Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ?

youtube or tiktok
Have you ever worked on the tik tok program and the YouTube program? Sure, you did that, and even if you didn't, you have already used YouTube because it is already installed in phones.
But after you stormed the field of profit from the Internet, I am sure that you worked on them together. Which of them provides a good service? What kind of this service? Do you prefer one over another?
Personally, I only use YouTube because it is better.
Share your opinions and comment on the post

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

I think they are very different platforms, but if you ask me which one I like or which I see the most, my answer is Youtube for my Youtube I outperse to the google itself. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

youtube simply because of how old it is .. you can find practically everything .. while tik tok is more for jokes and extra things .. but both are very good .. the best thing is to be in both and be able to combine them because you will find it in tik tok is different from youtube

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Without a doubt you tube, but that will depend on your interest.
If you want to monetize the use of the platform or it is just for fun that you will use it.
In my opinion, YouTube is more complete and more viral despite the fact that tiktok took a lot of prominence.

• +2 1

In my opinion Youtube is much more useful than TikTok, if you know how to use it, YouTube is a platform to grow as a Person, depending on the topics you choose, instead TikTok only entertains with very superficial vague content and sometimes too materialistic.

• +2 1

In my opinion YouTube is more a useful tool for growth as a society in many areas, tik tok only magnifies the vanity of people and does not offer more alternatives, this world as it is needs more tools for personal growth and respect but less garbage.

• +1 2

On 10/11/2020 at 4:32 AM, Hmida44 said:

Honestly, I use Youtube as well because it has more features and a lot of constructive video tutorials to learn different things which are useful in our lives. I don't even have Tiktok in my mobile!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

ofcourse yobit is better than tiktok because you can upload much more longer videos to youtube also there is a money earning option available in youtube if your content is quality. 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Looking for what is better? If for obtaining useful information it is better to YouTube, and to promote your products, then tiktok will be better not for nothing yobit gave us to advertise minex in tiktok.

Of course @Hmida44 Youtube is better and the most preferable for many person. But I think it is early to compare TikTok with Youtube. Because we are talking about the father and son! The experience count!

TikTok was launched in September 2016, TikTok on 2020 reach 800 million active users worldwide. About Youtube was activated on February 14, 2005, the first YouTube video, titled Me at the zoo, was uploaded on April 23, 2005. So I think we need to wait some years to see if really Tik Tok can compete with Youtube!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/16/2020 at 6:13 PM, cryptoMan97 said:

Looking for what is better? If for obtaining useful information it is better to YouTube, and to promote your products, then tiktok will be better not for nothing yobit gave us to advertise minex in tiktok.

I agree with you, tiktok is the social network that is in fashion at the moment, and many use it for advertising

I prefer using YouTube because it contains a lot of features, it is easy to use, easy to use, and has a great spread worldwide, and you can achieve a large financial return by linking YouTube to Google Adsense. The Tik Tok app is an entertainment site that contains short videos, so I prefer YouTube

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have both but I only use YouTube to promote finance or Cryptocurrencies or entertainment content on my channel. Both have good services, , I have TikTok just for entertainment, I don't know if it's monetized. YouTube is monetized  Users or channels with more than a thousand Subscribers also YouTube has more users and much more content than Tik Tok in fact  YouTube is already installed on the Smartphone. TikTok must be downloaded from the Google Store.

• +2 1

If I need to choose between YouTube or TikTok. I would always say YouTube, because it is the most wisely used video sharing platform, and has various categories of videos I loved to watch. YouTube has pretty much large collections of videos including musics, songs, documentaries, TV shows, live game streaming, movies and many more. Besides, TikTok is also a trending app mostly used for entertainment purpose. It has small length videos and only intended for entertainment purpose, besides YouTube has a lot of categories of videos including educational, business, art, commercial, gaming, and others.

• +1 1

I will prefer YouTube, it is still more common, I see tiktok as a social media site but youtube is more of an official video sites unlike tiktok. So, to me, they both serving different purposes. 

For social videos, I will go for tiktok. 

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, Aqibsaleem said:

I use both but my preference is YouTube, because YouTube is the place where we can earn money as well as earn money. But if you look at the place to be famous, it is Tiktok.

Its good to use both as both are the best social media platforms and one can reach to the millions if the platform can be used wisely and the TikTok is good for startup and branding.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:32 AM, Hmida44 said:

youtube or tiktok

@Hmida44 of course YouTube. 

Have you ever worked on the tik tok program and the YouTube program?

No, I have not tried any of them but I am a regular user on YouTube. I think YouTube is number one video platform in the world and tiktok is just an entertainment channel. 

Which of them provides a good service?

For me YouTube provides good services, but tiktok has its own place in entertainment category while YouTube has wide categories of videos. 

Do you prefer one over another?
Share your opinions and comment on the post

Yes, I prefer YouTube as I have learnt much from courses and tutorials on YouTube and think tiktok is just a waste of time for me as it's videos are very addictive, but a  good source of entertainment thanks

They are totally different from each other . YouTube provides you the better content which is genuinely made from your for entertaining people but as for tiktok content is created by someone else but used by someone else. Thats not fair . If you are want to earn money then go for YouTube. I personally like YouTube where i got alot of knowledge about my studies or some entertaining stuff in free time. But tiktok always give you cringy stuff which is totally waste of time

• +3 1

Definitely YouTube is best for earning and learning . Because it's already installed in every phone . On the other if you compare tikttok with YouTube . You can see everyone like the YouTube because tiktok is entertainment site not a learning site.

Yes mate, there is quite difference between YouTube and TikTok. Both have the same working that making videos and upload them but they have very different contents. Also they could be used as different purpose. According to me, I will prefer YouTube that I am using for my study materials. YouTube also seems too better than TikTok as its have a useful content which you cannot find in TikTok. For example, YouTube can be perform as tutor for students but TikTok can be considered as am entertainment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

youtube is much more better place then tiktok. tiktok has a really bad community in my country, i dont want to be part of it. but in the other hand youtube is pretty going good.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day