Freelancer, how to be one? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello friends I hope you are well I was taking a look at the sections and I found this one and I got curious, I have heard the term freelancer but I really have no idea how to be one, there are different websites where it offers this service, but which would be one Correct to start in this, I would like to know some recommendations to be able to carry out an analysis, I would also like to know if the term of cryptocurrencies enters since currently the subject is being touched a lot and if there was a website where they reward you with crypto it would still be best.
I hope they help me and thank you.

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

Edited by Michar1
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

"Serbest çalışıyorum" diyen bir kişinin genellikle bilgisayarda oyun oynadığı düşünülür. Bununla birlikte, serbest olabilecek birçok iş var. Bunlardan en yaygın olanları; çeviri, makale yazımı, logo tasarımı ve web sitesi tasarımı. Bazı insanlar da mobil uygulamalar geliştirmek için çalışıyor.

Serbest çalışmanın avantajları hakkında bilgi sahibi olanların ilk sorusu "nasıl serbest iş bulunur".

• +1 1

It is very good to be a freelancer. But first of all you must have to skill to become a freelancer. Many Websites Give us different Job Opportunities and freelancing is the best way to earn money.

You can do freelancing on any good website using the skills you have. 

In online world freelancing is good. Everyone become a freelancer  just improving communication skills, resources and more then one subject command. It is very important to note that freelancing ihave different categories.

• +1 1

How to become a freelancer is not rocket science but become a successful freelancer needs your time and also the skills that you offering your buyers/customers. An important thing that you need to good in your skills, time maintenance, etc . which the freelancer needs to become a freelancer.

On 10/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello friends I hope you are well I was taking a look at the sections and I found this one and I got curious, I have heard the term freelancer but I really have no idea how to be one, there are different websites where it offers this service, but which would be one Correct to start in this, I would like to know some recommendations to be able to carry out an analysis, I would also like to know if the term of cryptocurrencies enters since currently the subject is being touched a lot and if there was a website where they reward you with crypto it would still be best.

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

Many freelancing website like Upwork ,gurru .com, fivver .these provide the freelancer service. First of all  you learn some skill for doing work as a freelancer. Many skill are required here. Now most of organizations learn free of cost skill. E-commerce , digiskills Enablers teach the free digital skills. These are wonderful place for earn money.

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

In my point of you if you have skill like bloging , designing, websites creation , essay writing , making assignment , services , all it availble.on free lancer , but it require speciality in your skill  people satisfying

Yes freelancer is best website for earnings .Thus one must prefer freelancing if any one has a experience of working . Therefore i am also seeing to work on online on freelancing to earn more and more .

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

Freelancing is one of the best online earning methods. My passion is to be a freelancer . Bcome a freelancer be your own boss. There are many sites where you can start your freelancing work but one of my favorite and best for beginners is Fiverr.com.  But to do freelancing first you should learn a skill, skill like graphic designer, seo expert, web designer, web developer etc. Choose one skill and learn it totally and then become a freelancer. If you like my openion then give me positive reaction. Thanks.

Serbest mesleğin büyük gelir elde etmesini, baştan söyleyelim. Biraz sermaye olmalı. Ama ikinci iş olarak pasif para kazanmak istiyorum bu site gibi yüzlerce site var.

image.png

• +1 1

Dear this isn't advanced science yet become a freelancer  consultant needs your time and furthermore the abilities that you offering your purchasers/clients. Something essential that you need to great in your skill.There are numerous locales where you can begin your outsourcing work however one of my top pick and best for amateurs is Fiver.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friends, if you become a freelancer ,is not hard...you must do work hard and  improve your skills share your knowledge and experience for others,there have many ways to do work & become a good freelancer...

I have no more knowledge about this because i am firstly join this  online job .  I really want to say you with all my heart wishes please be good freelancer  .  A freelancing is good if you have all its experience it is not so easy like others firstly you should get all its knowledge and then do it .  Freelancer is a man who do is work perfectly  .  

In my views if you want to do freelance first you have to  learn about it from a institute or any relevant person. Like video editing,web development, game designer and digital marketing etc. When you gain skilled you have to get registered and start working. Like in case if you work on fiver and make videos according to demands of your clients you can earn good money.

If you want to be a freelancer then you should must have skills

if you don't have any skills then you never be a freelancer 

first learn and get skills in world of freelancing 

when you have skills then you can start your career as a freelancer on fiver and upwork platform 

For freelancing increased your family or friends circle to get more clients 

My friend freelancing is good platform but you know difficulties are also present in the every feild. The problem in the Freelancing is to find the real and good costomer who will give you a good price of your work but this will not happen.

If you look a lot you will find some websites that will ask for crypto writers and will reward with some cryptocurrencies. There are some but I don't use to know exactly the requirements and the payments but you will be able to find them after a while. However as freelancer you may find jobs according to other skills. Perhaps you are a good designer or have good knowledge of video editing. These could also help a lot. Others are translators for whitepapers. There are plenty of jobs you can take.

Freelencing is that where  you work as your employer not of others.

Freelancing have many types first you must have idea about it you have a skills of it like programming,graphics and writing skills etc there are many types of it you should join the classes of it then do practice to enhance your work and show your interest in it its really a independent work. 

In fact, remote work is one of the businesses that have been launched since the beginning of 2010 and it is increasing doubled due to the convenience in which it takes place, who works in this field can work at any hour of the day and for the number of hours that he chooses, and of course the income corresponds to the number of hours Work, you can work as a programmer in order to get a remote job, or you can work here and you are already working here, and you can work in the field of electronic surveys, there is a lot of work that you can do online

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

You heard of freelancing if you only heard then you are too late many people but i will say a lot of new bies entered the platform of freelancing during covaid so mate lets start earning but first learning the skill that are being offered on freelancing sites and have gaining works.

• +1 1

FRELACE BORRAR.jpg

@Michar1 if you are doing job here then you are freelancer freelancer means work online on internet to earn but if you want to become freelancer you can also join fiver fiver is very good website which is also offering jobs in various fields 

• Useful or interesting 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

You can become a successful freelancer by adopting these things 

1= contact everyone you know. 

2=work on your personal brand. 

3=write a plan of a action. 

4= Do your research and pay attention to competition. 

5=Get yourself a mentor and your first client. 

• +1 1

Freelancing is the good profession for those who have following skills 

1 . fully command on a specific domain 

2. Good Conversation skills 

3. Known the best platform for earning as a freelancer 

7 hours ago, Hamza puria said:

@Michar1 if you are doing job here then you are freelancer freelancer means work online on internet to earn but if you want to become freelancer you can also join fiver fiver is very good website which is also offering jobs in various fields 

I thought that a freelancer, I tried to work on any website, where tasks are given, but now that you mention it, you are right in what you tell me, that it is about working independently, or being someone independent, thanks for the support, greetings cordial.