Which system used more : android or ios - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Which system used more : android or ios

probably android is more used because ios just used on apple devices and when you combine entire non-apple companies that create mobile phones are using android and their number is pretty bigger than apple. 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Android is now the world's most commonly used smartphone platform and is used by many different phone manufacturers. iOS is only used on Apple devices, such as the iPhone.

Both are famous operating system and both are use world wide. Android is cheaper then IOS. The security of IOS is much more then other operating system. 

• +1 1

Hello every one hope you are doing well,

i have prefer the android system because it is easy to use than ios.android has many application you can easily use it.and android is easily handle rather than ios.

in my opinion android is the best because it is easy to use.it has a large number of usefull applications.androids has more features than ios.ios is more expensive. 

• +1 1

Hello dear, thank you for participating. Personally, I prefer working on Android devices because they contain features that make it easier for me to work.

• +4 1

The more you use the system, the more your work will be done on Android or iOS, depending on how your work is done and what systems are used. IOS can be done through a variety of apps