Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

I think there are many currencies like Bitcoin, but in the long run, like Ethereum, it can go up to around $ 8,000 in the coming years, and be like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. There is no cryptocurrency that can challenge bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world.

From my opinion I will say that it is not possible. Bitcoin already popular as a profitable cryptocurrency. That's why it is not possible.

There is no cryptocurrency that can challenge bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world. So Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is a rare currency and this is the reason for the controversy that I created, but with the passage of time, the rest of the other currencies are taking their place in society, so you must take advantage and seize the opportunity before it is too late. This is my advice.

According to me I don't think that there will be any such new cryptocurrencies in future like Bitcoin but yes there can be some alternative coins of cryptocurrencies like ethereum dogecoin Ether which will have a great success in future.

Nope I don't think So becouse Bitcoin was first in its kind and it was successfull. so  in this world those two are very important if you want to rule. But who knows? maybe it will happen, but I just don't think so... very low chance...

Bitcoin has been the best performing cryptocurrency in the space for a ... now, and even in 2020, no other cryptocurrency seems to be coming close.

Every day, new coins are being launch in the market. But for them to sky rocket like Bitcoin, is not a day something to talk about. Even when Bitcoin came to they market, many bought at a low price. I even saw people that bought at $2000 per BTC. So, you can buy low and wait for the price to pump.

I do not think that any cryptocurrency is what bitcoin was at the time, bitcoin seems to always be the pioneer but there are very good new projects to watch this 2020 you should study about ChainLink and ShareToken I personally like them a lot

There will be many new crypto coins in the future but I don't understand exactly what you mean by being like bitcoin. No coin is like the other because each of them is developed for a particular purpose and they may only share a few things like proof of work algorithms. One thing I can tell you is that no new coin will have the same level of market cap and volume like bitcoin because BTC has achieved these high numbers through many years of presence in the market.

You are right that in the future some new currencies like science may be created, but in my opinion it does not seem to be as good as some crypto because it gives us a chance to make good income.

Its hard to know about choosing the way of investing.  But i heard a lot about bitcoin. And this is very much interesting that if you buy some coin now you will profit a lot in future.

There are many new crypto currencies in the market now, the list is endless, check your wallet and you will see some of them, but none of then will gain so much popularity and grounds like bitcoin, bitcoin is just the best.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

In the crypto market nothing is impossible. I think many coins in the market like bitcoin but they don't have much fund and community that's why they can't make hyip.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

For now I don't see any coins which has potential to beat bitcoin or maybe similar to bitcoin by the performance, some other altcoins might have a cool feature but to beat bitcoin it's kind of impossible so far they're just being a complement for the bitcoin, maybe in future bitcoin's competitor would rise, who knows?

On 2/23/2020 at 2:07 PM, GrooveStreat said:

There could be something other than bitcoin. But until now bitcoin managed to keep its place as the mother and king of all coins. I don't know with the future, there might be and might be not. 

But still bitcoin will be the best and the most valued one. It already have that trust from the community.

If your talking about a future coin, like what Bitcoin has achieved, in red if popularity, fame world wide, and some major adoptions on giant companies. But we've to see if innovation in Crypto can match it

When it comes to investment, I will only try to trade in the cryptocurrency and exactly Bitcoin, more than wonderful currency.

There may be many new crypto currencies but i dont think there will be any crypto coin which will be like bitcoin. Maybe in popularity but not in value and price.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

New projects will keep coming in with new and improved blockchain features, there are already altcoins with bitcoin blockchain prototype like litecoin. To me, I would say there are projects that can compete with bitcoin like Ethereum for example but I don't think we might see any bitcoin killer in the nearest future.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Etherum maybe. It is certain there will be more like bitcoin in the future but we don't know which one to invest in. 

ether is the ranking 2 crypto in the market and people are making profit from eth like btc. btc is the best coin till now in future it will one of the best.

You're not late, still invest in bitcoin profitable, will not achieve profit as if you invested in 2009, but it will reach big price and profits

Now Bitcoin is only one king but in future there are some competitors of it like Yobit yo token, Ether itself. Who knows, in future there will be another the great coins to replace BTC?I believe in the possibilities in future the best alternative can come in the market. 

I think that the new big coin will not have the same systematic. Proof of mining is not sustainable and new ways of creating coins are being developed (proof of work, proof of staking etc). I think that new big coin won't be looking like Bitcoin.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.