Btc world service - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Btc world service

What do you think about making Bitcoin a unified real currency around the world, recognized by all governments and used in all markets,
Do you agree with me?
Your suggestions are important for us to start the campaign.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course this thing will happen, but after a very long time, but Bitcoin is the future of everything. This is a given. If this thing happened and all countries of the world started to learn about and deal with Bitcoin, it would be a really cool thing.

• +2 1

It's really good but my dear it's a risky work because yesterday in check the the price of bitcoin and that was round about 41000$ but at this time the price of bitcoin is very low as compared to yesterday price at this time the price of bitcoin is around about 31000$ its a very big loss because the users that buy bitcoines yesterday if we noticed the price of today its a big loss for all that users. 

In my views BTC will gain high values in future. It's services are very good and enables anyone to do trading at low rates. Also have strong and strict security system. Nowadays it's values are going on very high. Bitcoins are are trending and peoples are moving to this currency as of its good services.

I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will form part of the exclusive online transaction payment method. But I think we need to wait a long time, because I'm not sure the governments are ready to adopt it globally. Because to adopt it first Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies transactions should be traceable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think some conditions need to be met for this prediction to come true. For Bitcoin to be recognized by all governments around the world in the coming years, a central authority must first replace nation states. For example, if such a decision is taken by the World Trade Organization, this may be possible. Thus, it results in the acceptance of Bitcoin as valid in trade between all countries. This will make what you speak of come true.

I'm certain later on Bitcoin will shape part of the selective online exchange installment technique. Be that as it may, I think we need to stand by quite a while, in light of the fact that we don't know if the administrations are prepared to embrace it internationally

Goodness, that is a stunning site pleasant content however so costly you ought to decrease your cost on the off chance that you need to grave more purchaser to disparage you.

Yes my friend, I am totally agree with you. Bitcoin is going a very high demanded crypto currency now a days. Everyone who enters in crypto world and knows about Bitcoin, wishes to have a Bitcoin, and also starting to work hard for making a BTC.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

In my opinion Btc gain high values because persons are enable who trades at low level and Btc provides good service there fore Btc is a good service for us

From my perspectives bitcoin will acquire high qualities in future. It's administrations are excellent and empowers anybody to do exchanging at low rates. Likewise have solid and severe security framework. These days it's qualities are going on exceptionally high. Bitcoins are moving and people groups are moving to this money as of its great services.All individuals which are in crypto world they are trying to have any bitcoin 

• +3 1

The Service from the Bitcoin is very Nice and the Good. Because We can use the Bitcoin for Every Purpose to Buy and and sell the other Currencies like the Doge Coin and the ETH. The Bitcoin is only the Currencies that has the better Value in the History of the Bitcoin.

There are many better, fast and inexpensive cryptocurrencies that can be used to send / receive payments, buy stuff. But Bitcoin will always stay like gold.

Dear in my opinion the price of btc increases and decreases with time. But in my opinion in future btc price goes more high because everyone is taking interest in btc and i hope it goes more popular. But all countries have to accept btc and then it goes more popular.

Thanks.