Using Sanctum to authenticate a mobile app - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fernando Valencia

Using Sanctum to authenticate a mobile app

Sanctum is Laravel’s lightweight API authentication package. In my last article, I looked at authenticating a React SPA with a Laravel API via Sanctum. This tutorial will go over using Laravel Sanctum to authenticate a mobile app. The app will be built in Flutter, Google’s cross-platform app development toolkit. I may skip some implementation details of the mobile app since that is not the focus of this tutorial.

• +3 1

Sanctum is Laravel’s light-weight API authentication package. In my closing article, I checked out authenticating a React SPA with a Laravel API thru Sanctum. This academic will pass over the use of Laravel Sanctum to authenticate a cell app. The app could be constructed in Flutter, Google’s cross-platform app improvement toolkit. I may also bypass some implementation info of the cellular app seeing that that isn't always the point of interest of this academic