Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Buying and selling are components of the same process. Don't forget about volatility. Volatility plays an important role in trading. Volatility risk describes the degree of fluctuations in the markets and should certainly be included in every trader's trading strategy.

• +1 1

Buying and selling is important. You should prefer to buy crypto coin on a low rates and sell it on high rates in order to make profit from them. Cryptocurrencies have a future tendency to increase in value, if you have a capital that you do not have to think about, I would undoubtedly invest it in crypto waves.Thus, it is comfortable and the only one to profit.

Edited by Farry
  • +3 1

Brother, I have no idea about it yet, and if I had, I probably wouldn't to add it.And yes, its valley is up and down on every day. So I'll wait for it to have a good chance when its value is too high and I'll sell out it. 

In trading, I actually like to buy and sell, but what I look forward to the most is profit, if the market is good, of course I prefer to sell the cryptocurrency I have because there I can profit and the market. not good so I took the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency because at that time I could buy it cheaply.

Yes,I prefer buy or sell crypto coins. Its best platform to earn a good profit. If you cannot buy or sell crypto coins, then you will miss a big site of crypto world. 

There are many ways to work with cryptocurrencies and I also prefer to buy cryptocurrencies and when I need them and the price is high, I will sell them and benefit from them.

Yes I agree with you
But it is also not combined. It is possible to buy at a high price, and the currency’s price suddenly falls
But trading must be bold and fearless in order to act with it.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, yes, this is one of the investment methods that you buy when the price of the commodity decreases, you store it, and when its price increases, you sell it. It is one of the traditional ways of investing.

For me, I prefer to buy and store cryptocurrencies, as all expectations are positive in the market and indicate a rising level in cryptocurrencies prices, so currently HODL is the most profitable way.

Hello my dear friend.we don't get rich using this forum where we make useful posts for learning and earning therefore i prefer buy or sell of cryptocurrencies but we have to buy currencies when the price is low and sell when price is high.It helps us to make good profit which helps us make us rich in real life.Like when bitcoin launched,its price was less then 1$ and the people who bought it get good profit because now price of bitcoin hits 57k$.

At this time, I and most members of this forum prefer to buy cryptocurrencies because they gain more value in the market every day. We can buy relatively cheap cryptocurrencies today and when their value increases, we can sell.

It depends entirely on your experience - don't risk everything you have, risk what you are willing to lose.

Yes you'll get a benefit by it. You'll purchase crytocoin when the cost of coins is moo . Than you hold up when the cost of the coins increment . You'll be able effectively win benefit by this. Numerous nations has prohibited crytocurrency and crytotalk. Crytocurrency is getting to be more well known these days.

• +2 1

I am new in the forum.I have not invested in this s forum yet.I have made up my mind to invest in this forum.My seniors guide me to invest in the forum for better earning.

I think now price of Crypto is increased. It is not a time of buying Crypto. If you have Crypto then you can invest and earn more.If you have no Crypto now so wait when value go down. You can buy btc, ethereum or any other coin. We must follow the market when market got down then buy Crypto and when price high you can sold or invest. It give you good benefit.

Of course, I prefer to buy cryptocurrencies, but I choose the best time to buy the specified currency when it is at the lowest price for it, and I store it until its price rises to the highest level, and then I do the sale process and so I profit

Dear i try to get the tron and other crypto coin such as usdt and xpr. That is the best for the trading. But many other coin are introduce so they are thr best for it. 

• +5 1

hi i am new here i do not know about the cryptocurrency which is the better for me or other peoples. Because i do not know how much coin in the cryptocurrency. anyone is here to guide for the it. why we select the crptocurrency?

If i ever get chance about this. I will try both things in this way i will be able to get experience about both of the things which will be great for me i hope so. In this way i will be able to know about loss and profit points.

Yes, I prefer to buy and sell cryptocurrency because investing and trading in cryptocurrency can make us very profitable and rich. But it is important to learn.

Yes, my friend, working in trading in this field is important and wonderful, and you can earn a lot of profits and wealth from it through profitable daily deals.

• +1 1

Well, in general, yes, but this is the most standard way of trading, which is "buy-sell", but there are many more types of trading with the ability to get even more profit.

Yes, my friend, everyone should work to buy encrypted currencies and sell when it is high because it will work to give money and many profits, but the person must have a few experiences because it is the main thing and we cannot work without information because it can reach failure

• +1 1

If the price of the currency is high, I will sell

and If it is low, I will take advantage of the opportunity and buy that it is the best solution for any trading operation

This matter is important for us to have sufficient experience because investment needs patience and time also. I hope that we get good experience from the elderly members

• +2 1