What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies?

They asked me this question, but the truth is, I don't think cryptocurrencies will have an impact on employment, by the time bitcoin is a universally accepted instrument, I think a lot of current jobs will disappear, but that not have absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Personally, I believe that development and technology are inevitable. Jobs are disappearing and it has nothing to do with bitcoins or cryptocurrencies.

Any activity that is repetitive, that is high risk or that requires continuity in terms of hours and continuous operation 24 hours will surely be replaced, all those jobs will be automated, automation will become cheaper and will continue to lower costs, robots will be more and more cheap and more people will have access to that technology in commercial terms, right now only large companies have access to that technology, but eventually that technology will become cheaper and we will see normal people, with small or medium-sized companies, hire robots to perform certain functions

That's a sign of the times, I don't think Bitcoin is going to have a significant impact in terms of employment; are the times in which we are.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Until now, jobs have not disappeared from the economy, on the contrary, with the emergence of cryptocurrencies, new jobs have emerged, all linked to the network and high technologies and a series of digital companies such as exchange houses have emerged, wallets, cryptocurrency creators and others. Only in the future if cryptocurrencies were to replace physical money would some jobs linked to the banking sector disappear.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

The advent of technology has caused lots of jobs to be lost, Now these technology called the blockchain has the capacity to put a whole lot of jobs under the knife, some of these jobs include the middle men merchants like banks will have to upgrade to a certain standards in other to meet up with emerging technologies 

• +1 6

The way of working is changing, let's remember that a few years ago with the industrial revolution, commerce was centralized in the huge factories that created different products. Today we have a new technological revolution where knowledge is used more than physical force. This new digital era can be called the information age, since all kinds of information are available to all who want to search for it. In addition, new jobs will emerge in the future, many of these jobs will be in the crypto economy and many will not, but one thing we can be sure of is that technology will not stop and that digital jobs and businesses are the present and we will have the ability to adapt to new technologies that emerge.
Nobody really knows what will happen in the future, but what we do know is that we have digital and crypto businesses for many years.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I thinks that these crypto currencies plays an important role but appears as an primary currency 

And there are so many crypto projects running and therefore some private companies may have need of workers that let of their jobs and worked with crypto projects .

I expect some banking jobs to disappear and lawyers to find it more difficult to rip-off their customers as decentralized systems will be dealing everything with smart contracts so there will not be a lot of reason for lawyers and some bank jobs that everything will be offered instantly with decentralized applications.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

how a currency can disappear a job job is required at all if any one want to make  money they need to do some task or skill so the only paper money will be removed and payment will be in digital currency which is so good to see.

• +1 2

I hope that nobody loses his job but still some are in danger of dissappearing, like a lot of beurocratic jobs that they are useless even with the standards today. Sadly there are many that think they will do a useless job for years and perhaps put their kids to do the same, but technology and progress is not about them.

Edited by Fixfin
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I think the most of it is the banking system sometimes we look at the bank clarks managers and the same so we need to follow the right direction for the true reasons we need to really define what happens in the end the truth is to work as hard and put together everything in the right direction so I think some banking jobs will be lost and in that we need to take a look

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is growing day by day and from the way things are going the banks are the ones who will be affected much in the future because many people are withdrawing there money to invest in cryptoworld which i believe in th future will make some bankers leave there jobs to seek other options.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of advantages in using bitcoin since it is also a crypto currency. I think bitcoin as being crypto currency is already an advantage since it is offering the user to become anonymous to all of the transactions they might encounter. I think the way it should see is that it is much more private since it is being not monitored by any third party when they are engaging themselves in a transaction. It also makes the user to become free of their choices since there would be no one that would influence their judgment since it is anonymous.

• +1 3

There are a lot of central functions currently that will be dispensed with in the future, I do not have an exact list, but there are also some functions that cannot be dispensed with, such as medicine.

Mostly the banking and financial system jobs will be effected because their are many people who have clerk jobs in different business sectors. The cashier, daily money collector(Fiat), Fiat money local exchanger who change dollar in euro etc have great impact they will have no jobs in future where all the economy run over block chain. 

I do not think that jobs will reduce due to bitcoin and other crypto being introduced into the economy. In fact, i think that the reverse is true. I think that the integration of crypto in the future may help in creating job opportunities. If you think about it, as the crypto becomes more widely accepted and used, there will be an increasing number of people making transactions at any time. Therefore more miners will be needed to confirm the transactions which will create job opportunities. Furthermore crypto allows you to earn through the internet, which will be great for those that do not have employment as they can offer their skills through freelancing and so forth. So i think that the reverse is actually true. Crypto will create jobs, not destroy them. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

it is said, crypto will do to financial transactions, what email did to postal service. By that context. banks are bound to go obsolete. Think about it, if you can have all the assets in your cell phone, and earn yearly returns on it, and take loans and issue loans, with click or touch of screen, what purpose banks have left. The impact is going to be humongous, but just one word answer, the thing that will go extinct its BANKS. 

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 21:45, alexjobs said:

Me hicieron esta pregunta, pero la verdad es que no creo que las criptomonedas vayan a tener un impacto en el empleo, para cuando el bitcoin sea un instrumento universalmente aceptado, creo que muchos de los trabajos actuales desaparecerán, pero eso no tiene absolutamente nada. que ver con Bitcoin.

Personalmente, creo que el desarrollo y la tecnología son inevitables. Los trabajos están desapareciendo y no tiene nada que ver con bitcoins o criptomonedas.

Cualquier actividad que sea repetitiva, que sea de alto riesgo o que requiera continuidad en términos de horas y operación continua las 24 horas seguramente será reemplazada, todos esos trabajos serán automatizados, la automatización se volverá más barata y seguirá bajando costos, los robots serán más y más barato y más gente tendrá acceso a esa tecnología en términos comerciales, ahora mismo solo las grandes empresas tienen acceso a esa tecnología, pero eventualmente esa tecnología se volverá más barata y veremos gente normal, con pequeñas o medianas empresas, contratar robots para realizar ciertas funciones

Esa es una señal de los tiempos, no creo que Bitcoin vaya a tener un impacto significativo en términos de empleo; son los tiempos en los que estamos.

You are right, many have disappeared and it is not because of cryptocurrencies, but at another point, in my opinion I would say that many people live from the exchange of currencies or the participation of events such as love and giveways of many platforms and also trading assets or cryptocurrencies that could be considered as a job for the future for small and medium investors.

I think it is like a new job to obtain very good earnings, perhaps for unemployed people cryptocurrencies is a good opportunity and for employed people it is like extra money.

• +2 1

In my opinion I do not believe that the advancement of cryptocurrencies negatively influences many sources of jobs. What I do believe is that the advancement of technology will leave many people without jobs, since it can be seen that many factories are replacing personnel with machines, in 10 or 15 years everything will change today's jobs. in factories they will no longer exist. We must secure our future and settle into the new world that is to come!

• +1 1

Many jobs will end up being lost due to global adoption of cryptocurrencies as means of payments and doing business, one of the most common one is the MIDDLE man job, the banking job is also not excluded from these category 

Loss of jobs has nothing to do with crypto currency or any emergence technology even if big tech companies use robot to execute some tasks still that will not affect the disappearance of job because you must have  to employ labourers to construct and program a robot and control all it activities.

El 10/10/2020 a las 21:45, alexjobs dijo:

Me hicieron esta pregunta, pero la verdad es que no creo que las criptomonedas vayan a tener un impacto en el empleo, para cuando el bitcoin sea un instrumento universalmente aceptado, creo que muchos de los trabajos actuales desaparecerán, pero eso no tiene absolutamente nada. que ver con Bitcoin.

Personalmente, creo que el desarrollo y la tecnología son inevitables. Los trabajos están desapareciendo y no tiene nada que ver con bitcoins o criptomonedas.

Cualquier actividad que sea repetitiva, que sea de alto riesgo o que requiera continuidad en cuanto a horas y operación continua las 24 horas seguramente será reemplazada, todos esos trabajos serán automatizados, la automatización se volverá más barata y seguirá bajando costos, los robots serán más y más barato y más gente tendrá acceso a esa tecnología en términos comerciales, ahora mismo solo las grandes empresas tienen acceso a esa tecnología, pero eventualmente esa tecnología se volverá más barata y veremos gente normal, con pequeñas o medianas empresas, contratar robots para realizar ciertas funciones

Esa es una señal de los tiempos, no creo que Bitcoin vaya a tener un impacto significativo en términos de empleo; son los tiempos en los que estamos.

I agree with you, although on the internet, thanks to cryptocurrencies, each person can make some profit and I would consider it as a part-time job, but that does not mean that it will make an impact on the traditional jobs of each country.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If cryptocurrencies are imposed in the future, banking activity in general could have been affected, the issuance of money by the central banks of the countries would be affected, the payment methods would be affected, the forms of payment would be affected. save money, practically everything would be automated with the use of blockchain for all money activities, cash transactions would not take place, all activity with money would be registered, so many jobs in the banking and financial world would be affected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Jobs will disappear just because of crypto currency? I don't think so. I think there will be more jobs because of crypto currency, I don't know what are the jobs but think of example that we bounty hunters were happy to have to work the campaign it's like we having a job you know. I'm happy that because of crypto we have opportunity to make money with it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The impact that cryptocurrencies can have in areas such as employment, can only be positive since obviously with the increase in mining many more engineers are needed to keep the teams they work in optimal conditions or programmers who are in charge of security of various currencies, I really did not consider that cryptocurrencies can supplant people, occupying certain occupations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 11:33 PM, miskyming said:

Jobs will disappear just because of crypto currency? I don't think so. I think there will be more jobs because of crypto currency, I don't know what are the jobs but think of example that we bounty hunters were happy to have to work the campaign it's like we having a job you know. I'm happy that because of crypto we have opportunity to make money with it.

@miskyming well from your own point of view your not wrong but I think in my own opinion the fiat banking system will be outdate so many won't save with the banking elites and a lot of people are going to be jobless but before then crytocurrency would have created more employment opportunities like you said

• +3 1