Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rudro88

Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit?

Now trading of Yoda is starting in yobit exchange but I don't receive my Yoda why I have no information but now price of yo dollars is very low. So enjoyed if you received your Yoda. 

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

Yoda coin from airdrop become investment coin on investbox of yobit. Although the pair of YODA has been listed but the amount of coin from airdrop cannot be convert to other currency, the profit from the investment box still can be convert to other currency.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

Dear mate I can't say I know anything or information about Yoda currency but I have been hearing about it people do mention it in their comments well I do hope to learn more about Yoda currency from you guys in this educative forum

That is why many bad reaction on Yobit because of that statement that they give and now the price of Yoda still dump because of those dumper and they don't do nothing about that.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 minutes ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Many people know about the Yoda currency of yobit.i am also a Yoda coin holder on yobit.It will pump very soon.

Do you buy or get from Airdrop? How confident are you that YODA will pump? I'm not really sure YODA will improve in the future.

i receive the email too and already joining their airdrop, Looks interesting though and also i don't think it will equal with 1 USD/1 YODA, Maybe it's will become yobit official fiat currency for using some service like paying Fee or IEO Requirement, Let's wait for now

Yes, I have no idea about iodine foreign exchange. I've never used it in a day. However I would like to know about this. If anyone knows about this, definitely let me know in person. Thanks 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

I know little bit about YODA token. It's a token from yobit exchanger. We got 700 token for joining airdrop. After end of the airdrop we got the token on our yobit investbox where we get 1% profit everyday from it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

We are participating about this yoda but still have no information about this coin, we will have to wait until next year 2020 to find out what it is! 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:26 PM, hmind said:

I think yoda will be traded later in 2020 in January on the 28th, exactly. So you can't predict the issue of this token yet. And this coin is from the bot exchange yobit system which is integrated with telegram.

I think yoda will be exchanged later 2020 in January on the 28th precisely So you cannot anticipate the issue of this token yet And this coin is from the bot trade yobit framework which is coordinated with message

Yea i received some time emails about yoda currency but i don't understand about yoda currency, i think this is a new currency which many people buy in advance. 

This coin has already come out. Due to the distribution, the coin simply died after a few days. Very sorry, because in the beginning everything seemed very promising and good. But people killed her

Yes, of course, nobody knows about the Yoda coin.  I work here new, so I don't know much about it here or I don't know how it works. And I would like to know why it would work.  I work here for him.

The GOM that we have given free 700 Yoda completely free on the Eobit platform and will be available as an alternative by the end of January.

Yah I also know some how about the yobit yodollar coin, and I guess that's the yodollar coin is partnered with the cryptotalk forum if am I right!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It was listed on the platform and everyone got 700 yoda in the investbox and they can only extract profits and this is a huge profit for the bulk of those who obtained it before entering the market when it was Airdrop

Edited by cryptousd20

Yes, this is a very good coin. It was the YODA coin that was crushed by 700 pieces in the investment box at 1% per day of withdrawal. They gave 5 days before the start of sales on exchanges, many people made themselves many referrals and received a lot of coins. It was these people who killed the coin very much, the rate at the beginning was about $ 1.5. The coin had a very good future, but it was simply killed.

yoda the new altcoin launched by yobit seemed to have great potential, they had made an important airdrop and a great ico but unfortunately its value has not taken off has been at its lowest for some time, then I did not like the change of investbox from free to 10 role says daily

On 12/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, Sumaiya said:

Actually I am newbies in crypto. For this reason I have no idea about this matter. But I need to know about this matter. If any one know about it then please tell me. 

Since you are a newbie member all you need to do is to follow posts on this group to guide yourself

I think I might be able to exchange it at the end of March . Something is known about it and everyone will get this coin. We all came to know through yobit's Gmail that we paid 700 yd for free on the yobit platform

I know and I got the airdrop of it some time ago but now I only hold them. The market didnt help them a lot so far and the price isnt good.

Edited by gkapoxm

I don't know the price of yodollar because i never owned it but i don't think if yobit would give free 700 yodollar which is equivalent to $.700 for free to its members!!! I think the price of yodollar is not that much because $.700 for free to many members its a loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact i joined crypto talk forum later then this airdrop are conducting by the yobit exchange and many investors received free 700 yoda token who joined their telegram group and channel of yobit exchange but now yoda price are really low like eth and xrp due to btc crash.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:01 PM, Camry40 said:

I can not say about this meter but i know that yobit is a wonderful working side in the world at this it is a legal money earn side in the online so i think yobit is all the best.

Increasingly, yobit always corrects mistakes and improves the quality of the advanced, even though market conditions are not stable but they are not panic at all.