Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josefjimenez

Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)?

It is a good strategy to convert your Bitcoins to USDT when the price of Bitcoin is high and again when the price of Bitcoins falls, convert it back to Bitcoins. 

My friend, this would have been a very bad idea during October, the price wasn't even started the rise and you wanted to sell and be in stable coins? I hope you didn't do that and you held until today as prices are double since the time you were considering to change to Tether.

It depends on you which one you want to change with which currency.If you make more profit by converting to USDT then it is much better for you. The rate of currency keeps going up and down, so if you get a profit then it is much better.

It depends, if you buy USDT when the price of bitcoin is low then it is not such a good idea because you would be in the risk of missing out.

We all want to convert our btc to the tether when the price is high but we can't know for sure, if we sell it from 20.000$ it can go higher and we can regret it. That's why it's really hard to predict when is the best time to sell our bitcoins. That's why we can lose stop loss , if the price dump so hard we can get away that loss.

• +2 1

If You strongly believe and have proper analysis that the Bitcoin is at highest price and there will be no more rise in the price thanIt could be a good idea to convert your BTC into USDT to gemerate more profit from but on the current basis I wouldn't suggest any such trade as The price of BT is rising and rising so we should stuck with and should generate more profit of it.

• +2 1

When you have gain profit then you can convert it into USDT and then buy again when bitcoin is going down. That's the basic strategy in trading. I use USDT when I do trading this is the only stable coin that I trust.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you think that bitcoin will be going lower then you can trade your btc to usdt. This is the token created by parent company Tether that has ties to Bitfinex, basically the same owners

• +4 1

It depends on your perspective of the market, if you are a holder it does not make sense to convert to USDT at the moment, but if you are a trader then it is normal to convert to USDT to take profits.If you have BTC at the moment you could take profits or just wait, in my case I operate thinking of accumulating more satoshis

• +5 1

USDT is a stable coin and most of people use this currency to collect their profits. Also when withdrawing or trading usdt is also very good especially when trading it against etherium but its never really good to convert your bitcoin to etherium especially when you don't want to use it immediately

• +4 1

On 11/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, leakydonney said:

That's true my friend as Tether is a stablecoin backed by the value of the US dollar, its price fluctuates a lot less. That means you can protect your money during Bitcoin’s volatile price swings by keeping your funds in USDT.

Many users compare different coins and this is not a good way to judge the coins as each coin have it own benefit and can be used in different place for different purpose.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes my friend it is a good idea to convert bitcoin or other cryptocurrency into usdt when the bitcoin price is rising and do not buy bitcoin when the price drops. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:34 PM, josefjimenez said:

The vitality of Bitcoin can generate great losses and great benefits, but what is the best time to change our Bitcoins to USDT (Tether) token? Or is it not highly recommended to have USDT (Tether)?

I think that buying USDT (Tether) when Bitcoin reaches a high price can be a very good idea because we can have good profits after Bitcoin falls in price again. USDT (Tether) is a cryptocurrency pegged to the dollar and I think it can be used to avoid losses due to the vitality of Bitcoins.

Usdt or tether is little risky because tether has unlimited supply and somewhere it is trying to manipulate crypto market. Its marketcap is increasing day by day at high rate. Many conspirancies are there related to tether. Many crypto experts are saying tether is sucking all market's fund and one day it could be scam. But many other stablecoins are available like dai which is decentralized stablecoin. You can convert btc into dai, busd etc.

You said it yourself, you are trading and you want to sell and wait for price to go down. This is one of the reasons for Tether. It is being used for more reasons but it is most for that. To trade and exchanges to have something to back the trade

• +3 1

Yes you can do that but you got to have a strong reason to do it... when you are in need of the money it is normal for you to sell your Bitcoin for USD... but if you want to invest ans exchange it is not wise to do so because you will need Bitcoin to buy other Crypto.. and It is recommended that you sell your Bitcoin when the price begins to drop.

• +4 1

Stable currencies help us to preserve our money in the event of a market crash, so the best time to convert Bitcoin into USDT is when Bitcoin reaches the top and starts to decline, and then we can buy a larger amount of Bitcoin again from the bottom at a low price.

• +2 1

Yes, I share your opinion friend because it is a good way not to obtain losses when it comes to a BITCOIN price drop as long as we do it at the right time, selling BTC when it is at a high price we buy USDT to preserve capital and then buy BTC when its price is lower than the price we sold with the same USDT. It is a good way to be profitable and have a minimum margin of loss.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion, it is a good step only if you expect a drop in the bitcoin price, and that is when your opinion is reliable in a large percentage so that you do not suffer a loss. This is the only reason for doing this.

I think don't change bitcoin in USDT because you can easily trade with BTC pair. And you invest in BTC. We all knows that now it's price is pumping . In my opinion it's price will stop at almost near by 50k. It is the best re for buying.

Personally I think it is the most advisable, pass my bitcoin to Usdt when bitcoin is in a downward trend to protect the balance of our assets and then buy again, this is a good technique to gain capitalization

This is correct. This is what we must benefit from because the usdt is a stable currency with a fixed value equal to the value of 1 US dollar. We can transfer Bitcoin to it when we feel that it will decline a little in order to preserve our profits

To me it a good idea, working in forum like this is advisable to always change our satoshis to dolers , dolers is always having a finxes price and cryptocurrency is volatile , when the price of bitcoin rise ,it best we change it to USD, or what do you think @HasFahd

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, LeviAckerman12 said:

I don't think that it's a good idea to exchange your btc to usdt! You can try to exchange your btc to other good low priced currencies which will help you to stock them up and withdraw them with low transaction fees!

Don't believe in low price coins for hoping that they will become in high price in the future, also its good to convert btc to USDT while trading because USDT is a stable currency that you can keep your money if you don't understand the market movement. 

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Shantos said:

To me it a good idea, working in forum like this is advisable to always change our satoshis to dolers , dolers is always having a finxes price and cryptocurrency is volatile , when the price of bitcoin rise ,it best we change it to USD, or what do you think @HasFahd

Well, you talk from experience as I can see you are even already an older member of the forum, I started earning yesterday and I don't have much idea about how to change my Satoshi to dollers, I will be glad if you can explain in details for me ,thank you in advance mate

• +2 1