How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 13 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

You can earn bitcoin for free in several ways such as forums and an example of this is the forum where we are paid for free for the work of the posts inside and also we can earn money by working in the field of trading but you need a capital to start and you can also earn the money for free by working inside the taps but pay a small amount very

I can only suggest this forum where you will be able to participate in the posts campaign and earn a decent amount of Bitcoin. I'm also sometimes using the freebitco.in faucet, but still don't expect to earn that much from it. Might need a year before you manage to withdraw.

With the cryptotalk campaign you will be able to earn and also learn. The profit is mostly about the things you will learn about Bitcoin and crypto, that will help you in the long run.

thank you. No investment will earn some real bitcoins, but this is not the way to make money in the long run. It has many different issues and large investments are profitable. Site just for a little favor.

Oh, don't remind me of the past, for I have  waste  most my time and I did not get any benefit except from airdrop in fast time
Please be careful. You will not earn in sites any free thing for sure that because not  pay to you only after requesting a deposit from you .

But this site has proven reliable so  it is very important for us as beginners

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

there's more than way to earn for exemple earning bitcoin by watching videos or clicking on ads or mobile apps with rewards but then you will realise that it is also slow and not 100% sure so, people like me resort to Cryptotalk to earn. 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, Sofia43 said:

You can earn satoshi from this forum without investment. Just by posting useful post daily.

Nothing is free in this world. Even to open this forum you still have to pay the internet and electricity. You invest in using these costs. I wonder why people think everything is free.

Earning free bitcoin without imvestment is a joke to us, you need to work for the bitcoin before you can have it in your possession, nothing is free in cryptocurrency

This is a good idea but you can earn bitcoin easily with daily participation in this wonderful and good forum which offers a good payment

THINK POSITIVE

Without any investments  the best way to earn cryptocurrencies is through Cryptotalk. The user always seek to find new ideas and projects so that they can earn cryptocurrencies. But mining and joining airdrops can also bring good amount of cryptocurrencies. Through this cryptocurrencies anyone can go to investment. The faucets are also good to earn cryptocurrencies. So maybe the best option is this forum. So work here without any hesitation. 

7 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

The way to make free money, you have a skill that you apply on the freelance site. If you don't have one, airdrops are a much better option to make free money. The next choice will evolve into a bounty finder or perhaps a sinking enthusiast. Keeping a single choice in which epilepsy fits your time and energy and talent, is obviously all that is best for your needs.

Freelancing websites are not for people who want free money, they are only for people who have skills related to particular professions and knowledgeable people don't think about free money. Bounties and Airdrops are too risky because they will pay you after the project is done and it is really annoying to wait for a long time and keep thinking about whether you will get paid or not. The expression " free money " should be removed from people's minds because it is such a big paradox. Money is something that is paid to people for doing something. Only gifts are given for free. So, do some work to earn more crypto like writing and trading.

well personally with all this scam sites much around this recently days claming to pay its users and finally ending up being a waste of time and efforts, i really would not try them out any longer beside no site i have happened to come accross pay as much as 3000statoshi daily like cryptotalk 

I do not expect anyone to be here asking how to earn bitcoin without investment, this forum itself is a potent says to earn bitcoin without investing anything at all. 

On 4/17/2020 at 10:56 PM, laska smrtici said:

After continuous research to find good websites, I did not find better than this forum in winning bitcoin and for this I believe that there is no competitor for this forum yet and all other profit methods are not good enough

You are right. There are currently no other forums that can rival this forum. But the problem is spammers are also near because they want to make money easily. We should work together to mark the spammers.

Collecting bitcoins is a way of investing without having bitcoin. easy work but the profit is not easy because the collection method is not much. free applications and websites, where you will watch videos or complete missions, play games ... such as freebitco.in, or post to make money in the cryptocurrency forum Cryptotalk.org.

There are lot of ways for you to earn bitcoin. You can use faucets where in you just collect some coins and save it so you can earn profit and reach the minimum withdrawal. you can also play betting game or dice like in yobit. But for me, the most efficient way and more easiest way of earning crypto or bitcoin is to join on forums, like cryptotalk. You can easily earn high profit by just posting your opinions.

On 4/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, to earn free BTC without any kind of investments, is quite hard. I am not aware of those. But it is better to work in the Cryptotalk forum and this is without any kind of investments. 

Earning free crypto means earning without investment! The word free itself means zero capital. No one spends money to earn it free! This is a big paradox! If you want to earn free bitcoin, choose 20 faucets and start claiming from all of them successively to beat their timers. You can earn $0.50 per day with this method but you will get bored after a few days of claiming. Making posts in the forum is a much better solution to earn crypto because it is a self-investing earning. You earn it, it will be added to your wallet and it will increase when the bitcoin rises!

On 3/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, Kutulay said:

There is one way to earn free bitcoins. Use sites with cranes like firefaucet, eobot and instant payment. The fee is small, but it is worth saving it. You know, a small drop leads to a large ocean.

that's a great option but we have some other option as well like bounties airdrop ask me anything events etc.but if we talk about faucet they are very low paying sites 

There's a lot of sites out there that offers you a job and in return they will pay you bitcoin. But remember that not all of them are legit so keep in my on that for your effort and time will not be wasted. And in my experience i tried a lot and sadly all of those are fake until i found this site that is legit paying site so i am thankful that i am one of the member in this forum.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Yeah now a days there are so meany free ways to earn from sites like faucets and ptc sites, and some are legit and some are scam which turns to not paying, but i suggest you to post it on the forum its easier for us to get it in this forum.

7 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah now a days there are so meany free ways to earn from sites like faucets and ptc sites, and some are legit and some are scam which turns to not paying, but i suggest you to post it on the forum its easier for us to get it in this forum.

Have you ever try faucets before? You will see such difference if you start claiming little Satoshi which you will easily have up in the haunting, it is not a good idea to engage in faucets for now. Try other means of getting money in cryptocurrency

On 5/6/2020 at 6:31 PM, Qazi said:

Free bitcoin earning is possible but if we have legit site or real platform, this is really tough to find legit and keef safe from Scammers, if this blog works and tells us real faucet site then it is good for people. 

You will find a lot of information about legit and paying sites, OP has explained it, I don't think you read it carefully, and if there are questions you can ask questions here,
but unfortunately the topic creator has been inactive for a long time and so many spammers have given useless replies on this topic, so I will lock it.

• +5 1