can actually cover your daily living and paying rent on trading profits.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I also think there are people who bought the coin 5 years ago and still save it, maybe that person is a lucky person and has a strong analysis. But the possibility of someone like that would certainly do other work like trading.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Anyone can make big profits from investing in cryptocurrency. You just have to invest at the right time -- like in December 2017, when no one could lose.

But investing at the right time requires luck. Only those who improve their cryptocurrency investment strategy every day, one mistake after another, consistently crush the masses.

• +2 1

anas hassan

I do not think so that crypto can be a full time work. As crypto is little bit risky even if you are very expert crypto will remain risky till its volatile been removed. 

• +1 1

I also think there are people who bought the coin 5 years ago and still save it, maybe that person is a lucky person and has a strong analysis. But the possibility of someone like that would certainly do other work like trading.

• +1 1