Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

Of course no in my opinion! Don't invest with more than you can lose.. And loan would be a bad idea if you don't have enough money to restore it! The halving event is really great but this doesn't mean you should take a loan in my opinion..

On 5/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

This is possible, especially for the bitcoin currency, due to the split that will happen this year for the bitcoin currency and causing an increase in demand for it by users.

Fortunately, third halving event is successfully concluded, we may still expect Bitcoin's  price to be skyrocketed in the cryptocurrency markets after sometimes because this word is currently facing the terrible crisis due to corona virus.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:03 PM, teminalibug said:

People who never dares they never succeed on life in higher levels, if i had the power to make my own analysis then i would have taken that loan, i do not want to take a loan just by taking someone's word for it.

The purposes of loans is to invest in a business, not to speculate in a high risk market. No bank would accept to give a loan if you tell them that you want to invest in cryptocurrencies with this money. Although if you made a business like an exchange or a marketplace that would deal with cryptocurrencies and you present to the bank a proper business plan they would probably like the idea.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:56 PM, Opinder said:

You can take loan to invest in crypto but you should not work on the basis of halving because halving is not an event which will increase bitcoin price automatically. Bitcoin and other coins price depends on its supply and demand. Only coins with low supply and high demand can give you good profit. So do study on the coins and find which will be better. Also you should invest for long time not just upto halving.

You should not trust loaned here in cryptocurrency because some might be only a scam and ask your for more money than the money that you loaned so try to have money from your own wallet then you can invest or hold it in so you can buy cryptocurrency with a low price and sell it with a high price 

On 5/4/2020 at 8:33 PM, teminalibug said:

People who never dares they never succeed on life in higher levels, if i had the power to make my own analysis then i would have taken that loan, i do not want to take a loan just by taking someone's word for it.

No one knows when bitcoin will rise due to halving. It may not even rise! This is a possibility too. By looking at the history, it is clear that bitcoin value is lazy to be influenced by halving. Some say 6 months later and some say even the next year. You can't take a loan for a date which is not still known. Imagine what will happen if there is no price rise during the time that you have to pay back your loan. This is pure loss. If you can predict an estimated time for this event, then you can take your loan with more confidence.

I wouldn't advice you to take a load and hold against the cryptocurrency halving because cryptocurrency isn't really predictable, you can profit from it sometimes and also sometimes list from it. But the best thing to do is just keep holding the small you are having now till the halving comes and you will profit from it.

On 6/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, Zalaks007 said:

I wouldn't advice you to take a load and hold against the cryptocurrency halving because cryptocurrency isn't really predictable, you can profit from it sometimes and also sometimes list from it. But the best thing to do is just keep holding the small you are having now till the halving comes and you will profit from it.

The halving is over since two months ago. It's effect might be observed later but for now it managed to make Bitcoin hold a price of 9K which is more than expected by many. If we don't see another major dip we have a chance to grow from here. The OP published this in December when prices were around 7-8k. Price since then fluctuated between 3-10k. There were many trading opportunities but buying any time and holding wasn't the best option.

I do not advise you to do this, this is a risk that you take a loan, because the price of bitcoin is variable and its price may decrease after half and it is not necessary for the price of bitcoin to rise after half as happened 2017

I never want to get a loan to make any kind of investment because there is a great chance of losing everything but if you have another job or a stable job, it won't hurt that much.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

Getting some loans to use it on crypto investment specially on holding and trading is not really a good practice. You'll get wrecked if things don't go beside you. You may end up losing that loan that will give you big problem. That is why it is still the best just to use the excess money that you have. Invest only what you can afford to lose. 

If you are really sure that you'll profit, then proceed getting loans. You should just know the cons and you have to have a good plan.

Edited by Strygwyr

A fool will take a loan and invest, but if you have done it at the point of this topic, you would have been favour  because bitcoin increased in the first week of this year. But getting loan for such is stupidity. 

As I understand from my life experience, bitcoin begins to soar in price, only after the second halving, that is, every other time! And it turns out that there is no hope that the price will soar to a million, but next time, you need to be ready for it!

Taking loan is stupidity and foolishness, and can lead to depression and more dangerous aspect can ensue if otherwise happened and the person lose the money. Even borrowing the money will make someone have poor mindset that can lead to losing the money. Not a good advice at all. 

Well for me, it's better to have your own money to invest here in crypto to do holdings because if you loan some money, they will get some interest for it and you can just only get a small amount of profit but if you used your own money, you will get the whole profit of yours.

The cryptocurrency market is now at its best. Don't be afraid to invest now
On the contrary, he tried to invest with a large capital

On 5/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, teminalibug said:

I know investment needs dares but every time dare not workout, especially in crypto where we always notice fluctuations, first you have not sufficient amount in you're account, and you're taking loan to investment its not good decision, halving later when price increase anyone don't know,  when we borrowed money then pays some rates every month so in my opinion its not good option.

this is a wrost design According To me , because already there is alot of Earning methods avalible in Crypto market . you can join Airdrops , bountys , start jounery on different different forums . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

During halving bitcoin do not rise as expected but in bull run there is possibility for Bitcoin to double it price because there are sign that shows that.

As of then before halving should occurred I was opportune to be bold and smart enough to take the risk of holding much more amount of BTC at the point the value crashes in March, hoping for halving and bull run would trigger the rising of BTC price and today am enjoying the double profits.

If you have enough money to store then you can do so because most crypto member depend on their earning so they cant take the risk of getting profit after bull run.. But if someone take any loan and buy btc with the hope that after bull run all currency price will Increase then its too much risky.. So every one should be careful about it                  

The prices can double for cryptocurrencies, but I do not advise you to take out a loan because the interest is high, and currency rates may not rise directly.

• +2 1

You will be profit if you done that but taking a loan is not a good invest. You have to make money and use them. If trading fails you will owe money too and how iwill you reapay them back to the banks?

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

If you are going to have a loan, I don't recommend it because loans are having interest and crypto currency cannot support the interest so you cannot earn a lot and you might also got in a trouble.

Loan is not important just buy the coins every month and hold them. At the end of the month if you have 50$ or 100$ buy the good coin and hold that coin in any good wallet or exchange like this you can collect good amount of coins and you make good profit in the market in future when the bull is come.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day