How to prevent from internet scammers? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzad2285

How to prevent from internet scammers?

Now a days the method of transactions are carried out through international cryptocurrency in which scammers are involved and deprives the client from their money by using different techniques and technologies. Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 12
  • +2 13
  • +3 7
  • +5 1

38 minutes ago, Shehzad2285 said:

Is there any preventative  measures to stop them from such fraudulent. 

In cryptocurrency market, it's quite difficult to know and pin down such scammers. ICOs are unregulated, and any exit scam is difficult to set punishable, and they could get away pretty easily. People scamming in the internet using cryptocurrencies are also difficult to track, since while you can surely trace the address, you'll probably fail in identifying the exact person, since not all are subjected to KYC, and could cash out stolen cryptocurrencies easily on such exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There is certainly a law system for scandal over the Internet.  The law has a system of punishing those who commit illegal acts through the internet and deceive others.  So we have to use the internet with a lot of caution to remove the scandal through the internet.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

i think if you keep your passwords stored on your laptop and not your browser you would be safer from hackers and also dont use same email for your crypto accounts as your personal accounts.

In my opinion and ways to prevent of getting scam was having a backup on physical, avoid sharing personal information on social media platforms  and don't attempt to click suspicious links.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Currently there is no way to stop scammers because their number will increase every year, maybe even they already have a community.

• +4 1

You will be prone to scammers if you are careless and newbie from internet.. Just don't fall for their promises that you can make big profit if you invest to them or any site. Always check the URL when you visit the site you know some are faking. 

• +1 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Always do your research before entering into or carrying out a transaction or another, using a trusted site. Not tempted by what is offered is not in accordance with reasonable or normal limits

• +4 1

Two days ago in myetherwallet so many people got scammed by scammers. Around they scam 2600 dollars, I know this is small amounts but it is also scam. So much time I see scammer list token in myetherwallet and people give them money for tokens.

• +1 4

Its not rocket science. You can learn either by doing alot of reading or by experience. Simplest advice I would give is to stick to trusted places and talk with trusted people if youre prone to getting lured.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Fraud on the internet often happens nowadays. Even in the world of cryptorency loss and value is often not small. The way to avoid this is that you have to tighten your personal data and don't give it to other people, be careful of sites that provide enormous benefits because it can be a scammer.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 12/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, Seemab said:

Well there are a lots of way I suggest you, you can not use your same email to your persnol accounts.

I use the email for my all personal account. I think this is not the right way to prevent yourself from the scammers.

But the scammers are in the crypto market are increasing day by day. So, don't share your information with the unknown persons

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1. Be clever in exposing personal data to others 2. Regularly check financial information and see if something weird has happened 3. Request a copy of your loan report regularly and 4. Keep financial records carefully maintained.

• +5 1

Scammers and hackers are genius in using trick and scam to stole your money. But as a user you are genius too just be aware and focus on your surroundings. Especially in sites, check if the site is safe by looking on the security lock on the URL. Avoid public computers, sometimes many hackers put malware in it's software even normal people is a threat by using shoulder surfing and peeking to your monitor.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Stay away from dealing with strangers or with companies that are not highly reliable using cryptocurrencies because you cannot get your money back and there are no guarantees for this only person who controls the matter is you
This way to protect yourself from fraudsters

• +1 3

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Rudro88 said:

There is certainly a law system for scandal over the Internet.

Yes!  There is currently law system for scandal on internet, you said it 100% best!

If you got scammed for crypto, you deserved it because you should have learned what precautions to take to avoid getting scammed.  There are certain basics everyone needs to become familiar with before they even *own* crypto, because it's so easy to lose your money.

• +1 2

Yes you are right day by day new and advance scammers are coming in market there should be some laws to prevent Innocents from those scammers until now it is just in your hands to make yourself save from scammers

• +1 1

Don't believe others people in Crypto market, don't sent Bitcoin for token in myetherwallet, don't click bad link about mining link. I hope this helps you little bit.

• +1 1

In crypto currency world there are many of ways to scam peoples and also the prevention instructions are generated by experts. You can search and read lot of instructions on google or youtube. or remain active in this forum you will find instruction here also.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are many scammers on the internet. whose main purpose how to steal the user assets. These persons are fake person. They cannot make there own money they trying to steal the other peoples assets. So, they advanced its trick.

• +2 1

I am doing self pre cautions.

I never share my pins or passwords to any strangers though some sites are really fishy, most pop ups asking you to click the link then going to another sites. This really confusing, once they are asking some info I automatically close the tabs!

• +1 1

it's so hard that I can't even think about it. what makes it even harder is because the internet has no limits and the government can't even do anything about it.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Many scammers expend a trap so easily on internet like advertising that to become rich in a day and mostly hyip websites. So the best way out is that keep avoiding these kind of sites, donot share your crypto detail with anyone and be moderate not think to become rich in a night and if u are going to invest in any site first make it verify. Because you do not know who he/she is .

• +2 1