How to prevent from internet scammers? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

I do not think that creating cryptocurrencies is a method of fraud that is reliable in my opinion and cannot be defrauded unless someone who works with it does not know how it works

On 12/25/2019 at 2:10 PM, Naga said:

i think if you keep your passwords stored on your laptop and not your browser you would be safer from hackers and also dont use same email for your crypto accounts as your personal accounts.

I am using my exchanges and wallets with a full time security. And I have no access my mobile and Laptop to anyone. So I have not got any scams yet.

internet world is rounded of scammers.after launch to cryptocurrency world,i suffer met with scores of scammers.specially on telegram.one device near is communal in every part of the scammers are they connection you foremost and bestow you lucrative offers on investment.

Many of us use the Internet in many ways. In that case, someone has to have a line internet connection so the password should be protected against internet scams and then nobody can scam the internet.

Actually,They won't create generally there individual income that they looking to rob the opposite parent's possessions. Consequently, innovative their key . these kind of folks are generally false man or woman.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:41 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

The first thing you should avoid is doing Investment without any research on unknown site, if you are investing in site like yobit you have to double check the url and i recommend you not to open emails from unknown people 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

To stop this all we need to do is reporting them here in scam accusation thread.  So that many newbies,  investor have immideiatly awareness to avoid this scam and fraulent activities. 

2 hours ago, Kakabba said:

You can do this in a number of ways, but one of the most important is that you do not reveal your information to anyone, and change passwords each time as they must be strong.

It is right and The main key is to always be vigilant and do not easily believe and not just be tempted by the lure of a big gift in an instant way.  To be sure, be a smart user and always be aware of every internet crime that is lurking all the time to look for victims.

This is very easy. Avoid responding to people who send you suspicious messages about you. Do not click on any link that arrives on the email and check Google each time , good luck .

4 minutes ago, wikirok said:

Many scammers expend a trap so easily on internet like advertising that to become rich in a day and mostly hyip websites. So the best way out is that keep avoiding these kind of sites, donot share your crypto detail with anyone and be moderate not think to become rich in a night and if u are going to invest in any site first make it verify. Because you do not know who he/she is.

Now there are so-called monitoring sites where you can see sites of such a plan, how much they are on the market, and whether there were payments - using the analysis, you can choose something.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

there is a simple way to avoid scammers, if any stranger contact you privately, through telegram, instagram, email, etc... and ask you something about money, investments, you need just to block him and that's all you have to do to be safe

Crypto currency scammers are the scavengers of this world, it is a world with no laws and no displine, i mean come on what did we expect?

To be saved from internet scammers, first of all, we have to keep fresh all of our personal information as  a hide, scammers do not get this information easily and they do not hack you, scam you, so you will be saved here.         

i mull over if you observe your passwords stored on your mainframe and not your browser you would be safer from hackers and furthermore dont apply identical message for your crypto financial statement as your delicate accounts.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:

Yes we have several precautionery measures to do for security of our crypto funds. We have to be very carefully applied these measure to prevent theft or fraud.

i mull over if you observe your passwords stored on your mainframe and not your browser you would be safer from hackers and furthermore dont apply identical message for your crypto financial statement as your delicate accounts.

For avoid scams from internet you must avoid opening insecure sites and also you have to stronging your password safety. A lot time i see scammers list token in mether wallet and those give them cash for token.        

19 minutes ago, deepown said:

Crypto currency scammers are the scavengers of this world, it is a world with no laws and no displine, i mean come on what did we expect?

So you say there is no way to stop these kind of people?

Just now, guatazoo said:

So you say there is no way to stop these kind of people?

If we use our intelligence we can identify them, but eliminating them completely is impossible.

I'm from a country where i don't even know who else is using crypto, so outsiders will be the only people i connect with considering crypto.

It's better to avoid websites that is not popular and looks suspicious also before you start transacting with someone it's better that you really know who are they and you should get some recommendations and evidences that the person you are transacting with is legitimate.

45 minutes ago, deepown said:

If we use our intelligence we can identify them, but eliminating them completely is impossible.

Oh i get it, so only a person and his mind can work personally towards this, but what about general education about this matter?

1 minute ago, guatazoo said:

Oh i get it, so only a person and his mind can work personally towards this, but what about general education about this matter?

General education is already provided, but the problem is if you need it you have got to search for it, something lazy minds can't do.

You just need to buy the old coins because if you invest that buy the old coins because that will give you good profit.

There is certain tools used by scammers and steels funds from us we need to pay more attention while doing transaction of online any payment be double check everything.