How to prevent from internet scammers? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

Most of the good things is we have to be alert also do not being a greedy person. Otherwise we fall in those scammers. Another is we have use security like Google authentication, email verification, and a strong password. That's it. 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:41 AM, Shehzad2285 said:
Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

You can avoid scammers by avoiding their offers and greed of earning more. Especially scammers play a very bad  role in stealing bitcoin. You should also avoid link forwarded by scammers. Just stay more and play pubg.

In the digital market it is difficult to point out the scammers. So before investing or trading we should do a research about the site we are using to prevent it also we should use a secure and promising wallet.

don't open any suspicious link or email

don't believe anyone telling you to invest with him in a profitable project

don't give your information to an untrusted sites.

The easy way to prevent yourself from online scammers is to take your time before doing anything on the internet, make on the websites you are signing into and on your crypto address before you send or receive money, just be cautous always.

First beginners fall in the trap of scammers and fake sites as they have greediness at the starting point, having knowledge and experience can prevent it from happening.

for me my advise is never going to other sites that such as you much click a links because there was instances that the links are phishing links that when you click is you. will redirected to the sites that created by hackers and your account was prone to see hackers all your informations such as usernames and passwords.. be careful and be observant.

Scammers or hackers  increasing day by day.crypto currency bad thing many hackers stealing people money.Don't click unknown link and don't share your private keys to anyone many more steps follow.

all your information such as usernames and password hackers. Be careful and careful. My advice for you is to never go to other sites as you click on too many links

Obviously. It's important to be mindful to the risks. The principal thing isn't to put your cash in danger leaving your wallets online pointlessly. Keep close consistently disconnected. What's more, doing great job

As a regular user of crypto the only thing you can do to avoid scams and identify legit investments is by being careful. Always verify the authenticity of projects before investing and keep your personal information regarding your wallets and accounts safe.

468x60-3.png

I think that if we want to avoid the scanners, then we must have their visual arts - that is, the picnic buses in which they take us, their money, to usAnd of course, children need to know that they can prevent them from taking our own information to us so that they can prevent them

By protecting your private keys and phrases i think you are safe, dont ever share your secrete keys to anyone and also avoid downloading unnecessary application online from unknown sources

On 12/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Kabbo said:

We can be safe from Scammers with many ways. Because Scammers are not much smart than us. They will always ask to send them coin but we shouldn't send them any money.

That's the right attitude we did not ask them to send coins to us.So never replying is the beat course of action.We have to not interact with these kind of peoples.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, heelsibat said:

There are lot of ways you can prevent yourself from scammers.

1. Don't share any personal information

2. Don't talk with strangers about your cryptocurrencies.

3. Never click on any unknown link.

4. Never greed to be rich overnight.

This is more like it. It summarizes almost all of the things that we must do and what we must not do. But I think we should add more.

5. Place 2fa on your accounts to increase security.

6. Dont join any investement programs that promises huge profit which is very good to hear.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Wherever they are scammers.  So we should be very careful about what we are doing.  Try keeping your device from friends.

Those scammers are really threats not just in crypto world but also in our physical world. We should always stay away from them. Personally, I can tell if someone is scammer if they are forcing me or constantly messaging/approaching me that they could double my money if I will invest to their's, in an instant, without lost. Stay away from that kind of people.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:

Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

in my opinion the best way to prevent us from entering a scammer device is to prevent ourselves from being easily trusted and tempted by the offer of a large gift or a transaction at a low cost.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:

It takes a little thing to know if you are onto scammers they profess about  huge income within a  short whilewhwe you see such you can easily identify them

On 12/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, Shehzad2285 said:

It takes a little thing to know if you are onto scammers they profess about  huge income within a  short while when you see such you can easily identify them

To prevent scammers from online we need to work with unity.We can start catching scammers

Because scammers are getting smarter with their new plan or strategies to scam their future victims, so you have to as smart or smarter than them Don't trust someone you don't even know because they might have a bad intention for talking to you. Don't click any suspicious links if sent by strangers on your social medias. 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, Rudro88 said:

There is certainly a law system for scandal over the Internet.  The law has a system of punishing those who commit illegal acts through the internet and deceive others.  So we have to use the internet with a lot of caution to remove the scandal through the internet.

If any law will be created for the crypto scammers than it will possible that peoples will catch the scammers but if just the law will create for the online work than the crypto scammers will not catch becasue crypto is ban almost in so many countries.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if we want to stop scams we should not believe anyone easily on the internet. we should always try to safe our data and secret. we should never share data to anyone.

This problem gona big problem day by day hackers are very active for hacking plz not safe password and user name in notepad app write in you diary and use google 2 fector authenticator 

On 12/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, heelsibat said:

There are lot of ways you can prevent yourself from scammers.

1. Don't share any personal information

2. Don't talk with strangers about your cryptocurrencies.

3. Never click on any unknown link.

4. Never greed to be rich overnight.

Yes you have written all good points through we can prevent our selves from scammers. Other then these we should keep our wallet secure by using 2FA and keeping the key secure.