Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ?

YouTube and Tiktok are two different platforms. It would be a mistake to compare these two places. Because everyone who makes videos on YouTube is much more knowledgeable, and they create content that people can learn a lot from. But from the tiktok videos, people just get entertained. I don't think there is more to it than that. So in my opinion the YouTube platform is the best for all of us.

In addition, we have a variety of educational content on YouTube, including a variety of educational videos, from which students can also benefit a lot. There are also some educational videos for parents, such as cooking videos, life hacks, from which they can increase their talents. 

I prefer YouTube more because we rarely find silly videos just to get views. I have benefited a lot from YouTube, but Tik Tok deleted it.

Nothing about TikTok's format is attractive to me, to be honest. I just don't enjoy the site, though I know many people do.

YouTube has now short length videos just like TikTok and the same with the other social media like FB. 
But I don't have TikTok so it's Youtube for me.