Are there mobile apps to be able to trade? - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

Are there mobile apps to be able to trade?

Yes a good Ram Rom cell phones are useful for trading I would refer best android cell or iPhone with latest models that's keep u safe and easier running of trading app with good graphics battery power many people are using for example crypto browser this is mining of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it can be possible to trade through mobile apps. There are some application such as OctaFox which is using for trading. But beware from becoming the victim of scam because there are many fake application. You should have to search for legit application for trading.

It is true that there are multiple mobile apps so you can trade. And Binance is one of them. Invest in the Finance Exchange and start trading you now. And this is the perfect time for trading as the market is uptrend. 

Yes there are so many app that can be used for the trading, but i found most of them as a scam but if someone find a legit foram then they pay lesser amount that is useless.

Yes there are lot of mobile apps which are able to trade. I want to tell you about the name of those app. Expert option, Binance, Octa fax, Iq option, Expert trading and there are many other apps also through we can do the trading onto the mobile.

There are a lot of mobile applications for trading but you should choose a safe application, which has few fees, such as "Olymp Trade."

You can also read on mobile phones easily but for that you have to choose the applications of all the exchanges you want to work on there is no a specific application for all the exchanges in one

On 10/10/2020 at 18:22, arqjairoc said:

Llevo un tiempo trabajando en este criptómeno y me preguntaba si desde un teléfono móvil tenemos las mismas posibilidades que tenemos en un PC u otro tipo de equipos.

If it exists and the one that works best and I recommend is the binance app, I recommend it because its operations are very fast and low cost per operation. I recommend it.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Actually Yes, i think there are a lot of applications here that you can invest in and get a lot of privacy. All of them are better is bybit trade, olymp trade, bitforex and etc.

Of course, Binance is the one I use and recommend. It is 100% safe and easy to use, the first time I used it I was in awe of the way it is organized and everything. That is why that is the only one I want to recommend.

Yes many app is we seen in playstor in which we trade day by day and our amount withdraw easily but some app is fake therefore some people say that trading is fake but they not understand what is profit of this trading

Yes dude there is lot of mobile apps which help you in trading like binance is a one of the app that is very helpful and I have used it too. People are now using lot of phone apps for their trading purposes 

• +2 1

Off course dear the mobile phones are good devices for trading.In latest world many of mobile phone which are more efficient from PC or laptops.So focus on your goals not on devices.

Of course, yes, personally, I use binance, it is very well known for its ease and security that this wonderful platform provides for its users and bybit this mobile application is good too. I recommend them to you.

I know there are a lot of applications here that you can invest in and get a lot of privacy. All of them are better is bybit trade, olymp trade, bitforex and etc. You can use any one from here.

Yes dear it's possible easily on mobile phone applications.Through the application many of my friends works on it.Android or apple cell phones use for Fore X trading.This is helpful and benificail.

There are lot of mobile that provide trading opportunities like binance. Binance is one of the best mobile app for trading. Many people do trading on binance and this is very good app for beginners who want success in trading

Yes, there are many applications that work on the mobile phone and can trade through them, but I prefer trading through legitimate trading platforms such as the yobit platform

Every exchange, like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex, and others, now has its own app that you can use on your phone to trade as you would on your desktop. You can use the Bituniverse applications to trade all of those exchanges in one app. Simply bring your api key and trade.

yup Most of mobile apps allow to trade different currency  trade  and many others features such as well investment mutual bound .ETF is best trade mobile to provides much services in lost.

Yup there many apps to providing to  make a trad online with help of trade apps   lots of apps working on the trading market such trade apps are easy to use and efficient  E -trad is best trading app this app works so well and easy to understand.

• +5 1

Glad you asked it 

There are ton of trading apps which makes your life easier and you'll be able to earn returns/money as well

1. Fidelity - Best stock app for Investors
  2. ETrade - best app for options
  3. TD Ameritrade - best stock app for traders
  4. Interactive Brokers - Best stock app for professionals
  5. Merill Edge - Great for stock research
  6. Groww - Best all in one trading app (Stocks, Demat, Mutual funds, SIP's)

This list of apps is as of 2021 latest

Hope you liked it.😁