Are there mobile apps to be able to trade? - Page 13 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

Are there mobile apps to be able to trade?

Yes there are many mobile applications and wallet used for trading.Yobit is the best wallet for trading currencies.And for Fore x trading is best trading platform.

• +1 1

Of course, yes, personally, I use binance, it is very well known for its ease and security that this wonderful platform provides for its users and bybit this mobile application is good too. I recommend them to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I know there are a lot of applications here that you can invest in and get a lot of privacy. All of them are better is bybit trade, olymp trade, bitforex and etc. You can use any one from here.

Yes dear it's possible easily on mobile phone applications.Through the application many of my friends works on it.Android or apple cell phones use for Fore X trading.This is helpful and benificail.

Of course, there are a variety of trading apps available, such as Binance wallet, coinbase Wallet but YoBit is a much simpler and safer way to spend your money than an app. It is extremely simple to use, dependable, and stable.

• +3 1

There are lot of mobile that provide trading opportunities like binance. Binance is one of the best mobile app for trading. Many people do trading on binance and this is very good app for beginners who want success in trading

Yes, there are many applications that work on the mobile phone and can trade through them, but I prefer trading through legitimate trading platforms such as the yobit platform

Every exchange, like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex, and others, now has its own app that you can use on your phone to trade as you would on your desktop. You can use the Bituniverse applications to trade all of those exchanges in one app. Simply bring your api key and trade.

Of course, there are a lot of mobile apps for trading. First of all if you want to do national trading of your own country, there are some specific apps like for our country, the best trading platform is mero share while for international trading there are a lot of apps like IQ option, Forex trading etc where you can invest in Us stocks. 

• +1 1

Yup there many apps to providing to  make a trad online with help of trade apps   lots of apps working on the trading market such trade apps are easy to use and efficient  E -trad is best trading app this app works so well and easy to understand.

• +5 1

Glad you asked it 

There are ton of trading apps which makes your life easier and you'll be able to earn returns/money as well

1. Fidelity - Best stock app for Investors
  2. ETrade - best app for options
  3. TD Ameritrade - best stock app for traders
  4. Interactive Brokers - Best stock app for professionals
  5. Merill Edge - Great for stock research
  6. Groww - Best all in one trading app (Stocks, Demat, Mutual funds, SIP's)

This list of apps is as of 2021 latest

Hope you liked it.😁

Yes I also trade through my mobile there is many apps like Binance iq option.through you can trade without any froud and difficulty.

There are many applications and trading platforms on the mobile phone, but I personally use "binance" because it is easy to work and saves you a lot of time and effort

On 10/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, Cryptpanda said:

There are multiple mobile apps in which you can trade. Binance is one of them. Invest in Binance exchange and start your trading now. Its suitable time for trading because the market is in uptrend

Yes, it is good, Binance and Poloniex, I work on two, they are better