Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

On 12/24/2019 at 4:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

there are a lot of coins with good potential to grow their price in the future. but i think that none these will beat the bitcoin value. you can still make good profits if you pick the right crypto but find something that cost 0.05$ and then 20k$ is really hard

On 12/24/2019 at 9:37 PM, littledi059 said:

The problem is that there are already such coins that will get really successful in future but no one knows which one is te coin that really should be bought now

I think you are right there are already different coins like bitcoins but analyzing and predicting which one of them is going to be successful is very difficult.

Bitcoin is best cant compare from other cryptocruurnecy but if you want to invest in any project then i will recommened you  thorchain project( rune) project. Chart is also good and price is increasing day by day and it is expecting that rune price will increase more in near future but still bitcoin is best . Research before investing in this project also.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I am not tinking so in this that some nuch have some kind kf that technologies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well Grin is a cryptocurrency that was launch last year it uses a new type of technology that provide better privacy and anonymity than bitcoin, many people in the cryptocurrency world is saying this technology will be the future of cryptocurrency and grin will be leading that future.

It could be possible but there is need to have more than an amazing mind from satoshi nakamoto or a group of persons whom have created blockchain technology and bitcoin. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The problem is that there are already such coins that will get really successful in future but no one knows which one is the coin that really should be bought now !

Bitcoin is only one coin which is favorable to all in the crypto currency because I know crypto currency because of bitcoin only with this I have all crypto currency work also no one can beat bitcoin 

In my opinion and experience it is impossible to meet bitcoin place for any new currency and the current good currencies like ethereum and XRP are not able to meet the bitcoin place and usecase.

That will be hard to predict for now but I know any upcoming currently will not be able to measure up to bitcoins but it can try to have a peek since it will be new in market. 

Well bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency and I think there's no crypto that launched that can overtake btc quickly. 

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 10:56 PM, halloweed said:

It is sad to say since this coin is centralized but it is a sad fact that could be the XRP that will lead us to the future, bitcoin as moses will not get to canaan.

I think btc will always be the king of the market and in future many new coin will come but btc will always be the king of the market.

It will be nearly impossible when you have got bitcoin as your opponent. Bitcoin is the eldest of all online currency serving from almost ten years, becoming  greater, finding more investors. 

The problem is that there are already such coins that will get really successful in future but ti one knows which one is the coin that really should be bought now 

Still there is no another bitcoin is being created as we see a huge potencial projects with great features but they can't managed to get value even the value of bitcoin by 1% or 2%. In future if there is a coin generated which have more stronger and powerful than bitcoin, technologicaly and by features than we can say it another bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

You haven't missed the train yet Bitcoin is still investable, now it has started to ride an ascending wave. If you want to invest in the long run it is still valid for that

There are a lot of coins in the market that have potential to grow big in the future. The only problem is that it is very hard to find this kind of coins because 90% of them are scam and you have to find that 1% that's not scam 

I think that the bitcoin-like currency does not be existent for the reason that Bitcoin is the primary currency and this is pardon? prepared it dominate the promote in a important fashion and it will be recalcitrant for any currency, anything its strength, to be opposite Bitcoin

Most of the coins in the market are good coin which you can get good profits from it,but in terms of replacing the success of bitcoin well i dont think there is. But a lot of coins looking great in the future so choose wisely,do your own research first before investing.

We will not know in the future what crypto will be like. Will he still survive at the peak or will someone replace him someday. What is clear is that some crypto coins have tried to be better than bitcoin.

there are still more coins with low price and we can find the future better with those coins.try to select new of less price coins.please check them and you can invest there.later you may get more return after long time or soon

I saw a coin called bull its price about 11k in binance how  why  I don't know but wooow . you can check that by yourself ..

I dont think so any crypto have ability to approach bitcoin because bitcoin is very very expensive.  Maybe some big rich companies produced coin and then  coin velue is increased  hope for best