How many wallets would you use? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

How many wallets would you use?

assuming that I have a large amount of funds, the first thing I would do would be to search the market for a server that can operate without an internet connection and that has high security based on encryption, and that allows you to install software to store my bitcoins, This is what most companies do, they keep their funds on wallets that are disconnected from the global network that we know as the internet, in this way they keep their funds totally safe and can mobilize them whenever they want..

On 11/15/2020 at 7:08 AM, Mark wood said:

Actually I don't have such amount so I don't prefer different wallet only one wallet is enough for me, and in the future if I need some more I will use more because people look at the situation and I will try to use trust wallet as well and I will study more wallets if I need to use it..

@Mark wood @khan22 your opinions is very accurate because having numerous or more than one wallet is very dangerous. Talking from experience I had numerous wallet that has give me a bad experience because I missed my recovery keys together which make me loose huge amount of fund. Till date I can't access the wallets.

• +1 1

I usually use a desktop wallet and a mobile wallet in this way I divide my assets and thus protect myself from any inconvenience that occurs with one of the wallets

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Mark wood @khan22 your opinions is very accurate because having numerous or more than one wallet is very dangerous. Talking from experience I had numerous wallet that has give me a bad experience because I missed my recovery keys together which make me loose huge amount of fund. Till date I can't access the wallets.

Indeed if we are using more wallets then we will be confused because many wallet is not good we have to choose only wallet which is helpful and fully secure so that we will get experience also in using that wallet and we will not be confused as well..

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that relying on constantly moving capital between wallets and currencies, and not freezing an amount for a long time in a wallet, will help make funds safer. what do you think ?

• +4 1

On 10/14/2020 at 4:53 AM, Raichu1987 said:

If I had a large amount of Bitcoin I would use Ledger, it is the best security in wallets, if I had to invest, the profits would be saved in Exodus, to be able to use them faster, it all depends on what you want to do with your Bitcoins.

Ledger is a good wallet but i just use the Blockchain wallet becasue that is also so much secure and good and we can trust on that wallet. Just some wallets are trusted in the crypto market and so many wallets are fake in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2020 at 2:15 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I would divide it to many wallets which is troublesome task but for my own safety I will do this. Because having huge amount at one place is risky and cannot be save. If my wallet is hacked I lost all my assets and having different wallet is big advantage because I have the security of different companies and no hacked can done to several companies at same time. 

@Syedbesharat  it's a good advice mate if we have large quantity of crypto currencies, then stored that all currencies in one wallet its highly risky,

like as you mention if anyone hack our wallet then all of our currencies we lost, so always use multiple wallet's because every wallet have their different security system.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Syedbesharat  it's a good advice mate if we have large quantity of crypto currencies, then stored that all currencies in one wallet its highly risky,

like as you mention if anyone hack our wallet then all of our currencies we lost, so always use multiple wallet's because every wallet have their different security system.

If we have a lot of cryptocurrencies, we will not keep them in a wallet.  Because it is risky.  If someone hacked the wallet we would lose all our money.  So we can use a few wallets to keep our money safe.  And we will always keep the information in our wallet secret. @Honny143

• +1 1

If you are having Bitcoins of really huge amount then it is advisable to store them in multiple wallets in order to reduce the chances of the wallets getting hacked. This way you can prevent loss to a large extent. It is better to lose some than to lose all. So I think big companies would also store it in different where is in order to prevent this kind of problems.

I am holding all my assets in one wallet no matter how many because i know that this is safe wallet. Also it is much more comfortable to know how much money you got and if I want to withdraw everything i dont have to search for all my wallets. 

42 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

If we have a lot of cryptocurrencies, we will not keep them in a wallet.  Because it is risky.  If someone hacked the wallet we would lose all our money.  So we can use a few wallets to keep our money safe.  And we will always keep the information in our wallet secret. @Honny143

Of course @Cleaner  store our large amount of crypto assets in one wallet its not advisable, because there are so many complication in online, 

so as usually use various wallet or store that assets in cold wallet, that is the safe place for our crypto assets, and not share that wallets information anyone its more important.

I have only been using Coinbase Wallet since I joined this forum. I want to keep all the cryptocurrencies of this forum in this wallet, because I think I have this wallet safe.

According to me, if I will collect many coins then I would like to keep them in two different wallets. I also have been using two wallets since I got knowledge about them which are Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallet. Both the wallets are very safe and secure place for storing your coins.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello everyone I only have two wallet and they are luno, and is the easy, affordable where I may cryptocurrency exchange take place withdrawal fee is less than other wallet, luno is the best wallet with easy access to everything

• +2 1

I use Coinbase Wallet as the only wallet in my life.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable.  Where I can safely store my cryptocurrencies.  As a result, I do not need to use more than one wallet.

i think there is alot and many wallet safe and all people using it and i can tell you something abou it

I have several wallets for several purposes. If you only have a small number of crypto coins I would recommend only using a desktop wallet. But if you store a lot of crypto coins you should definitely go for a hardware wallet. I have three wallet, one of which is hardware wallet and two are desktop and mobile wallet.

so that all my information about what you asked , so good luck for that .

Everything will depend on the cryptocurrencies that we have at that time to store, for example, for each Cryptocurrency that we have, there are different wallets to use, that is, you cannot store bitcoin and dogecoin the same wallet, you would have to create a wallet to each of the digital currencies. Which means that the amount of the wallet varies depending on whether the amount of cryptocurrencies increases.

In my own opinion I will used different wallet but not more than two or three because it will be very easy for me to operate during transaction in the sense that my login information will not be many just to avoid been lost, however is adviceable if you have a lot of crypto coins you should go for hardware wallet because is safer there than that of desktop wallet.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Honny143 said:

The big advantage of multiple wallets is Gee gape and extra services which is great for daily base crypto users like us who can get coin/tokens at same wallet from other and save fee. Their for usage of multiple authentic and different types are good security way for crypto assets. Always arrange them in order like you place order and know the amount you place in wallets because you need to maintain balance and knows the compromised wallets loss. 

On 10/13/2020 at 6:38 PM, Vitaervina said:

I guess I'll use multiple wallets of course. From hardware wallets to online wallets, I still choose the wallet choice for my assets.

Some people prefer to use multiple wallets either online wallet or offline wallet it depends on how a person wants it. As for me I am using multiple wallets because i fill comfortable using them both. Everyone has his choice on how they use their wallets.

I am using my small ledger wallet to store cryptocurrency for the long term because it seems to me more secure than others.

And in my daily trades, I use yobit wallets.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:35 AM, Mubiflow said:

Using one wallet is the bets idea becasue in the crypto market so many wallets and almost are fake so that is the reason that i use just a single wallet and that wallet is so much secure and good for the BTC and that is the Blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been using for a long time the same wallet and i am really satisfied with the service of the coinbase. They are providing the best service they also have the app with is more easy to interact.  They are increasing the security everyday. 

For me, I prefer to follow the proverb that says not to put all your eggs in one basket, so if I have a large amount of Bitcoin I will definitely divide it into several wallets and it is better if it is cold wallets such as Ledger Nano or Trezor.
For large companies with large amounts of Bitcoin, I think they use offline cold wallets and have strong security systems.

I don't use more than two wallets but I use multiple addresses to send and receive coins. This is a good safety measure to change your address or assign a single address for every transaction. This prevents others from tracking you on the network especially if you transfer big amounts. You can keep a record of all the addresses you have used so far to calculate your expenses but there are some apps that can help you do this with more ease. I never use mobile wallets because they offer the lowest safety level.

• +1 1