Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

I used binance before but i have never faced this problem, for now am using yobit because its where am trading and receiving my coins and to exchange them for cash i use localbitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

I trust Binance as much as possible to trust an exchange. I am sure that they take way better care of my bitcoin then i could, that's for sure.

I like to save coins in wallet exchanges such as Yobit and Binance. This is because I think is flexible and not complicated when trading.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Leaving crypto on an exchange can be very very dangerous, But now maybe I still have may crypto in binance ,Thats because sometime we can't do that should do . Actually I'm  lazy   anyway hehe

20 hours ago, Matins said:

you maintain very own crypto cash at any crypto trade you then selected the most famous exchange and test the cash on each day basis then you definately at ease.

I agree, it's better that we maintain our money and also select an exchange which is legitimate, trusted and popular. It's also good that we do trades daily so that we can learn a lot of things about trading. Experience in trading is really the best way to learn and find out what are the things to do and not.

Leaving some coins in the exchange need have a purpose, don't ever store all your asset on the exchange, even if it's a big exchange which have an insurance system.

I leave some coins on the exchange for trading and staking purpose.

Storing a coins in the exchanges can be a profitable in future but you need to be sure that the exchange which you are using is good and will not continue any scam with your balance because there is a possibility for many users when the rates are low they try to store the coins for a long term.

No matter how big the platform is I will not leave the holding coins inside. Yes some platforms compensate you if they are hacked but this takes a long time

I myself store a lot on the Binance exchanges. In fact, this is the best exchange in the world, they have good enough protection. This exchange was hacked, but by the efforts of the leadership it was stolen quite a bit. I think binance can safely trust your finances.

Well your concern is correct in this matter. If once your money is lost that would be a great loss for every one. So we must think about it or careful about it. As we shouldn’t open our server using a public server. Keeping key in a safe place is also need in this matter.          

I was have up to 3 binance accounts i received some unnecessary erc20 tokens for year ago now its price is 1$ , if i can access the account now maybe i will get rich, but some times we don't make a value for future.

I often trade on Binance, I have about BNB coins that help me reduce commission. A very convenient feature to trade and make more profit. I hope that this will be introduced everywhere.Binance is a very good exchange, he started there.

Bitcoins must be kept in a personal wallet for easy access not in an exchange where you might be restricted from your own coins.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:09 AM, fuer44 said:

since there is this yobit, I prefer to save coins in yobit. in addition to campaign purposes, it was also easy to use this exchanger and I switched to yobit to save my digital assets here.

binance is confirmed in its existence which is offering insurance wherein no longer many exchanges do like this

On 2/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, bqolarer said:

I have only some small amount of coins on binance so that is not too risky for me to keep holding that amount there even if some hacking happens to binance.

the charge of adding the coin in binance may be very excessive and also they've precise price of cash in their alternate.

I wouldn't store coins on the exchange even if they were returned to me, if someone hacked the exchange, but what if I need them urgently and I don't have my own cryptocurrency? I'm not ready to take any chances 

Be safe from scammers. As the scammers may have been trying to send some portion of cryptocurrency to hack your assets. While making some withdraw request on Binance, be sure to withdraw all of your cryptocurrency from the platform. 

Yes, I keep coins in case of growth. But not on exchanges. I use exchanges only for exchanging and trading. For me, desktop wallets seem safer. At least for all the time in the crypto world, I have not had coins stolen from my desktop wallets.

I always leave some of my coins in binance, I knew binance has insurance which and whenever the exchange is hacked you will have your money back

I am not sure about this so i will better gather  some information about this otherwise i can be in problem in future  

By securing your private information, you can avoid being scammed and also get your currencies storage safe. But if anyhow you leak any of your private information or keywords. There is no chance of getting back your payments. No matter how small or big platforms are you will still not be refunded. So make sure never to lose personal details. 

I currently have some funds on my exchange which I've left there for the month or so. Its not really about Crypto if jackets ate going to steal you asset in there, as basically I tend to be on an exchange which my passwords land Google authentication are separatly different as to have layers of security

I was unaware that binance was insured and that they would actually pay you out in the case of a hack. This is very interesting and just shows the reliability of the site and the faith and confidence that they have in their security, that allows them to be able to make this promise and guarantee. I fell much better about the binance platform after knowing this and will start to use it more in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I am trading on two platforms, Yobit and Binance. In many cases I leave my encrypted currencies on the Binance platform for a few days. I specify a day every 10 days for withdrawal and the amount I leave in the platform portfolio because it is reliable, as is the matter on the Yobit platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A cold wallet is the safest way to store cryptocurrencies. But if you store cryptocurrency on the exchange, forget about security. Perhaps you will be refunded after hacking, if not only you suffered. But if it was a theft from one (your) account - no one will refund your money.