Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

No I don't think so infact I will suggest the members to consider this investment and daily posting as secondary job instead if considering it a permanent and first job ,who knows what will happen next this site is unpredictable and investment always  carries risk to loss.

I was one of the people who left traditional jobs for cryptocurrency, but in my case and where I live the average salaries here are very low and so I see that I can earn twice as much in cryptocurrencies than I can earn in a traditional job.

• +2 1

I believe this, so I am very patient with it because it is really amazing and it will be one of the best ways in the future because it deserves it absolutely. I hope everyone does not miss the opportunity.

I believe investing in crypto can change our lives, investing in cryptocurrency can leave everyday work and a full transition to the world of crypto is my goal. But before I really leave my day-to-day job and become completely in the crypto world, I have to raise crypto as my starting capital for trading. It takes time because I need to prepare well so that income in crypto can meet my needs and so that I can be rich here.

Of course that is can be happened if we work more and learn more so we can make more profits and them we can leave our jobs.

• +1 1

The profits we get from our work in Bitcoin are very large profits, and I do not think that there is any job that earns you such daily profits, so most people have become a large part of their lives.

• +3 1

it is theoretically possible, but I’m sure that only a few kept their coins to such a high rate, I assured that many sold them even when the price went up 2-5 times, or those who once bought them and forgot

• +2 1

Dear personally i am not hundred percent sure that crypto investment can make you leave out day job but if you do work an other it will also good for you because crypto currencies prices can change any time and can make our profit low and high, it means by investing crypto we can get loss as well as more profit so don't remain free, you must do an other job to make money so in this way your daily life financial issues will solve easily. 

Well I think years back when Bitcoin was created, there were a lot of doubt and uncertainty regarding it legitimacy and only few would believe that Bitcoin would somedays keep millions out of their existing jobs.

Investing in cryptocurrencies changed the lives of many.  I believe that a correct investment in cryptocurrencies will make us earn a lot of money.  We can dispense with everyday work when we earn big money through investment.  To be successful in the field of investment, you must have good knowledge and luck as well.

• +5 1

I really believe in it , because i leave my job and start working on crypto as a leader and a trader in the mean time. Thus i am earning 10x of my salary in the job now. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Actually,Only few investor will make profit with investing in crypto.Never leave your off line job for any purposes, crypto is alternative income not main income. If you'll lose in cryptocurrency you will have surely to got other money from your job.

My friend, we know about many people who bought bitcoin in its early days when its price was one dollar, and these people changed their lives through one opportunity, so it is possible that we will get a similar opportunity one day and get rich by investing in a successful coded hamlet.

• +3 1

No just investing, all crypto world can make us leave our jobs because there is a lot of methods that with them we can be rich, a lot of people are taunting from cryptocurrencies and thought they are worthless .

• +4 1

I think it is good to have the 2 jobs 1is cryptotalk and the other is depending on your behalf that what you choose for yourself .

In two words: Not Happening.

Forget about getting rich quick. Do you think it is easy to invest and hold a small capped coin and wait a few years without selling it? Price goes down 50% and if you invested 1000$ you are losing 500$ now. How sure can you be it won't go down more. This is exactly what is happening. How can you even trust that the developers won't abandon it for their next project. Noone trusts any altcoin and Bitcoin might give you results but forget about buying with 10$ and becoming rich. Ain't happening..

• +1 1

In my opinion, it can happen when the investments we make in cryptocurrency make a lot of money, so we have enough capital to build our own businesses or partly invest again in cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

In my personal opinion, I think that working in the world of cryptocurrencies is an additional job or a second job for many people, and it helps many people in their daily lives. It has many advantages that help many people

Yes I believe that cryto currencies trade can make us to gain alot of money without going in where we just need some investment in cryto currencies and we will no longer need any job.

Well it's a new concept to the world and people still find it hard to believe that digital currencies does exist but there is no doubt of how much change has made it to the world and to people lifes. I definitely think if you have enough information and knowledge you can be rich and make huge profit. 

I truly believe that by following the process and with proper education we will be able to have many results if we think long term, if we think that we are not going to become millionaires overnight we will be able to follow the process, it is best to follow the people who have the results that we have and copy them literally, it is impossible not to fail.

I sorely believe that the cryptotalk can make someone dependent of himself,because apart from the earning one can get from making posts you can also engage yourself in making trading and investments, which can yield you a lot of profit,do the extent you won't need a job again 

• +5 1

Although there are only a few such people, but now such people are already millionaires. Therefore, I advise you to go to various coins that were created relatively recently, because they can also shoot in the future.

Yes I believe investing in crypto currency can make one leaves his or her daily job because crypto currency is a platform that give the opportunity for one to be able to earn much money  within a short period of time 

• +1 1

Actually mate i personally think it can be possible, regardless of the prices because I think there are people who are so skilled in what they do, and that trading could be for them so it can be possible.