How to earn free bitcoin without investment - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaja shaik

How to earn free bitcoin without investment

On 12/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Join pay per post program, selling your product in market place and offer your skill in service section, this forum have everything you need. Second option is become bounty hunter or faucet collector. Take one option that fit with your time and skill, good luck to you.

Do you have any list of programs that pays per post? Like this forum site? Cause that is so vague. A list of program would really be helpful for us. And any tutorials as well.

There's a lot website offering free Bitcoin without investing and sad to say some of this website are scams. Faucet sites was good for free crypto but I'm not prefer it as profitable. Cryptotalk is a website that offering you to earn Bitcoin in a sime way.

i think all are websites not well because some website give Bitcoin and some website cheating. the give some achievement when people complete the achievement then they block the account and other step. so some website are give free Bitcoin and some website are don't 

This forum is doing it very best in allowing it users to earn free Bitcoins. They might be some other site which also offer free Bitcoins but it will be hard for them not to turn out to be scam. 

Earning bit coin is not a easy task.But in cryto site we can earn bitcoin easily by viewing ads,playing games,giving comment and many more. 

I think the only way is to make sure that you  collect statoshis from so many sites, and this sites are one of the best way people earn free coins but the problem with the sites is that you  get so little and nothing to show, but to be right on the right truck you can make much more with investing a little, sometimes in mining and  so many other.

Well, I'm earning free bitcoin here in cryptotalk through posts, but you really need hardwork and ideas. But it is really legit unlike some faucet sites and mining sites.

There are many free ways to earn cryptocurrencies in the decentralized market. There are several affiliate programs, airdrops, or just by holding crypto coins in your wallet can help you earn indirectly without buying any token in actuality. There are multiple ways to earn free cryptocurrency without investment but they pay users into different Tokens (cryptocurrency) and you can either withdraw or exchange (to Bitcoin or any Altcoin) them and convert them into fiat currency such as USD through exchanges.

We have a telegram group where we share only authentic news related to:

• Promising ICOs with bounties
  • Authentic and real airdrops
  • Interesting articles

On 12/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

Also people can work in this forum site for now. Because here we can get maximum reward for posting comment. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, it is true that sometimes many sites roam around and it is proven to be fake, full of Scamm and even hackers. One way to avoid this is to look more carefully at the origin of the site, usually fake sites always ask for your personal data.

And the way to get Bitcoin without investment is to join this forum and start posting useful posts.

Edited by Afrizal rahman

The best site I  know so for is the cryptotalk.This is free way of earning bitcoin you can earn bitcoin by just posting here.You can do as many posts as you want.Keep working here and keep earning.

On this forum you can earn free Bitcoin without investment.by making a useful post and helpful comment.and if you are still looking for more you can try claiming at faucets,view some and,try some paying app and encoding captcha.

how to earn free bitcoin without investing? try to explore this cryptotalk forum in this site you will able to earn in just 30posts. a day posting and commenting..however there's a lot of mining btc sites but be careful because of scammers sites.

On 1/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, Malex said:

To me the easiest way to earn free bitcoins is by faucet and even depending on cryptotalk and even yobits gives out free coins as well 

I think faucets are not good now for making profit. anyone can get payment from this forum just by doing post daily but the posts must be creative with 100 character.

I have never used any faucets or airdrops for earning bitcoin. I am also not investing yet. I am just working here in this forum now. Because I am a student and I have less time besides my studies,so I give that time here and work here. I love working here. Though there is an another forum where you can earn Bitcoin without investment and its Bitcointalk but working over there is a bit difficult because you have to work for many days,get to the senior position and then you will get paid.

As others have said, you always have to invest something, even if it is just your time, but there certainly are ways to earn bitcoin without any monetary investment.

You can earn from digital currency taps or by watching some ads, but be aware that they are paid in very small quantities and need a long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of sites that you can earned btc with it ! but you have to be careful of the scam sties ! for me this forum is the best way to earn money ! good luck 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:40 PM, Sharjeel said:

Some sites are giving you free coins but leave those sites and start working on crypto talk and earns bit coins.

I also think so anyone can join here if he can give his idea or experience about crypto. to receive payment form this forum just need to make creative post here.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, Khaja shaik said:

Now a days all sites are not genuine.some sites will be scam after some time.some sites are good ,they are paying bitcoin without investment like rapid site.some sites are paying after minimum amount deposited.best way to earn free bitcoin using faucets.they will pay the amount after reaching minimum amount.

In my blog almost legit sites and paying sites.check each site description before the joining.if you have any questions, you can contact me via blog.

I have mentioned withdraw proofs in site description please check it out .thank you

PictureQuotes1572791561.jpg

There is no doubt the world of internet is filled up with scam and non legit sites which are apparently showing you very amazing offers but when get into it then totally waste of time and money. Thanks for sharing the information and link of website for getting the legit websites for earning money. Beside Cryptotalk is offering this option of earning by posting is very amazing

I found this forum to be one of if not the best and easiest way to earn free bitcoins without wasting your time on little profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Simple, how do you also earn money without investment? By working for them. Why does everyone look to make bitcoin easy for free with no work? In order to earn bitcoin you need to work for someone 

16 hours ago, KouseiArhuma said:

There are tons of websites to earn free bitcoins without investment. There are forum page like this one. And also there are faucets and gaming apps that pays you bitcoin. 

I think this is the best platform for making good earning daily. mainly this forum is giving free btc just for making creative post here daily.