Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

Well I got a mixed reaction from.the peoples about the Binance. Well the insurance feature is very good. And it encourages users to keep their investment in the platform. But some peoples are criticizing the platform, and saying it's a scam project. My personal beliefs is just the opposite. 

Personally, I do not leave my cryptocurrency in any platform, either Binance  or others for a long period of time and I withdraw these currencies to my wallet for fear of some penetration and theft that takes place from time to time

It seems to me that in fact all means are subject to some kind of hacking. I think the best option is simply to store funds on a wide variety of wallets, exchanges, and then you will not suffer

I personally like Binance very muchIt is a crypto exchange only, but has recently launched another version with also euro and fiat based in the British island of Jersey. It is also the one with the largest trading volumes in the world.

According to most opinions, Binance is very safe and it is necessary to leave some money in it for trading and storing others in other platforms or hardware wallet like ledger nano

On 7/2/2020 at 4:43 AM, Johnny sing said:

If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back ...

Don't risk living some coins in not so sure exchange site to avoid some lost. 

Make sure that you can put your trust 100% just like in binance where you can get back your lost once you get hacked. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I also have some of mine coins left in small amounts in binanace exchange and i had exchanged all of them to bnb and i have left it there. So I'm sure hackers won't hack mine account for such small amount and if exchanges got hacked (which is pretty difficult) we will be paid so I don't worry that much leaving small amount. However if you are leaving your good amount of funds in exchanges it's not recommended.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I can't leave my coins in some trading markets, I generally pull back them, wether I'm safeguarded or not, I do this to abstain from anything dubious possibly will hurt my wallet in this market

On 12/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

That's why binance is one of the trusted and secured wallet that getting use by many people here in cryptoworld. 

They are high when it comes to security and you can make sure that you can get your money back once they hacked by those who have bad intentions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you should be hacked, you will get your coins back from the balance because you are insured. However, I will never leave a coin for a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they will not give you anything back.

Actually i do not use any wallet to store my fund. I keep my balance in my exchange. I think i have an advantages for that. If i found out that something major is going to happen then i can make quick action based on that news.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I have been using yobit for a very long time and its trusted, i have not idea binance, if they provide you the insurance coverage must be is some strong reason. but if that true then it might be a great thing for all. I have heard few positive response about the Binance. 

Yes you must always keep your coins on a exchange tat ensures te safety & the privacy both. Excanges like Binance are safe as tey give you insurance of your assets. In case of any acking attempt they give you refund.

Binance Ubunt and other platforms are secure, and penetrating them is never easy. Secondly, every platform has a wallet for emergencies. It is a credit wallet for users in the event that some users lose their money or certain errors occur that cause the loss of these funds.

• +1 1

It is not advisable to leave large sum of your currency in third party exchange long term. You can leave a small sum for trading purposes in these exchanges but should always keep majority of your currency in wallets that you hold the personal keys to, hard wallets like ledger nano would even be better. 

• +2 1

There are some exchanges that have many investment options and plans, to earn from such packages you will have to leave your money in the exchange or stake them. So I think that it is a very good idea to leave some money in exchange as long as the exchange is a good one.

Binance is  a trustable site we know that, the most advantage of the binance is the security system and daily basis fake coins remove . I have never faced any kind of issue with the security and scared to be hacked by the others. If there is any risk that must have a backup. 

OAm glad to know even if I lose my coin on binance exchange to hackers I will be able to get them back because it's insured. On like other small exchangers where you will never get your coins back when you lose them because it's never insured.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

I have witness Binance hacking of BTC where they have compensated the effectors and  build more strong security. I have placed my half assets at top exchanges one of them is Binance which is top exchange and secure. Also I have many coins at Yobit Exchange which is also trustworthy. My BTC are save in cold storage. 

• +2 1

I don't think that Binance will give you back your coins if it is your computer that gets hacked. I think you have a very different idea about what is going on. If this was happening then everyone will say he was hacked and ask from Binance for refunds. Binance will only refund if they get hacked but even then if there is some big hack that happen you don't know and can't be sure.

• +1 1

I usually leave a few coins in some exchanges I'm using for trading reasons. Some exchanges have listed tokens I own and others don't, others can have very high traffic while others give too many opportunities, it is up to the user and knowning the dangers is also important.

• +2 1

I don't leave my coin in any exchange site, I use to withdraw my coin and then send them to my crypto wallet, I don't care if the exchange is insured or not. I prefer seeing my coin in my wallet. 

I don't think you are more safe in binance from other exchanges. What about kucoin is the money there safe too? It seems that they repay and allow withdrawals after some days they got hacked but what if they were hacked for more. They wouldn't be able to pay everyone back.

• +1 1

I am interested in trading more than storing to knock all my money in the binance platform, since the platforms are less protected than the wallets. You must at least choose the platform whose protection ratio is higher and for crypto is binance .

• +2 1

I think there are issues of security in this. As long there are inssurance schemes then there is no worries.Also yobit and binance provide exchanges that are secured too.  As a daily trader there are risks but otherwise still better.