Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rudro88

Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit?

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4

3 hours ago, Rudro88 said:

Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

I don't think 1 YODA would correspond to 1 USD. That's too much to give for an exchange. Though the price will depend on demand, I'm quite sure that once you got your YODA, most users would sell it immediately.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

42 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

I don't think 1 YODA would correspond to 1 USD. That's too much to give for an exchange. Though the price will depend on demand, I'm quite sure that once you got your YODA, most users would sell it immediately.

Thank you for explaining to me yoda coins.  In fact, if 1 yoda equals one dollar, that would be great.

5 minutes ago, Rudro88 said:

In fact, if 1 yoda equals one dollar, that would be great.

That would be more than great, but I don't think YoBit would give such high amount for free that easily. $700 is no joke.

4 hours ago, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

Hey mate look there is no information revealed by the yobit. So officially there is no information. But this is a chance that it may be as low as 0.01 dollar because they are giving 400 YODA for each refferal. If it stands for high value then it will be too much. So this is my estimation. It will be listed on 28 Jan 2020. Then we can know the exact value of it. 

Well, I guess no one really knows the exact value of yodollars, but I hope it will be quite big because I really need it to my school expenses and of course to help those who also need it but as I analyze it my conclusion is that it will be quite low value why? Because they also include a plus 400 yodollars for a referral well, I'm not sure.

26 minutes ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I guess no one really knows the exact value of yodollars, but I hope it will be quite big because I really need it to my school expenses and of course to help those who also need it but as I analyze it my conclusion is that it will be quite low value why? Because they also include a plus 400 yodollars for a referral well, I'm not sure.

Yes i do get Yoda trully i also have the same expectations as you.  Thats Yoda has good value when it launches on 28th January 2020 i am also waiting with big hope.  Than i can buy new devices for doing trading or investing or mining in this crypto world.  I want have  good device.

Edited by Yanadia
My keyboard just jumping

We are participate about this Yoda but still nothing of information about this coin, we need to wait the next year 2020 to know it is about what! we dont know about what we are participated this is not good idea😕

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I receive the email too and already joining their airdrop, Looks interesting though and also i don't think it will equal with 1 USD/1 YODA, Maybe it's will become yobit official fiat currency for using some service like paying Fee or IEO Requirement, Let's wait for now!

Hello my friend
YODA 2020 trading will start on January 28, 2020 and I don't think YODA price will be $ 700.
Because the YODA code was produced by the Yobit platform, it is unreasonable to give it the value of $ 700

Why an earth 1 yoda would be 1$? That doesn't make any sense. Who would make the a buy wall for them? That would be insane. And drive any business broke in a hour. Do you guys realize how many them have been given freely by now and how many will be given?

Yes Yoda coins are given free of charge by Yobit. I think this is a new coin to be launched by Yobit. Hopefully the price can compete like Bitcoin. The amount given by the jubilee is not small at $ 700 in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, jore1 said:

it is almost impossible that the yobit androp events are always very good but you definitely won't get more than 50 usd from it. The nearest yobit of yobit you get 10-30 usd

To me, this seems impossible, but let's see if it can be found later, even if I get 50 usd in the free I think.

I have no idea what is YODA is, i just participated in airdrop and i see it will be released in january 28 2020, i hope that it has a great value so that we can get some big money here and also it will be successful and become popular like altcoins.

One think I want to say about Yoda is when I will launch in exchange don't sell it hold it it will pump then a good you can sell it to exchange you will get good profit in it for an example see bnb

Well, as you mentioned that those who participated in the Airdrop project in Yobit will get 700 YOdollars by following the requirements of the Yobit.

I do not think so 1 Yoda equal $1 USD. But that is a great news for us. If they give us 1 Yoda equal $1 USD. We will be really happy about it.

On 25.12.2019 at 14:21, PiroSense said:

That would be more than great, but I don't think YoBit would give such high amount for free that easily. $700 is no joke.

There are more than 25,000 accounts in the telegram group, and much more in the English group. I think that Yobit did not in vain give exactly one month after expiration of selling a dollar with the name of the IODA coin and doing so, a one dollar coin. 

i dont know about yoda coins but i joined airdrop maybe Yoda give very good profit but 1$ is to high lest see in January i hope good profit

Yoda Currency:-

There is yoda currency is available on the yobit exchange, you know that yobit exchange is very big exchange and its give an opportunity of all the member that exchange the coins from yobit exchange and earn profit this is good way and good opportunity that all the people work on yobit exchange and members increase day by day.

I do not think that YODA will be priced against the dollar, but its price will be very simple because it is offered at great prices and this is evidence of that, if it was a large price from the beginning, it would not have been distributed in these quantities and we will see that on January 8 after it is launched on the YOBIT platform

THINK POSITIVE

Yoda is a new official coin from yobit exchange but they have not yet disclosed much about the coin i think we will get good profit from this amazing inovative coin let's wait for 28 January

On 12/25/2019 at 9:26 AM, hmind said:

I think yoda will be traded later in 2020 in January on the 28th, exactly. So you can't predict the issue of this token yet. And this coin is from the bot exchange yobit system which is integrated with telegram.

Yes mate, I am also hoping it happens but we can't really predict it but if if it really happened to be trading, it will be grate

On 12/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

well so far we dont know its value or why its even made and if there will be a real volume on the coin or not, i think pretty much everyone will end up selling it once its given to us.