How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

In this forum, you can earn 30000 satoshi per day. You don't need some fund for your investment because the only thing you need to do is to share your knowledge about crypto currency and they will pay you for sharing it. As a newbie here this is the only thing i know where i can earn in crypto currency.

To earn bitcoin for free share for the site give you bitcoin for doing  services ana get tour money. Like faucetpay is good to earn some Satoshi of bitcoin for free.

In my opinion the best way to eran free btc is her  in this website. Because only way to earn 30000 satoshi per day by posting.

Great post i will learn everything in your website thanks for posting goodluck to everyone.

not some faucet sites are scam but most of them are scams and not worth your time , its just the waste of your precious time you give to earn from there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Fakhra said:

Yes I agree so my advice you, better  learn to trade crypto and concentrate with this forum to write useful posts and get lots of satoshi 

Thanks for your advice, unfortunately, I cannot concentrate and work full time on this forum, because I also have to work in an office as an accountant.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Thank you very much forbthis valuable information that you have provided.i will. Surely visit your blog and to know about your experience.

My question is are these kind of sites that offers you bitcoin without any investment legit as i don't believe anything like this. 

On 12/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, JoshuaPar said:

You can earn Bitcoin using legit Bitcoin paying games, you can using faucets like coinpot, you can also earn in PTC Or Paid-to-click ads I'M using Coinpayu wherein you can also earn in this website by doing offers much higher than clicking ads. But those I have mentioned is not really you can earn much as you expect to. But the best way to earn Bitcoin so far I know is this crypto forum site Cryptotalk where in you can earn 30,000 Satoshis 1,000 Satoshi per post.

You are absolutely right i totally agree with you now a days it is very difficult to find some site having genuine payment method as most sites are scam so forums like cryptotalk are best place which are 100 percent transperent and really pay you for your work.

There are many way s that you can earn free bitcoin without an investment. For example you can use faucets (however this is not profitable). You can view ads for btc (also not profitable). You can post here to earn (haven't received funds yet but from what i see and hear this is very profitable). And then reinvest what you earn and watch it grow with interest on sites like freebitcoin. Hope this helps you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Go for free sites are free games that are giving bitcoin or for bounties. You can get few amount of btc their. Or if you want to go for investment first make some research then go for investment.

Yea lots of sites are a scam the didn't pay instead they scam on us . faucets are good to earn but it pays low . but as compare to scam site its good to have something.

Airdrops are the best way to earn free bitcoins. You can also use bounty hunters these are also some really good way to earn free bitcoins. And this forum is also i mean you are getting 1k satoshi for every meaningfull post.

Selling your product in market place and offer your skill in service section, this forum have everything you need. Second option is become bounty hunter or faucet collector.

In cryptotalk you can earn by participating in many program nd you like air drops nd all

No this cryptotalk this is not olx so u can't do such Thing on that forum so yaar you can't sell coins nd currency 

you have multiple ways to earn bitcoin without investment :
1- using faucets to collect some coins 
2- using airdrops to collect new coins which will enter exchanges soon 
3- some games offers Little satoshies as a prize 
4- finally this forum it is a great way to earn from it

You can earn bitcoins from the website cryptography and other websites you can search in Google . It is free bitcoin faucets sites and earn bitcoins by clicking ads

There are a lot of conduct to earn free Bitcoin without investing. know how to be earned from countless ptc, faucet sites. Free Bitcoin can be earned by finishing Captcha.

Why not post here or post the link of your blog here in your topic so that we can easily visit your blog and get more knowledge in other cryptocurrency faucets 

No this cryptotalk this is not olx so u can't do such Thing on that forum so yaar you can't sell coins nd currency 

Well, I try this after my post. 

Because I really want to find some good quality content that will give good information to me on how to earn more money in bitcoin.

You can try faucets, they can give you free bitcoin without investments of something. But they pay too little to see the amount. So, not a good idea. In this forum we also need to work like making posts, so it's nor free, and bounty campaign is also the same, they have tasks to do, but all those doesn't need investment. 

You can earn money without investing but investment provides you much depends on how much you give, but if youre looking for other ways you should have on airdrops, bounties, mining and exchanging. 

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Yes i am searching about other legit sites on the internet but i am failed to search legit sites. But i love to check your link to get legit sites.

Yes you can earn free BTC from cryptotalk,it gives use 1k satoshies per post,if you do 30 posts then you earn 30k satoshies,if you want more then join airdrops,and also with bounty hunting,