Which system used more : android or ios - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Which system used more : android or ios

Both are Android and iOS very good but i will perfer android because i use android standby. But there are a lot of things that are not found in android, they are found in iOS, but there are a lot of things that are found in android.

• +2 1

I think , android is more popular than ios , android is more easy to get any application from play store, but ios is not available like android.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:44 AM, Hmida44 said:

There were many devices I used in my life as I tried several computers with different systems, and I worked on Android phones and iOS phones. With the passage of time, I began to discover that some services are found on Android phones and not on iOS phones. Most people are in dire need of this service and do not find it.
Personally, I prefer Android and I do not want to announce a name for a specific company until I am funded.
And which system do you prefer to work?

Android would be the one i would prefer because it gives us more freedom to use our mobiles. My opinion is that while using IOS , it is like we are using it but it is controlled by the company. I think android is much better because it gives you complete control over the phone and there are lot of customisation options and we can do it according to our personal preference. Anyway these are my thoughts and people will different thoughts over everything. 

Android system is easy to used while ios system is slightly difficult to use but not much difficult 

some people likes android while some likes ios

everyone have different tastes and they choose according to their taste or intrest

ios system is most advanced and more safe systm as compared to android system 

@Hmida44i am trying to learn about this forum and try to solve our questions.  Answer of your statement both are good for mobile but as Suggestion android is better than ISO about accrrucy, speedness and other specification. I am also using android which is working best also reliable. 

I think android is better as it is open-source. Android system compared to ios is easier, it has a user-friendly interface. While ios devices are a bit expensive and do not have all the features that are included in android.

Dear friend according to my opinion both are used all over the world both of them are playing important role in our daily life activites like bussiness in cryptocurrance android and ios both of them having different feathers and punctions but i think android is most commonly used as compare to ios 

• +1 1

There are many systems but i use Android device from 2018 and i like these Android device .if i have chance to prefer a device between the ios and Android that definitely i like to prefer the android devices.

Here in my country, I think that it is better to use the Android system because it is the most common, while there are many applications for iOS systems and iPhone mobiles that we cannot use here, so we are forced to use Android systems.

Hi dear friend! Yes you are right i,m also in favour of android because there are many functions and services on android which are easy to use than ios.if you also use android phone then please react 💓 to my comment

Mathelda.j

Thank you for your question. There are too many phone use in my life. But i think Android system is better, because it is very easy to use. Android devices come in different prices so everyone can buy this device. Android devices have many features that iOS devices do not have. so i would advise you to use that Android device.

I prefer Android. It's more flexible and easier to use, especially when you aware not to download apps from unknown resources to keep your device safe and secure. 

Android maintained its position as the leading mobile operating system worldwide in January 2021, controlling the mobile OS market with a 71.93 percent share. Google Android and Apple iOS jointly possess over 99 percent of the global market share.

Whlie on the other hand Microsoft's Windows is the most widely used computer operating system in the world, accounting for 72.98 percent share of the desktop, tablet, and console OS market in September 2020.

I prefer mobile devices with Android system, as they are easy to handle, simple and offer me all the features and characteristics I need in addition to the fact that IOS mobile devices are very expensive.

Edited by Nnnbht

Android is the most used system and i prefer to use android because it is open source and i can costumize it, that's why it is more comfortable to me.

I never dealt with IOS device.  I always sided android phones.  And I think android is used mostly than IOS. Android phones have more features than IOS.  Also the IOS phones are more expensive with low quality features.  That's why more people prefer to buy and use Android phones.

• +1 1

@Ms.Layla 

3 hours ago, Ms.Layla said:

I never dealt with IOS device.  I always sided android phones.  And I think android is used mostly than IOS. Android phones have more features than IOS.  Also the IOS phones are more expensive with low quality features.  That's why more people prefer to buy and use Android phones.

I agree to you in this regard that android phones have more features than IOS. I tried both of these devices. Both are good but on the top is android. And also i personally noticed android users are more than IOs users.

• +2 1

On 2/6/2021 at 1:34 AM, Adnan_ said:

I have used both operating systems  and observed them very deeply and i came to conclusion that android OS is better than Ios for being more user's friendly offering a huge customisation. And  services such as sharing music copying files to pc to other phone and downloading applications from other sources are the things you will miss so much if you ever switched to ios from android.

Well, i don't have ios so 8 can't compare them. But after saw your comments i guess my Android is the best ^^

I think that the Android system is better than the iOS system because IOS devices are very expensive and provide low-quality services. On the other hand, Android devices provide high-quality and very practical services as well as cheaper, so we see that Android users are much more than iOS.

My opinion is that while using IOS , it is like we are using it but it is controlled by the company. I think android is much better because it gives you complete control over the phone and there are lot of customisation options and we can do it according to our personal preference

I think Android user are very more than that of the ios, because android give their users a verity of application and free hand to use but the ios dont give this ease to there users.

I think in tbese day android is too much used.Every third person have android technology.IOS have not comparison with Andrioid.Ios as compared to android is slow technology is good and benificail of an Android.

It  think more people are using Android as compare ti ios   . The ios device rate are high as compare to android . Android device are easy to use i prefer you to use android device