Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Yes of course my mate, it is very useful post for the beginners who don't know about tha scamming. You said absolutely right that it is possible of stolen your money by scammers as it is kept of digitally form and the scammers can hack your account. Giving password or showing password is also the cause of stolen your money so keep it secret as well as your private key of wallet. You should also enable the 2fa security system of the wallet.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Great mind work, genius format of writing topics impacting the real message to the fellow members of the forum directly. Verily one currencies not only bitcoin can be lost if he or she reveal the private keys to the public. So be careful and activate further security layers of protection such as KYC or 2FA authenticator 

On 10/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, drmustafaunal said:

ıf you use safe market or wallet, ı believe that they can't.

Yes i agree with you , but you have to know and learn how yo safe your account wallet or exchange , because if you don't know maybe the can still your account , for that i suggest to everyone use a email no one know about it and also use a number phone no one know about it , also i suggest to prove your account using you national card or passport , this is very helpful to make your account safe.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes dear friends you are very right many hackers can stole your money so you have to keep safe your wallet from hackers and to keep the high security. 

• +2 1

Be sure not to register with foreign sites with the same registration information in your cryptocurrency wallet
They may enter your account and steal from you

Indeed, there are individuals who are experts in the field of computerized money burglary!

Regardless of whether through obscure or problematic destinations or through Telegram!

I know numerous individuals who lost every one of their assets because of programmers hacking their gadgets and knowing the individual's records on the exchanging stages and furthermore their wallet accounts.

Thanks for your post.....

• Useful or interesting 2

Better believe it sure, programmers can take your BTC from your wallet when they approach your gmail, or you passwords, or your cell phone or some other individual data. In the event that a programmer doesn't have the foggiest idea about any of this, at that point he won't approach your wallet. It is smarter to guard any close to home data.

Thanks 

Yes the scammers can stole our Bitcoin from our wallets. SO don't share your personal account data to anyone to avoid from this issue.

I think that your money will remain safe if you put it in your wallet, because this wallet has a public key and a private key, and thieves will not find a way to access it unless you enter into unknown and untrusted links of their own making, so avoid that.

As far as I know, Bitcoin is a product of blockchain technology and it is almost impossible to interfere with a blockchain in a blockchain.  The blockchain first protects itself by a process called hashing, tampering with a block on the blockchain as a result of which the notion of one million hash changes per second changes the hash?

Dear dude your post is very well but according to my opinion if you have a safe site And a strong password then nobody can stole your Bitcoin if you are not careful then your coin will be stole.

Regular people cannot steal from you unless they have access to your private keys, because whoever have access to the private keys owns the money, and does need need to go through any confirmation process. On the other hand hackers can steal your money even though they do not have the key but they have malicious ways to track all your trading and know the sum of cryptocurrencies you have and in one way or the other they can hack it.

If we keep our account  secure and store our password  in a safe place then it is almost  impossible to steal our btc or any other coins from our wallet. We have to use as much as security to protect  our wallet from the hackers. We have to build a strong password, 2fa authenticate, email authenticate and many more security 

• +1 1

On 12/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, Zafar123 said:

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that uses cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called a blockchain. ... Hackers can steal bitcoins by gaining access to bitcoin owners' digital wallets.

Crypto stealing nowadays are very common. Scammers make you fool by different techniques and you loss your money. I will recommend to follow only trusted sources.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

No, i think nobody steel your bitcoin because this forum provide a good security to all member . You should use a private key to keep safe your account. If you keep the password safe and very strong then your account is safe.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

So it depends on your mind if you keep your private keys secure then no one can touch your balance but if you share your private keys with someone then never think about your coins be careful about your wallet.

𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 . 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑.

Some trader websites apply strong password login such as 2fa. Higher amount BTC accounts have to be under special login procedures in order not to be hacked. 

no matter how smart you are if you have a lot of money there are many threats on your money because the people can steal it from you if you are not careful enough with it

Yes you are right, it is very important to keep private keys for keep storing crypto currency. but in order to keep crypto currency, we should use great wallet because there are many wallets which has weak security system and scammer easily open our account. so, use best wallet to protect our privates keys. 

Yes, security is the most important thing that we need to look after chosing a platform. If the wallets are not good and secured there is a high risk of loosing our cryptocurrencies. So keeping it safe and secured should be the best priority.

Thanks for the simple clarification,
Also, in addition to that, losing the wallet or passwords that enable us to enter it is considered a loss of the cryptocurrency inside it,
Regarding theft, no one can enter the wallet without passwords, or it could be that your phone was stolen and your wallet and wallet on it without a password or fingerprint for protection.

Hi dear, and thank you for your recommendation .. As far as I might be concerned, I favor that you save your public key and your private key on a printed copy to save it from burglary and misfortune, notwithstanding not reacting to outsiders in visit demands since it is regularly an extortion or hack.

Of course, your account or money cannot be stolen unless you post your wallet addresses or passwords 

Edited by amer1997

That is a helpful tips , protecting our funds is very important especially our private key is very sensitive and once it exposed anyone can have access to it.