Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 10
  • +2 12
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

If it is your account that gets hacked because you somehow leaked your information I don't think any exchange will pay you back. They usually pay back once they get hacked and somehow the attacker gains control of private keys and accounts passwords. But on the occasion that only one account is hacked, which has happened before, they don't pay you back as it is not their responsibility.

• +3 2

I did not know if the cryptocurrency exchanges have insurance system. If you have this system, if my system is hacked then I will get full refund. I want to know about insurance.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You're right mate even binance big exchange but there still chancne to be hacked but from what i see and some hack that involved binacne they already have some funds to back up so we not really need to worry beside that i store some BNB For staking there.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

i trust Binance and i keep my coins with two exchanges Binance and kucoin.it is always more safe to keep cryptocurrency in ledger nano than any exchange.here is not at all chance of getting hacked.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This simple question will lead someone to track your money. So I suggest you not to answer this kind of question. It is your privacy and you guys should not expose it.

Yes with Binance we can save coins and if lost we will get insurance. Where the loss is replaced again by them. Yes this is very good for those of us who are always afraid of losing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Leaving some coins on binance is for anyone who what profit in the binance exchange but every exchange are not genuine and don't garrenty over coins including binance also so take hardware wallet 

• +1 1

Yes binance is a great platform that ensures us our safety. i think, those who do not want to buy or use a hardwallet can use binance exchange for this.

Bengali?

View this Topic

When the popular Cryptopia crypto trading platform was hacked, the administration developed a plan to compensate users affected by the hacking incident, which resulted in the theft of about $ 16 million in cryptocurrencies.

I never get hacked im in crypto Currencis since 2 years I never hacked without your mistakes hack maybe not possible and use only pouplor  exchanges

I have kept zen coins on binance exchange. But I do not know about this lovely feature of binance. So I am thankful for this best knowledge now I will keep my other coins there also. And I will tell others about this.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you leave your coins from binance and you have verify KYC also you set strong password and activating Google 2FA authentication factors, you don't have to fear about binance

• +1 1

Me too, I can't leave my coins in some exchanging markets, i always withdraw them, wether I'm insured or not, I do this to avoid anything suspicious maybe will harm my wallet in this market 

• +2 1

I leave most of my coins on coinbase, because I believe it is more secure than any out there, and ,any people trust coinbase.

To my knowledge, the binance Exchange site is the best.  And can never think it will be hacked.  But even if I have a small amount of bitcoin in it, I can still withdraw it.  Because, through my wallet, I can put them in the binance so I can get them later.

Binance is good and legit platform we can store some crypto on Binance account but always use 2fa on Binance but i recommend you to store your crypto in wallet with private key or pass pharse to be safe like coinomi or trust wallet

• +1 1

since there is this yobit, I prefer to save coins in yobit. in addition to campaign purposes, it was also easy to use this exchanger and I switched to yobit to save my digital assets here.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

yea that is a very good way to keep your coins safe and its best to always send them to a wallet but being a day trader always means you have to leave your assets on the exchange.

• +1 2

16 hours ago, Migo said:

Me too, I can't leave my coins in some exchanging markets, i always withdraw them, wether I'm insured or not, I do this to avoid anything suspicious maybe will harm my wallet in this market 

i think thats the smart thing to do with your funds because what if one day binance was hacked as bad as cryptopia and they couldnt pay us back? what then? better to be safe than sorry.

• +5 1

I used already Yobit and so far it was good and secured. Binance was also one of the best exchanges and secured. I dont think that you will get an insurance if you will get hacked and lose all your profit.

If the cryptocurrency assets that we hold in the cryptocurrency exchange wallet get insurance coverage, will there be a contribution fee,or can be obtained for free, because I keep coins in binance and kucoin, but the goal is to get reward staking,indeed more convincing and provides a sense of security, if in storing cryptocurrency in the exchange wallet, if the exchange insures the asset

Yes, of course, this is very dangerous. Mostly all long-term stockpiles place their currencies in external portfolios for protection, but I am a daily trader and I am not a holder so I leave my money on the exchange  to trade with them, but this still very risky .

• +1 1

It is not advisable that you hold your cryptos in the exchange, especially that you have big amount of cryptos because anytime hackers can hack the exchange, it should be in your personal wallet. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day