Investing in cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Investing in cryptocurrencies

On 10/11/2020 at 12:45 PM, Jacobabram said:

There are many platforms that work in the field of cryptocurrency trading and allow you to invest your own currencies, such as the yobit platform, Binance and Coinbase, it opens a large field for investment and profit, what you have to do is create an account in one of the platforms and operate your currency in it.

This is a very good response because it will enable the poster to carefully choose among the platform you listed to him for a proper investment aspect that will offer him profit when he finally join.

Generally, investing in cryptocurrecy can really be very profitable as long as one observe the market very carefully, because if you just decided to enter the world of cryptocurrecy without proper knowledge, then you surely stand to lose.

It's totally your decision to chose where to invest crypto. For me exchange is the best way because investing websites full of scammers. First you need to chose big and trustable exchange like binance after that you can buy crypto from there, but if you're holding big amounts it'll be better to withdraw your currency to your own wallet.

I prefer that you store for a long time, but in reliable currencies until we learn the principles of technical and fundamental analysis, and then trading on the platforms will be better.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, Marketnes said:

Where is the best place to invest cryptocurrencies?
In the exchanges there are offers to invest.
On platforms that offer daily, weekly or monthly profitability.
Or simply save them in the wallet.
What should we do to multiply our cryptocurrencies?
Comment.

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, there are different ways to invest.You can invest in trading and you can also earn money by investing in different websites.You can invest in youbit investment box because you will get profit every day.You can invest in any currency investment box.

Dear friend I think that we should invest our cryptocurrencies in exchanges that gives us daily profits or weekly or monthly profits in this way overcryptocurrencies also saved and also we can get some extra profits from these exchanges.

• +2 1

Yes, there are many platforms on the Internet that we can trade and invest in, but in my opinion the crypto  forum is the best t o invest in cryptocurrency in the crypto forum.If we want to invest in these crypto  markets we hold our coins and if you keep them for the future then they are very best and beneficial for us.

It's totally your decision to chose where to invest crypto. For me exchange is the best way because investing websites full of scammers. First you need to chose big and trustable exchange like binance after that you can buy crypto from there, but if you're holding big amounts it'll be better to withdraw your currency to your own wallet.

We should choose good exchanges to make our investments and trade transactions. A good exchange usually providers it's customers with good security, insurance funds and good volume for their tradings. Also watch for the coins you want to invest. Wrong choices can cost you great deals of money in this mater. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many investment options that give varying profit rates. I work on the yobit platform and I advise you about it. This is how my friend said to me, and I trust his words very much.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, Marketnes said:

Comment.

Yes dude there are lot of ways to invest your money and get profit in yobit exchange there is option of invest boxes that you can invest your coins and get profit on daily monthly basis as per your choice

Investing on cryptocurrency is profitable than any other business. Anyone can invest in crypto and and can get good profit.  For investing,  i prefer yobit investbox.  From their,  they give us a fix amount of profit for our investment.  

On 10/11/2020 at 2:42 PM, Marketnes said:

Comment.

What's the exchange does to use your money for investment while they will be using those money for lending, you can also do it for your own to be lending your money to people but they give you collateral as guarantee of money thats you gave to them.  

We have to invest in order to make a lot of profits for me to profit and spend my profits from investing and trading to spend on my personal money on my daily, so investing and trading in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is the most important for me. 

My friend, trading in cryptocurrencies and multiplying profits is not an easy matter. You have to obtain knowledge and patience, as well as search for the currencies in which it is preferable to invest.

The best place to invest is Yobit. We can invest in investment boxes for monthly income as well as crypto trading for daily income. To multiply the cryptocurrency we have, you can hold the crypto you own or make trades. I think yobit is the best site for investing and trading, there are many advantages to being on yobit.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. Must gain experience. Must gain knowledge about investment. Need to know about currency market. Then if we invest. Then we can make a lot of money. If we do not acquire knowledge. Then investing will hurt us a lot. For this we need to gain knowledge first to invest in the crypto currency. Then you have to invest. Thanks.

Yes you can invest yiur coins on some safe and tryseted site.You can try investbox of yobit exchanger. Its safe and profitable. Ans also you can hold yoyr coins in a chance of hoping that The price will go rise.Then you can sell it.But you have to be patience on that.

Investing is a very good thing, especially in an emerging market such as the crypto market. You can profit from it and win a lot, not just a small project. It can change your life for the better to a large degree. 

• +2 1

This is very important for all crypto user. Cause investment is a big part of earning from crypto currency. You can easily earning and stable your crypto capacity then you must should invest on crypto currency. So this is really great for all crypto currency users.

There are many ways in which one can be stable. I think it’s always good to consult another person with so many fronts. Which is best for saving your hard earned money but the idea comes with time. I find it so difficult to understand which is the legitimate way to earn? I think investing in cryptocurrencies has been difficult for me.

Hi  I think its always good to consult with other people on so many fronts there are so many ways that one can be able to be stable with. There are several options for investing in cryptocurrencies, and it is up to you to choose the most suitable place for you. There are many types of sites that I think you can invest in.

The best way to invest your Cryptocurrency is Trading. But before attempting trading one must do adequate research about the coin you are going to invest in. Then you must know the market trends. Begin with small amounts and then progress to larger amounts.

There are many places on exchange platforms and trading platform to invest cryptocurrency and earn profit from it just like Yobit and binance. Yobit gives you a chance to invest in variety of coins. 

• +2 1

When talking about investing in crypto currencies many people thoughts that's we are talking about investing for and earn interest through hyip sites or loud mining, but the fact is investing is the way of direct your assets to the certain project and hoping for the profit that's you deserve or to lose what's you deserve.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link