Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

On 12/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

Yes i leave them all there and i dont use wallet i like the speed in trqding or sending money and this exchange has everything i need for that.. but i want to ask is the insured need kyc or what?

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Yes, as for me, I have a lot of currencies in Bennans, and there are also long-term deals in the trading system such as Doug, this is a storage currency. I bought it at 25 Satoshi and has a target of 50 Satoshi, which means 100% profit and its price is now 33

This is very cool, and yesterday I made 50% profit from wrx coin and made a very nice profit and I wish everyone success

• +1 1

I think beans obviously have some security issues, otherwise they wouldn't have been hacked a few months ago, and that was a big problem. This can be a bad result even if customers do not lose any currencyNothing in the Internet world is safe, but we all want to be safe all the time.

Still I have none investments in binance exchange because I am very new of this market and only I am 5$ which is I earned from crypto talk forum campaign posting work of three days but now I invest in xrp or eth. 

• Useful or interesting 1

23 minutes ago, amara123123 said:

Still I have none investments in binance exchange because I am very new of this market and only I am 5$ which is I earned from crypto talk forum campaign posting work of three days but now I invest in xrp or eth. 

Today you will likely to have about 10 usd and soon you wil have enough to start trading, i suggest you do that.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance?

Only on small amounts. Storing seriously large amounts on online hot wallets is never a good idea. Someone could conduct a phishing attack on your exchange's account and in a moment, all your coins could be gone irreversibly.

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sidratul aziza said:

· I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, 

It is better not to choose an exchange to save your money choose a good wallet to do so

On 12/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

Well even i would never leave coins on any kind of exchange without any insurance as it is the matter of safety of your earnings.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

no, i don't leave my holding coins on biannce or other any exchanges since they are not good option to hold your money. but i have on binance only what i need to trade, becuse if you want to trade you need to have fund on them

• Useful or interesting 1

Its true that leaving budget on any change is a huge problem and may be lost but we will simplest hold for my part bitcoin which haven't any anxiety of fee up donw. but if we keep a alt coin for short time or long time than it may be unload badl

On 12/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I don't know before reading your post that funds on binance are insured. That is another wonderful facility given by a good platform. We have only a few trusted exchanges available in crypto world.

7 hours ago, Lavanya said:

Yes I agree with you. On holding our coins in Binance we don't get any attack because this is very secured exchange and also have insurance too. I am also holding my all coins in Binance itself for long time. 

I don't using any other wallets to store my coins. 

Yes it is a secured exchange but that doesn't mean we should blindly put our coins there.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

In my case, I always put my money in my personal wallet rather than putting it to any exchanges site even if they are the most popular exchange out there. What I am after is my security and money, anything can happen in the future so if you want to avoid any problem in the future then it will be best if you will be the one to hold your money or coins. 

if we maintain small quantity on binance then we need to face trouble for it. i'm also going through this,but i additionally go away my cash at binance because i trust binance and its the fine.

Yes, the stock markets, most of them are not insured, and if they are penetrated, they will not return anything to you, but you should only keep the currencies inside the governor, the best if they are large.

Don't think like that small exchange is also have good security and if they hacked they will restore your tokens I think there's no lose 

Don't think like that small exchange is also have good security and if they hacked they will restore your tokens I think there's no lose 

On 12/25/2019 at 5:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

It is a good idea to save cryptocurrency on the exchange that provides insurance, in the event of hacking. Binance is an example that other crypto exchanges must emulate.

I have never left a coin in a long time in all the exchangers that I have entered. For binance, never at all. specifically yobit I have left my bitcoin coins in about 1 week at the longest. because I'm waiting for the moment to buy another coin

I believe in Binance.
Therefore I still have assets there, for what I am afraid. Because binance exchange is very safe. So just waiting for the market to rise, I will sell my assets.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My waller right know is Binance so i feel save because of the insure ,also great for fast trade and sending...

7 minutes ago, keroles shawki said:

i leave zcash and some ltc at binance 

it is too safe dont worry to keep your coins

Yes all my miney is there i always feel more comfortable when i leave them in a platform a good one of course...

sorry i did not know about binance kindly explain that what is the binance and how we can earn money and invest money and also tell me what is the procedure to join this i want all the information please give me some details 

Binance is more profitable than crypto currency.If you leave some coins on binance then it will automatically being in trade.

I suggest that you fast have to withdraw that coin as soon as possible.