YoBit costs and fees - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shohag Ali

YoBit costs and fees

The 0.20% commission only applies to buying and selling operations within the exchange, while the commissions for withdrawing can vary depending on the type of currency or payment processor used, it is at its lowest point can go in the In the case of processors from 2% to 10% and in the case of cryptocurrencies, it may or may not be very high, so in general terms the fees for withdrawals within Yobit are usually high.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:18 PM, Shohag Ali said:

Like other exchanges, Yobit.net charges fees. According to YoBit’s website, the exchange charges a commission for each transaction, which depends on the cryptocurrency itself. However, according to YoBit, this usually does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount

I personally like this.  It is not much for a trader and most of the trader use yobit for exchange the btc.  It is good and hopeful in future it will give more less %     

• +4 1

Thanks for this informative post mate .I don't know about Yobit .By reading comment I have created a little idea about Yobit.Thanks for this post and Thanks to all who comment in this valuable post .

If yobit.net does charge commission and if it is true, it is according to the cryptocurrency you choose or we choose what percentage of that transaction will charge us and it is a lie that it does not exceed 0.2% sometimes if it exceeds it and charges up to 0.4% but as I say that is esgun each cryptocurrency and its price.

• +3 1

You are right yobit is one of the exchanges that have the lowest rates of course that depends on the currency you want to exchange or withdraw for withdrawals I recommend the Litecoin, xrp, and waves coins the three currencies their withdrawal rates are very low

The fee for trading in yobit is 0.2 for all pair and trading coins I think it's little bit higher more than other exchange where we can find 0.01 in some of them witch mean very low than yobit, about the fee of withdraw is more higher in yobit 120k for bitcoin it's the most higher in all exchange 

about the yobite costs and fees i will show you all the information about that so just read my typing to understand me brother , I like the cryptocurrency token on this exchange, because I can take absolutely any altcoin, and at the same time, pay only 0.2% for the exchange, and this is very small! I think this is really cool, and on many exchanges this Commission is higher , so that all my information about what you asked  brother , good luck for you .

Many cryptocurrencies has different fee structure like you can see the Bitcoin has 0.00012 fee but on other hand DGB has 0.002. this is big difference.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

Many cryptocurrencies has different fee structure like you can see the Bitcoin has 0.00012 fee but on other hand DGB has 0.002. this is big difference.

Yes this is. I checked it recently and I think the DGB is the best cryptocurrency to withdraw the assets from yobit exchange...

On 10/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, Shohag Ali said:

Like other exchanges, Yobit.net charges fees. According to YoBit’s website, the exchange charges a commission for each transaction, which depends on the cryptocurrency itself. However, according to YoBit, this usually does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount

Yobit has the most minimal charges and the best on the lookout so to me we need to follow certain technique, the correct exertion is to truly make certain of what's going on today so we need to work and assemble everything in context, so we fill in as hard and be certain that we can truly be functioning as hard in all that we are doing in this market.

You can benefit from converting your currencies to other currencies whose fees are lower. I suggest you LTC and XRP. Thus, you can withdraw your money from the platform with very little fees.

• +1 1

About the yobite expenses and fees i'm able to display you all the information about that so simply examine my typing to apprehend me brother , I just like the cryptocurrency token in this alternate, because i can take sincerely any altcoin, and at the same time, pay simplest 0.2% for the change, and that is very small! I assume that is actually cool, and on many exchanges this fee is better , so that every one my records approximately what you asked  brother , exact good fortune for you .

The Russians cryptocurrency trading platform does not charge different fee's between taker's and maker's. Their fee model is instead something called a flat fee model. The charge 0.2% regardless if you are a Maker or a taker . These fees are quite competitive as the global industry average is around 0.25%.  Yobit charges you 0.0005 BTC when you draw BTC.

The transaction fees of Yobit exchange is 0.02% for almost all the value altcoins. The differences is from withdrawal fees of the coins Bitcoin and ethereum is higher than ripple and litecoin. 

hello my friend, You are right yobit is one of the exchanges that have the lowest rates of course that depends on the currency you want to exchange or withdraw for withdrawals I recommend the Litecoin, xrp, and waves coins the three currencies their withdrawal rates are very low.

Yobit doesn't charge much when compared to others. But I think charges depend on the currency you're trading with. You can't expect exchange to Happen without them removing their charges as this is how they make money too. Mostly charges depend on the state and price of cryptocurrency

Yes of course, I like yobit platform more than any other platform in crytotalk currency because you can easily exchange your currency in yobit than any other account so for me yobit is more reliable for me than any other in this forum

44 minutes ago, STALYN said:

I trade with doge coin to trade on the YoBit exchange with a small transaction fee . That way, I pay a small transaction fee .

Well @STALYN   Its depends on which purpose we are doing trading with doge, if our purpose to trading to withdrawal our funds from yobit then 0.2% fees really low because doge price very low, but when we do real trading with high value coins like btc ETH ltc, then this 0.2 trading fees higher as compared to other exchanges.

Yes yobit also have a exchange fee like other platforms if exchange but its secure and very reliable but in bitcoin they take alot of amount so according to me we first have to convert bitcoin in LTC then witdraw money..

• +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:18 PM, Shohag Ali said:

Yes dude yobit exchange is best as it is charging fees but it is not as much high as everyone can afford it and is reliable so there is no issue but also some exchange that cast you lot of fees.

• +2 1

Dude the transaction fees depends upon the coin you are withdrawing but yobit is reliable  and it does not cause much transaction fees as compared to many other I usually prefer yobit exchange to transact my money

My dear friend yobit account money exchange fee is equal to other exchange fee.  But on yobit account you can work without any risk and you can make your account free.  And you can easily exchange your money with the currencies of any country.

In my opinion Yobit is best to exchange currency you can use and rates also if using for wallet if you are using for exchanging currency this is most with comparison with other competitors so my suggestion Yobit is best one 

Thank you for giving this type information about yobit. That is .2 percentage commission for each transaction . It is very helpful because we can calculate how much amount will get after each transaction . So we can add how much we want to get in our hands excluding the commission.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:18 PM, Shohag Ali said:

If we make one change then youbit will be deducted 0.2% fee.If we want to withdraw currency then litecoin has the lowest free cut and also trx, doge coin has the lowest free cut.