Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

I think its marked by security, your bitcoin can be kept secure as long as it is in your wallet and its private keys are almost impossible to steal from you, I think if there is a way with hackers they are not very common and it is usually internet How it works goes through ignorance, when downloading seemingly innocent files they may contain malware that I think could later attack but it may not be

this say right but wait a long time because the 1bitcoin colect in very long time spend and if you have been one bitcoin then you are sattle and life is easy so long time wait 

I do not think that, my friend, to steal your home from this site because this forum has the authority to save information when it supports the privacy policy, so do not worry about that.

Thank you for your explanation and its really a good idea to keep your private keys safe and secure from anybody to avoid your coins been steal from your wallet. 

Hello .. I think that no one can steal your Bitcoin account except in one case, if you give your personal account to someone and make the transfer to his account, so my friend must be more careful in dealing and not leaving the smartphone in the hands of hackers .. Good luck💝

It is very important to take user protection measures that prevent hackers and other scammers from stealing your private keys which in turn leads to stealing your bitcoins.  Private key protection is required for any user of the platform.

Many of us play with this private key forgetting that if they lose it automatically they can lose funds in their wallet because only with this private key we can access the wallet just like you said we must make sure to avoid loss of funds  Safe so that no one loses to scammers or hackers.

Hello 

I think it's hard to get hacked , but not impossible . because bitcoins created to make our life easier and without problems .. i wish to know how bitcoins keep safe🤔

Yes mate people can steal your bit coin and those people are called scammers and the best way which you can prevent your bit coin is by using a very strong password on your crypto currency wallet.

Yes hacker  can steal your bitcoin . If you want to keep your account safe then you needs to be password , user name,your email address and your mbile phone Access to yourself. Otherwise your account could be hacked and your bitcoin can be stealed.

You're right.  There will be hackers who try to access your private keys.  So it is very important to take user protection measures that prevent hackers and other scammers from stealing your private keys which in turn leads to stealing your bitcoins.  Private key protection is required for any user of the platform.

Many of us play with this private key forgetting that if they lose it automatically they can lose funds in their wallet because only with this private key we can access the wallet just like you said we must make sure to avoid loss of funds  Safe so that no one loses to scammers or hackers but there is no compensation.

All the things you've mentioned are legit. I mean you're amazingly right. Private and public keys are both important for our wallet and I think that loosing private keys means loosing everything. My friend @Robrey17 the security of our private keys is as important as our passwords. 

No, as far as I know, people cannot steal your bitcoin unless you give or provide your confidential or private information there, if you give it to them, if they can steal your bitcoin, it is because you should almost or never give them that. information to anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend 

They steal there btc coin and cryptocurrency then people don't believe there currencys and do not working in website 

Thanks you 

They can scam you and try to steal your Bitcoin but if you know about cryptos you will notice that everything is a process and that you cannot earn 10,000 dollars with 100 dollars in one day, it is almost impossible and if you do you have to be very good but there are people They offer things like that and the truth is that you have to know well how you will do it because it is not like that. 

Hello friend, thank you for advice. But depend on your self if you keep your password. Because hacker  hacking there device than our bitcoin safe in 2fa wallet than your bitcoin is safe. I hope you agree. Best of luck.

Bitcoins are digital currencies that are securely stored in digital wallets. The bitcoin transactions are recorded in digital ledgers. It is safe ans secure as long as your digital wallet is safe. There are various ways to keep your bitcoins safe.

• +3 1

It very possible for the scammers to steal your btc if you are not watchful and discrete. Some of these sites will ask for your wallet key so they can give you bonus based on your balance. Once you enter your key into the site, that's the end.Everyone should be a little careful about this subject, because it is very dangerous, and you can not trust people in the world of encryption, do not give your codes to anyone, keep them to yourself, and don't trust anyone, make sure a little and just keep your privacy for you.

• +1 1

There will be hackers who try to access your private keys. So it is very important to take user protection measures to prevent hackers and other scammers from stealing your private keys which in turn leads to stealing your bitcoins. Private key protection is required for any user of the platform.

This depends, my dear, on the extent to which the wallet you use to hold Bitcoin if it is safe or not .. Some wallets are very easy to penetrate, but some are impossible to penetrate .. I always advise you to use the blockchain wallet because it is not universally safe until this time.

Yes, anyone can steal your bitcoins if you share your personal information with anyone. The best way to save your bitcoins is that you should never share your personal data with anyone. And if you want to trading with the third party then you should be careful with them. If you lost your private keys then you can recover them easily. 

• +1 1

Yes they can steal your BTC but at present it is much more difficult because the wallets provide us with more tools to increase our security and privacy. In my opinion, today it is difficult for them to rob you, it will depend on how we handle ourselves.

Well, if you follow the security and protection measures, then this is very unlikely. Most often, people steal cryptocurrency because of their own naivety, as they are simply deceived.

People can definitely steal your money if you are careless about your security. I think that you should be very careful and make sure that you have good security system that would ensure the safety of your funds.

No 

Only possible in case of 

If hacker know about your Gmail and Password and your wallet information so you we should not share our private information to anyone 

Dear anyone cannot steal your btc you can store in wallets . These wallets are digital fast and trusted . I will recommend you for using blockchain wallet and Yobit . Both are good and not scammer. But now I am using just yobit here we can store our btc and we can exchange our currency with low fee. And we can store our cryptocurrencies with two method authentication security. 

• +2 1