Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

bitcoin is the mother of crypto besides her with a great future we know that this eth, ltc, link is very good like the xtz currency (tezos) that I see a lot of future has a good project everything is a matter of investigate the projects and not marry any one always interacting with them

I do not think so, Bitcoin was the mother currency and around which the entire ecosystem moves, in the very long term some crypto may arise that unseat it, but in the short and mid term, I do not think so

• Useful or interesting 1

The Eth, that crypto has a lot of future, from my point of view. It is the second most important currency after the BTC and every day it is gaining more ground in the digital economy. Good future for the Eth.

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency that can become like BNB and have a good future price perhaps higher than BNB is the TWT of trustwallet that currently has left a great profit due to its high momentum this past week

There are countless projects with a lot of potential, I would recommend you make a portfolio of coins, just take the top 20 positions in the marketcap and investigate the projects that in your opinion have a huge future as a project, there are only 20 currencies that I am advising you to analyze, obviously that the analysis must take into account the supply of the currency, its whitepapper and its roadmap.

When you investigate you will realize how many of those coins are the ones that best suit your personality and desires, surely you will choose at least 3 to 5 coins.

We cannot predict which coins are sunny to invest for the future. for the reason that the coins canister depart up and down but plainly Bitcoin and the fair at once are the greatest they are trendy coins.

Edited by Chief executive officer band

There are many cryptocurrencies that have a very good chance to make you profits if they become adopted, for example Ethereum, Ripple XRP and Tron can be very good investments. Out these three maybe xrp can do seomthing more because they are connected with banks and lately there were news of a partnership with Bank of America.

• +3 1

Certainly there are thousands and you have to do research in some of them if not all and find if they are useful and if they can be used and become better than Bitcoin. What is more interesting though if there is some better technology in generla and what we are missing today.

You can see that there are many cryptocurrencies that did good returns like Bitcoin as ethereum that was traded bellow one dollar and ripple that was traded for years bellow 1 cent. These crypto can do a lot more and there are many that have given good retursn.

• +2 1

I see no probability  for current coins to compete with Bitcoin but there will be something new in future. We can just imagine but can not guarantee. 

You may make a profit in the future but not this year!
This year BTC has lost a lot of stability, with the current expectation that BTC is unlikely to break through this year until next year.

There is an experimental cryptocurrency called PI, as of today this cryptocurrency has no value but it is possible to mine up to 1000 PI every day from its downloadable application on a cell phone and it works automatically.

This cryptocurrency has already gone through 2 stages that are its official launch through its mobile application and the other when a certain number of users arrive.
Upon reaching the third stage, which is reaching a certain number of even larger users, this token will have a value and will be used on exchanges and wallets.

This new token is a project of a group of students from Stanford University and has the projection of becoming an important cryptocurrency so it is good to accumulate PI from this moment that can still be obtained for free, you never know, you can that this cryptocurrency goes up a lot in price once it hits the exchanges.

I am known there is more over crypto currency except from the Bitcoin. A very good site you are have all the crypto currency you are want to look at is the coinmarketcap.com that it has every in a big list and you can turn pages to read about the price and other information.

• +1 2

Lot of coins has potential of becoming great like Bitcoin in the future, just that most of us don't have idea which it would be, but am reasoning that eth is the coin trying to chase Bitcoin now

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Hello my friend. I recommend you that search to about "energy web token" i think that can it has a good perform in the near future.

New crypto currencies are emerging every day as there are numerous fields which could be improved as the current DEFI hype which despite FOMO and consequent crash could still bring very interresting solutions to the field of decetralized financial system as current corrupted Fiat banking system is creating only deeper inequality among people which must be diminish in order to maintain peace on the world because what we learned from history that inequality brings only war and deadth and new digital decentralized blockchain era have the potential to turn this path.

If we knew that, the whole world would already be behind that coin; However, there are indications that can be seen from the project they have, for example IOTA, the internet of things, has always attracted attention and I think it has that future potential.

Edited by Robrey17

The Pi Network team  says:

Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network. 
By pooling our attention, goods, and services around a common currency, Pi’s members seek to capture more of the value that typically goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries.Today, we are laying the infrastructure for this digital currency and marketplace by distributing the currency, building the community, and developing the technology to ensure its security.

always there chance and hope that one coin raise like bitcoin did in the past but now market has vast number of coin so it will be hard to find that coin but not impossible  so you have to make much effort to figure that coin correctly thanks

Each of them has advantages and disadvantages. I prefer diversification and investing in both so that I can win a lot of guaranteed money.

On 10/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, Mella said:

I am known there is more over crypto currency except from the Bitcoin. A very good site you are have all the crypto currency you are want to look at is the coinmarketcap.com that it has every in a big list and you can turn pages to read about the price and other information.

@Mella day by day their is Alot of crypto project are enter in Crypto market , recently a coin yfi touch 33K USD price in market . that's is 3X if we compared with bitcoin . 

crypto market is fully depending on demand if demand of any specific coin increased its price also increase with good speed. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The coins future is really unpredictable, its very tough to predict that which coins will be the bright in future. The btc is he best among them others coins which makes a bright future, but lots of coins who was not potentiality is gone under water. 

On 24.12.2019 at 17:55, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I think it will not be exactly like Bitcoin, but any coin has the right to take off and make buyers a good profit. Good luck with your earnings!

• +5 1

I would say that we know that we do not know what the future holds so we are uncertain of what would happen. That is why I am saying is there is always a possibility it could happen since we know there might be some kind of cycle happening which is why the sudden pop off of the bitcoin in the crypto currency suddenly became popular that it does not get dethroned by any altcoins as the number one in the trade exchange market platforms. I would as of now, that it would be possible if ever the project that would be introduced is somewhat more promising and profitable compared to other crypto currency and even compared to bitcoin.