Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

I believe that investing in crypto market we can take off our like without job because we can earned monthly more then what we earns from our nine to five job. Because it is beneficial for any person who wants huge amount of earning from at home then doing work without any boss. 

You're right but I don't think you should quit your day job when it comes to investing in crypto. In crypto, we can do as we wish. There are no barriers, but the market is not always the same. No one knows when to get up and when to get down, in which case it is better not to have a job. We can invest in other times.

I do not agree with you, even those who bought bitcoin when it was $ 1, if they then become unemployed they will gradually dispense their properties so that nothing remains of them, so you should stay away from this idle thinking, and think of permanent investment methods.

I personally believe this, but very few people will be engaged in trading cryptocurrencies in order not to go to work, since you need to constantly sit at the computer to do this

On 4/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Readmm said:

I believe that one day people will at least get paid in crypto, but most likely the usual work will be preserved, even despite the development of cryptocurrencies.

I think that there people who trust cryptocurrency and its unpredictable values and I think that they should still have jobs that have stable earnings which can be great to them because if the cryptocurrency is declining then you will have stable job that will give you stable profits. 

I think the people who bought bitcoin at that time are very lucky, because the price of the house is in thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, I knew bitcoin very late, but nevertheless I strive to achieve my goal of it in the last and work in trading and financial investment.

Yes there is possible that investing on crypto can make us leave out day job if we give interest on crypto heavily then we will get high profit we do not need to work in office or company if we have good knowledge of investment of cryptocurrency then we will be rich very soon.

I'm not sure because everyone will have their own views, how to allocate time and profit ... for me personally, I think I will still consider cryptocurrencies as my second job and time allocation, doing both the good, I also need stability

Buying such currencies and waiting for them to rise crazy, is almost impossible, it cannot be relied upon at all. We have to work hard until we finally have a break.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I dont think that trading here in crypto world can make us leave our daily job because there are still jobs that has a great amount of salary for their employees. And you'll gonna ask me, I am considering trading here as a sideline and not a full time job because of the volatility of the coin's value.

I believe that investing in crypto can make us leave our job. Because we can earn as much as we want from crypto. The only thing needed is investment, well planning,and its execution. Then we can be independent 

I believe that investing in crypto can make us leave our job. Because we can earn as much as we want from crypto. The only thing needed is investment, well planning,and its execution. Then we can be independent 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Jump said:

I believe if the certain time comes then the cryptocurrency can topped the daily jobs that normal people take and be replaced by cryptocurrency because earning in cryptocurrency is easy and it can help people to earn little by little

There is possiblities for cryptocurrency will be preferable to our physical jobs, this is when cryptocurrency will be acceptable worldwide and the jobs paid in cryptocurrency is higher than our normal jobs that are available

I believe that yes one day if you invested well on cryptocurrency you can leave your daily life job and concentrate fully on it. Just be patient and watch your investment and also how you trade.

It is possible that I know a lot of people who work in investment and trading only, and they have given up all their daily jobs for that.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, Bruno52 said:

I think someone can leave his/her day job if they invest properly in crypto currency and this can be achieved by long and deep research into the topic of investing as this will boost his/her knowledge about crypto currency making it easier to invest in it.

Well if anyone has a plan to leave their job in the future to be full time working using crypto, i think they need 2 or more ways to earn Cryptocurrency and it also includes the short term and long term in investing or in trading so that his/her income are continuous.

Not sure! At least not for me.. I don't prefer to take this cryptocurrencies trading as a full time job! Even if it gives me good profits! Don't put all youe eggs in one basket as they said.. And don't trust the cryptocurrencies market 100%

Well actually getting income from two source is good , but the problem would be the kind of job we do , if our daily job seems to be so stressful and time consuming, then we got a big investment in crypto which gives much income, for me I would leave the job and face my crypto investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that investing in cryptography can make us leave daily work this is a mistake in my opinion, that cryptocurrency prices are constantly changing and are not guaranteed 100%. As for those who bought bitcoin years ago these opportunities may not be repeated again.

i think if we have a good job with good sallery then we didn't have any need to leave it . we should doings trading as well in investment in our spare time . because in trading there is equally chance of got Loss Also instaed of profit , in job you got your fixed sallery .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In theory it would also be possible, however, you need to see if you can make the right and profitable investments for the possible staking all lending to have a substantial income you must have a very large capital so my advice is not to abandon your work in the real world at least until you have a stable monthly income large enough to allow us to move forward

• +2 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, Treat1234 said:

and the jobs paid in cryptocurrency is higher than our normal jobs that are available

Right now cryptocurrencies only ask for developers. Some of them after a while begin asking for more positions but usually they demand too much. And instead they just take a few people that work in various projects at the same time and pay them way too much. The problem is that 99% of the coins are failing because they have no knowledge of how to run a business. They are only there for a quick cashgrab and nothing else.

I don't believe that crypto market can gaves us freedom from Job because I researched about this market that mostly people are losing their own money in crypto market and only few percent people earned from crypto market. 

On 12/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I think leaving work every day and fully entering the world of crypto is not good, because in the world of crypto cannot guarantee that we will experience profits continuously, there are many risk of loss that must be known by investors. Therefore, in my opinion, sticking to our daily work and entering the world of crypto according to our ability is the best way for us to survive.

A day job is very necessary in our life.  Now if it is a crypto investment then we can't go far with this job.  Because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuates every moment.  We have to spend the day of disaster when the price of cryptocurrency goes down a lot.  And investing in crypto will not be like every day job.  Because the rate of profit from it is very low.  So quitting the job believing in crypto is nothing but stupidity in my opinion.

• +3 1

There are many lucky people who are lucky enough to do this, but we must at the same time forget that we can at the present time do the same, we must take advantage of all the opportunities that exist in order not to regret in the future