[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network - Page 17 - General - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dushanya

[ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

16 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

I'm a little jealous of your productivity) How do you manage to do so much)))? I myself will only be preparing for this competition in June and trying to write an article. And you definitely share your links here)

I just make some strict schedules to follow and I complete pre-listed tasks one after another, simple as that 😍! It is not hard brother, try to find at least 20 minutes spare time per day and try to be a little bit creative to create the articles and I hope it will help you a lot. 

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I just make some strict schedules to follow and I complete pre-listed tasks one after another, simple as that 😍! It is not hard brother, try to find at least 20 minutes spare time per day and try to be a little bit creative to create the articles and I hope it will help you a lot. 

Yes - your advices, my friend, has helped me several times. I will definitely follow them now, but I really need to sort out my time and show a little more attention. Please let me know if there are results for your articles. Most likely, the winners will have to receive emails as I understand it.

• +4 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

28 minutes ago, lesnik_utsa said:

Yes - your advices, my friend, has helped me several times. I will definitely follow them now, but I really need to sort out my time and show a little more attention. Please let me know if there are results for your articles. Most likely, the winners will have to receive emails as I understand it.

I created the article quite later that's why my article did not manage to attract a huge traffic till the end of last month. Now, I have already created a draft and hopefully, it will get lived within a few days. This time, I have put a huge effort to construct the articles.

Regarding the winners of the last month, I have no ideas as I did not get any email from Hackernoon. 

• +1 1

image.thumb.png.9603c1239003317ad2e1c2d6ab0bdd86.png

📣Free TON Weekly Meetup #53. 1-year anniversary wrap-up

Hey folks! Today, May 11, we have Free TON Weekly Meetup #53 Are you ready?

Join us at 12.00 UTC (14.00 CET) It will be interesting!🚀

📋Agenda 

1.  Presentation: Belarus Subgov pitch 
2.  Presentation: Regional Economy Transformation Sub-governance pitch
3.  Update on Japan Sub-governance formation
4.  Anton from Human Venture – quick announcement 
5.  Tech updates
6.  1-year anniversary wrap-up

🎤Q&A section

1. From call participants
2. From YouTube
3. From those who wrote questions to us with the hashtag #WM53

👉YouTube link👈

⚠️Reminder! If you cannot join this time, then you can drop your question in the chat using the hashtag #WM53, and we will try to answer it on the Livestream.

11 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

image.png.2622c6d2656ad869f966676fc275138d.png

Free TON is growing rapidly, and every day there are new events and new happening. Stay up to date with the latest developments as it is impossible to keep track of everything 24/7.
We have collected important links for you - subscribe so you don't miss anything:

Free TON Community is growing every day, but I agree that we need an impulse on this way. So all the decisions about the further development that were made by the members of smm subgov seem to be nice. Hope they're gonna work their best) go Free TON!! We've gotta strong believe in this project!) 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Submission for participation in the Free TON contest

Free TON definitely claims to be the most creative crypto community out there. You can make good money on ideas in the blockchain, of course, if they are considered necessary. The Free TON community has adopted a meritocratic token distribution system. Thanks to it, every member of the community can take part in the contest and earn TON Crystal with their knowledge and skills. The very first step on the road to success is to submit an application.

>>>>Read more<<<<

Thanks Freeton.house for this article! Stay tuned!
#Contests

Regional Economy Transformation Subgovernance Declaration

Ukraine is one of the most active countries in the blockchain community. It was one of the first countries on the way of cryptocurrency adoption and decentralization technologies. And now we see an opportunity to establish a first truly fair and decentralized economic landscape.

As a regional community, we set to ourselves the task of employing blockchain technologies as a basis for the development of economic relations in the digital world.

We see how such models can be implemented in digital decisions through fair voting, creating stable payment instruments, based on the Free TON blockchain, developing decentralized ways of economic cooperation. And boosting the development of applications that will be accepted not only by the blockchain community itself, but also beyond it, among the rest of the traditional economics.

Full text here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/regional-economy-transformation-subgovernance-declaration/10469

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Proposal: Replenish Community Voice Subgovernance wallet

Community Voice Subgovernance was in a dormant state for some time already. Refreshing process has been launched. Initial members’ list now consists of only pro-active units. Jury contest also showed good results with 26 submissions and 10 new jury members added to the subgov.

full text of the proposal here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/proposal-replenish-community-voice-subgovernance-wallet/10480

Edited by Lerikaweb

️Have a nice day!
This week is very interesting and busy, catch the schedule of our calls.
🚀Everybody is welcome!🚀

All time is in UTC!

Tuesday 13 May

💎15:00  -  FT Academy Decouse Contest Discussion

💎16:00  - FT Academy SG Weekly Call

💎18:00  - FT Academy Master Class

Friday 14 May

💎11:00 - FT Academy Gitbook Master class

Dear Free TON developers!
dcde36ad-fecc-4601-ab6a-54b03656b4c0.jpg.4e184c6acec99c70df99be6a591027ea.jpg

We investigated and fixed the issues with Free TON main.ton.dev and Devnet net.ton.dev front node clusters.

1) Yesterday, there was a bug in rust node during the execution of one contract in both networks, we fixed it, now everything is working.

2) Today's problem with balances:
On one of the front nodes of main.ton.dev the update process was launched from the wrong directory and then switched to the correct one. But, as a result the database contained only zerostate accounts + accounts updated in the latest blocks. We fixed that as well.

Stay tuned!

#Mainnet #Devnet

Ton gems application for Australian crypto exchange

This would be great marketing for Australia because of Australian investors and the popularity of crypto currency inside the country. Australian crypto market is one of the biggest in the world and Ton should have a place as well.

Full text here: https://forum.freeton.org/t/ton-gems-application-for-australian-crypto-exchange/10494

Edited by Lerikaweb

Free TON Vietnam Sub-governance Jury Selection Contest

We want to remind you about active Free TON Vietnam Jury Selection contest. According to the plan for establishing an infrastructure of the Free TON Vietnam Sub-governance, there is a clear need for a contest to find 10 additional jury members.
New 10 judges will join a group of initial members (automatically qualified as jurors) of the Free TON Vietnam sub-governance in voting on proposals and contests.

Contest days:

April 26 - May 20, 2021, 16:59 UTC

Dear friends, 
f384e631-117e-4a5d-803c-e76e296c3b32.jpg.017d1158ca236c0006c45ab303988719.jpg
We are thrilled to inform you that very first CryptoNumiz contest is finished! 🥳

The CryptoNumiz Private Sub-governance has held its first competition. This contest was for the development of the very first ever Numi, which was a crypto-coin to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the creation of the Free TON blockchain and community ecosystem.

Now it's time for THE RESULTS

If you did not have time to take part in the competition, don't worry. There will be more. Plus :boom::boom::boom: regardless of the contest, the CryptoNumiz auction will allow you to upload your Numiz for auction even if you didn't win.

This is just the beginning.

Congratulations to all of you! Remember, the 1-year anniversary Numi is now and forever going to be the first and oldest Numi in existence. Think about the first fiat coin ever minted. Now think about the first on-chain coin ever created. Yours is one of them.
#CryptoNumiz

🔥Distribution of tokens🔥

On May 14, 6,645,634 TONs were distributed for previous offers and vesting to the initial network validators:

Offers

Check out the full table here

Free TON Africa & 254 Millennial Community Podcast - REPORT

The report of one of the renewable activities ongoing within the Free TON Africa SG and SMM SG co-operation.

The mandate and budget to carry this podcast is supported by the agreement to co-operate.

All the accepted proposals you can find in the full text of the report:

https://forum.freeton.org/t/free-ton-africa-254-millennial-community-podcast-report/10490

🚀Free TON↔️Ethereum Bridge and Yield Farming: How To Earn!

We will tell you how to make a profit on farming in the Ethereum network using the Free TON↔️Ethereum bridge. Yield Farming (income farming, profitable farming) is one of the types of income for cryptocurrency owners. They provide a couple of tokens to the DEX or bridge liquidity pool and freeze them there for a while. During this period of time, their tokens are available for exchange to other users, which allows performing operations with tokens constantly, without waiting for the desired currency to appear.

👉Read more...

image.png.883e5a065dad5010001cc56ee7bf3491.png

Crystal Wallet is now available as a Chrome extension

Crystal Wallet is compatible with all popular Free TON wallets, including TON Surf - users of this wallet can easily export their address using an initial phrase
The main purpose of Crystal Wallet for Chrome is to become a kind of Metamask in the Free TON ecosystem

Find out more here 

How are traditional exchanges driving the spread of cryptocurrency?

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing every year. This is due not only to Bitcoin, but also to traditional exchanges, which in every possible way stimulate interest in cryptocurrencies, and also attract new investors and traders. Over the past year, the demand for regulated crypto investment products has grown by several times.

Read more here:-https://blog.freeton.org/en/how-are-traditional-exchanges-driving-the-spread-of-cryptocurrency/

Contest: Decentralized Group Formation for partnership analytics

This competition is designed to develop decentralized mechanics of forming team groups of participants. The main goal of such teams is to fully interact with a partner or their representative, to develop a high-quality business approach, to prepare detailed analytical reports, and to work with other related tasks within the DeAnalytics contest.

Full text and requirements you'll find on the forum: https://forum.freeton.org/t/contest-decentralized-group-formation-for-partnership-analytics/10518

Edited by Lerikaweb

#21 Wiki Renewal Contest is over!
d5add214-4810-41a3-8cde-1f56c9436996.jpg.71b719de8129d6223eeca721c3312095.jpg
We are glad to announce that #21 WRC has been successfully completed. Congratulations to community members on well-deserved rewards!

:bookmark: Contest details:
• Fair Reward Ratio was 1.6;
• 48 submissions were submitted;
• 1 submission received «Reject»;
• 34 submissions received the highest score;
• Total amount of rewards was 31 164 TON Crystal.

A detailed report on rewards is available here.

#news #contest