Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Will cryptocurrencies end up supplanting all national currencies?

On 10/11/2020 at 5:57 AM, Robrey17 said:

Cryptocurrencies: how, when and why. The world is racing towards global currencies: opinions and comments.

This is beginning, yet presently I don't see it conceivable, yet this is normal by numerous in light of the fact that it would be incredible. It will require numerous days, months, even years, this no one knows except for it will perhaps be accomplished soon.

I believe that digital currencies need to go through an acceptance in the economic model we have been following until now, and we still do not have proof of this. However, cryptocurrencies are here to stay, and although it is still uncertain whether they will one day replace the physical money we know today, they have left their mark on the entire financial history of the world. 

Cryptocurrencies from my point of view will not replace fiat money, it is true that cryptocurrencies are in great growth and have made their way into the financial world, but it is very difficult for the national currency to stop circulating, every country needs its currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that cryptocurrency never end up the national currencies because national currency is the basis needs of people's and in many areas of the world there is no internet facilities and many people's do not know about cryptocurrency.

There is no chance of globalisation of money. Because the each country has their own resources for earning money .so they have their own valueable money . Each country has different values for their money. So globalisation of money is not possible

In my opinion, I believe that national currencies will be replaced by cryptocurrencies or by other types of digital currencies. Hopefully it's because of cryptocurrencies but it will be a very long process that will take several years, I have no doubt that crypto will have a more than important role in the global economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

A question that I have seen several times and my answer is the same: NO! That is not the objective of cryptocurrencies, they are a complement to our benefits, to be able to save or generate money with investment, in addition to that their volatility makes them dangerous for many, national currencies create balance in the economy, also no country will replace fiat money with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not think so

Some countries will not give up their original currency and replace it with a cryptocurrency, but I think that this can happen in the event of an economic collapse in the country and the loss of the national currency of its value. Countries will repair the collapse by launching a cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Everyone seeks to obtain the cryptocurrency because it is the basis of success and it will reflect the positive situation on the economy, so we must always strive to obtain knowledge in order to succeed

I think it will happen one day because it is really good to do that because many countries will benefit from it in very many ways. I hope my country will do that.

The development witnessed by countries greatly contributes to the spread and growth of digital currencies due to the great popularity they gained, especially among the younger generation, but I do not think that they will replace national currencies ... Yes, trade and investment will be made in cryptocurrencies in the future .. but it will not Be able to change the thinking of the countries of the world in exchanging their national currencies.

I don't think that crypto would control the government. Government would never let the use of crypto and that is because crypto currencies are not controlled by anyone and government won't approve what it can't control.

The whole world should work with these cryptocurrencies, work hard and never feel weak or soft, and they should work hard to achieve their gains and support this forum globally.

In my opinion, during the coming years it will be accepted and dealt with and also it will control the economy because it is easier to deal with and also it will achieve great profits and there is privacy in dealing with it

It is true that cryptocurrency is becoming very popular and many countries are benefiting a lot from cryptocurrency Bitcoin and in future cryptocurrency will be used all over the world. But even then, cryptocurrency cannot replace the national currency of any country.

I can only imagine of that. Because everyone knows that how these currencies are going wild around the world that's why it can be possible for these currencies to take place of the real currency we use today.

I do not think that the cryptocurrency cannot solve the national currency, but it may become the engine of the economy of many countries for their dependence on it in exchange and sending money to around the world.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is possible that cryptocurrencies will be used instead of national currencies in the distant future, we are in constant change and development, but this matter takes a long time.

Cryptocurrencies are a decentralized currency and there is no guarantor for it except for people's confidence in it and its price is controlled by supply and demand, so banks or governments do not interfere in its price for this reason I think that the world is racing towards it

I don't think that Crypto can take over whole national currencies. It takes a thousands of year to cover this. But today a large number of countries don't allow to use Crypto currencies. Because it will impact their economy so it is difficult to say that it can cover. But in future may be it possible. 

Dear friend, Cryptocurrency is currently a popular currency.  Whose demand and customer is increasing day by day.  In the future it looks like crypto will control all national currencies.  Cryptocurrencies are legal tender in many countries of the world and they are being used like conventional currencies.  In the future, cryptocurrencies will spread to all countries of the world and regulate national currencies.

Hi friend as we know the whole world is accepting the digital currencies and the use of cryptocyrrency is also increasing day by day but this is very difficult to end the national currency because the national currency of every country is the identity of that country thats why the digital currencies cannot replace the national currencies completely.

National currencies will never be dispensed with .. It is not as easy as you imagine .. Yes, cryptocurrencies will increase in popularity and will be adopted in most countries, but real currencies will not be replaced.

• +4 1

At the present time it is difficult to say that cryptocurrencies can replace national currencies because there are many obstacles, but in the future there is a possibility of such a thing happening, especially with the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies