Has the end of physical money come? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

Good post dear  .But in my opinion physical currency has its own worth and values.While crypto currency is a digital curreny and in many countries its still and illegal currency.Physical currency has its uniques design and shape its has its own values.I think its impossible that physical  has currency has its end.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I want to tell you that it cannot be  possible because everyone cannot deal their life matters through this method and physical currency is essential for our every life settlement.

The end of physical currencies only possible when the whole world will be equally facilitated with the internet facilities. Developed countries those are completely equipped with internet access would soon be relying on digital currency while those developing generally and underdeveloped specially would take long time to shift from physical to digital currency. 

I do not think that the material money will end no matter how far we have developed in the field of cryptocurrencies. Suppose you were on travel and used up your mobile phone battery and wanted to eat a meal,What will you do? You must contain paper money.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. But there are many countries that have not accessed the way to earn money from the Internet because there are many countries that live in a state of backwardness and still live in the past and only look to the future. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes if china did this job then it is very good for us. off course it is clear at the situation of covid-19 everyone want to earn online and buy online. This means that the end of physical money and replace it with digital currencies. I think in future whole world accept cryptocurrencies.

I think physical money lose its importance due to digital currency now the world has become the digital world and now people prefer only use digital currency because we can buy all important things from this currency that's why the use of physical currency decrease.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator :)

e-yuan.png

@Dormilon really thank you very much for the interesting information you have shared. I know that the e-yuan is not a cryptocurrency, but this decision by China demonstrates the potential that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum have to become alternative payment methods to physical money.

• +1 1

There are countries who do not have access to internet. And also some countries with internet access consider crypto as illegal and have banned it. Although our money is also converting into online money or plastic money but it's not the end for it. This will take a few more decades for the whole world to be on same platform.

Hello my friend
I think it is too early to talk about the end of material money despite the proliferation of encrypted coins to deal, including China
But we must not forget that there are internet countries that are not always available, it is difficult to have digital currencies
I wish everyone a good luck

I am a beginner.  According to my daily reading and follow-up on the Internet.  Cryptocurrency.  It has a promising future in all countries of the world.  There are some countries that are fighting these cryptocurrencies.  Because it is good in the world market.  It is good for all developing countries whose economy is unstable.  These cryptocurrencies will become a new and evolving global financial system.  But after a period of time not so far away.

It is too early to think that the era of physical currencies is over.
Evolution is a fact in this world, and this includes currencies and the economy as well, perhaps after 20 and 30 years we will find that paper currencies have disappeared despite the trust of many people in them more than digital currencies.