How many wallets would you use? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

How many wallets would you use?

1 hour ago, Xpose said:

If I have  large amount of bitcoin, I think I will divide it in multiple wallets. I mean that's the best thing for me to do so my money will not lose in an instant. I mean if a wallet that I use gets hacked or will have a bug or error, I mean there's a tendency that all of my money will get lost. If I will place the bitcoin I have in multiple wallets, I will just loss a little portion of bitcoin.

@DC71  @Mahmood966

I understand what you guys are trying to say but let's see from this angle, it's better to have one safe wallet that you'll invest your time to protect than multiple wallets you may lose access to at any time, having only one wallet will make you focused and won't let you mistake one for one, but in case I will also suggest it there'll be a separate wallets for immediate transactions i.e the one that'll be use for day to day transactions, maybe receiving token of coins as a gift from a friend or airdrop

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I have much bitcoin trust me i will it into just one wallet for easy access and safety for you against scammers so I will advise if you want to use one wallet but use the wallet you trust must the wallet you are familiar with that the wallet you have been using for a longtime that your account is been with them for long periods of time because you already know how they do move..

Well i use just one wallet. Because i am new here and i don't need any other wallet so one wallet for me is enough to safe my income and do my transactions it is very important to safe our wallets from scammers. Thank you 

I usually use the exchange's own wallet. I use three  Yobit wallets, it is not good to keep all the savings in one place, also there is no restriction for the use of several portfolios and of course, it is the best security in wallets,They also enjoy safety and do not have large fees.

Hello my dear friend. I'll use a wallet. Depending on him. I earn money and earn all the money I have. I'll use that wallet. I'll use the best wallets. So that my currencies are safe. Hackers can't hack. Thank you.

I used two wallet in my life. These are coinbase and trust wallet. Both of those wallet has been great and useful. I think all crypto user use these wallet. But there are lot of wallet have in online. Like blockchain crypto wallet and many more.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, Catherine Austin said:

I personally prefer using one wallet and till date I haven't experienced any troubles with it.So,why not secure all your bitcoins in one wallet.I know people use way too much wallets to secure their coins and I don't have problem with it because each person has their own favour and I don't want to interfere in that.

I personally use certified and very popular wallets, for example I use trust and metamask and for Tron I use tronlink and this because I want to identify each network that corresponds to each wallet so I see it very convenient and safe.

It's advisable to share the bitcoin in different wallet in order to gain more profits and benefits but sometimes putting the bitcoin in a single wallet will make one have a huge amount of profit 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

In case I have huge amounts of course I will divide them in many wallets because it's wrong to store all of them in wallet ,we should always put in consider we may lose access to a wallet or account in exchange for any reason and by dividing them we lower the loss in case that happened 

The wallets I would use are trust and atomic wallets

My friend, of course, I will use one for several reasons, one of which is how I will save the private wallet key, which consists of several digits, which in turn is very complicated. The second reason is one wallet that is sufficient to save your money, but we must choose the best wallets. There is no need to distribute the money in several wallets Thank you

This depends on the period in which you want to store the bitcoin, if you want to invest in it and keep it for a long time, you can store it in one cold wallet (hardware), but if you are seeking to buy and sell to earn permanent profits, it is better to distribute the amount to two or three wallets, This is only to increase safety and avoid problems.

• +2 1

There are lots of wallets in the market for our use but i like trust wallet the most. I also use trust wallet. This is very suitable and comfortable wallet for us. The design of this wallet is very simple that everyone can easily use this wallet.

I always use 2 wallets. one secure wallet for my long time investments and one temporary wallet for airdrops, bounties etc. And of course there is the trading wallets of the exchanges I use.

Whatever you do, keep the security of your real wallets up. Write your private keys in a piece of paper and never ever lose them, otherwise you may lose your access to your wallet, even get it stolen.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Many wallets are used for cryptocurrency exchanges including block chain wallet and coin base wallet and trust wallet are very popular but I am new to this form I don't have much experience about all of them i just use yobit wallet  I use my cryptocurrency to exchange.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2020 at 11:13 PM, arnosk said:

Suppose you have a large amount of bitcoin, would you hold it in one wallet or should you divide it to multiple wallets? What is wise to do if you don't want any attraction?

With big companies buying now large amount of bitcoins how are they doing this?

If I have large amount of bitcoins, I'll save them in multiple wallets because we shouldn't put all of our currencies in a place. There are many wallets for saving bitcoin but I prefer coinbase, trust wallet, blockchain wallet and bitcoin core for saving the bitcoin because these are the most secure and useful wallet for storing the bitcoins. 

My friend for me if I have a number of Bitcoins I do not save them in a single wallet, it has to be distributed to several electronic wallets, in order to avoid the loss of the wallet, and I generally do not have a large number of Bitcoins. 

I can't store all my bitcoin in one wallet. I will prefer if I have huge ount of bitcoin to store them in different wallet to avoid losing them if one if the wallet got hacked or my details leaked. 

Single wallet is safe for me because I do not want to be greedy in my dealings. Advantage of using single wallet are numerous one of it is that, risk is low.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, arnosk said:

Suppose you have a large amount of bitcoin, would you hold it in one wallet or should you divide it to multiple wallets? What is wise to do if you don't want any attraction?

With big companies buying now large amount of bitcoins how are they doing this?

I am use only two wallets still now. First one use on telegram and second one use now on this platform. But yobit wallet is safe and sound as compared to other wallet then in my opinion. There is an other benefits of this wallet that is trading. This option best for everyone to use it.

My dear friend  i think yobit is one of most popular wallet in online sector.  It's require minimum exchange fee.  You can use it  very easily.  A lot of people use it for a long time.  I also use yobit wallet for a long time.  And still can't face any major problem.  Your information is safe in this wallet.  The most important thing is that you have to use a strong password by using special character,  number,  capital and small latter.  If your password is strong so that hacker can't hack your account.  But if you use a poor password hacker can hack your password easily.  So i use  yobit wallet my friend . 

Thank you💝💝    

I only use 2 trustwallet and metamask because metamask I use it for my game axies infinity is something that I have used because I have needed them I do not use many because I do not have many cryptocurrencies it is something that always depends on the person.

I am currently a beginner and I use one wallet, but if I get a lot of bitcoin currencies, I will definitely distribute them to many wallets. I cannot trust one wallet. I don’t know what might happen in the future with these wallets.

I only use Coinbase Wallet.  I think this wallet is one of the best wallets to hold our cryptos.  Coinbase is one of the most secure and fastest wallets I've ever used.  You can make a lot of money in a short period of time if you work here.

Owning a large amount of cryptocurrency I think the best solution is to buy cool wallets like the Ledger wallet.
Perhaps two portfolios to diversify and reduce my risk in the event of loss or theft of one of the portfolios,
And nobody can track you in case you have a lot of cryptos Don't be afraid of that.

• +2 1

I have always used trustwallet, this wallet is very good, I read, here and they recommended it, that's why I started using it, I love it, it looks safe and it is good, I also recommend it a lot.

• +2 1