What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

On 12/24/2019 at 11:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

Investing in crypto currency has a good and bad results depends on your experience and knowledge. If you have enough experience and knowledge to manage the future problems, then you are going to win.

Bitcoin is a good coin to invest and earn profit but it needs large capital so i recommend beginners to start with small coins like xrp, eos, waves and maybe ltc until they earn profit and grow their capital and they can shift trade bitcoin.

• +1 2

This forum is a very good place for each an everyone of us to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, so i urge members with enough capital should try and make use of this forum to accumulate experience about the field so that we can begin investment on legit projects for future profit. Investment is very good for us all let utilize this opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people have millions of dollar in their bank but they are giving interest less than the price are moving up. Likely your money value is decreasing day by day. So, I would suggest you to invest 30% of your portfolio to great projects. If you invest in good coin then you can make more than 100% profit in short time frame.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Bitcoin is a good coin to invest and earn profit but it needs large capital so i recommend beginners to start with small coins like xrp, eos, waves and maybe ltc until they earn profit and grow their capital and they can shift trade bitcoin.

I started my crypto life using crypto talk and the earning I am getting here is the one I am making my investment in XRP. I hope that I can buy a Bitcoin for the next year so that I can have a better earnings.

Investment in crypto currency is very good it has a high risk but the value of crypto currency is flactuating. Ist you wanna invest then choose right crypto currency like Bitcoin and ethereum. Sometimes their prices are pumped so use you mind and wait for the right time and then make withdraw. After you gain  higher profit in short period. Investment in crypto currency wil make your future bright and secure.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

yeah that non stability of cryptocurrency is pro and con both but all you should know about the reliability of the coins before you invest on any coin , yes it is true that bitcoin is very beneficial for the long trade but it can still bankrupt you with day trade as you can see current volatility of this currency , it is always a wise choice to invest on top currencies

BetFury                                                   

On 12/24/2019 at 5:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years

For me this is a certainty. The way I see it the Bitcoin price will keep rising and in the next five years it will be a competitor to the dollar and with the inflation that will happen with the fed printing new money in trillions we can expect Bitcoin to be very popular.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, percare said:

For me this is a certainty. The way I see it the Bitcoin price will keep rising and in the next five years it will be a competitor to the dollar and with the inflation that will happen with the fed printing new money in trillions we can expect Bitcoin to be very popular.

We cannot say something like that easily because anything may happen in crypto currency and a better crypto currency may be launched that will make the Bitcoin die but I dont hope that thing to happen because I am one of the loyal user of bitcoin.

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good thing, but I advise everyone to work in trading as well because they can make more profits than they get from investing only.

Investing in crypto currency is takes a lot of risk especially if you are someone who is new in crypto currency it will be very wrong to jump into investing without seeking in depth knowledge about the system .

Of course when we invest in cryptocurrency we have to choose the right crypto so that you can make a profit, I agree with you choosing bitcoin is the right choice, the value of Bitcoin which has continued to increase over the years made bitcoin famous all over the world. World. Imagine 10 years ago the price of bitcoin was very cheap when compared to now the price of bitcoin has increased rapidly, therefore investing for the future by buying bitcoin will make you get a lot of profit.

• +2 1

IInvesment of money always had risk,but nowdays we had great opportunity to invest in crypto. i think everyone should invest now and have some profit 

Thank you for the suggestion it is what we all hope that will happen in the next years and we can see 30 or 40 thousand dollars price and maybe more but we have to know that history is not always repeating and we can't sell our house and bet all on bitcoin as it is very risky and price can go down again.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:14 PM, Hendy1 said:

The simplest way to invest in digital currencies, one of which is arbitrage with the practice and strategy of seeking profits by utilizing differences in crypto market prices, differences in selling prices and buying prices on each exchanger platform, are valued as opportunities by crypto investors to make profits the instant. Many ways to invest in digital currencies.

I don't think arbitrare trading better then crypto traditional trading are crypto investment, because arbitrare trading depends on two different exchange between prices different,

in cause if any scam exchange shows fake currency price high, then our total amount loss its really fully risky its need so much experience, I personally advice new members don't perform this arbitrare trading.

In this modern era crypto currency become an essential part of of our global village.so there is a risk to invest in a cryptotalk because the price of this is unstable. As far as I know Bitcoin is very stable for the last few years . And is very beneficial .

Investing is a good and profit type of earnings. In my opinion it is so safeful and make a good money. 

It can be reversed, as it is the Better way to win faster BUT always do your research first. Because not all projects are true, and you have to be careful not to lose.

A very profitable investment, but it needs some experience and a lot of patience and caution to stay away from scammers so that you don't lose your money.

image.png.6e0e8c7e6ea249145ff26beb209df970.png

Investing in bitcoin is very profitable, in my opinion if you buy bitcoin there is no risk, there is a risk because you panic selling. The high fluctuations make it seem like Bitcoin has a risk, although what makes it a real risk is that you are selling bitcoins cheaply. Regardless of the decline that occurred in bitcoin, keep waiting for the price to rise again, if necessary you can buy bitcoin again when the price falls.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

You are right investing your mi ey in crypto currencies would increase your chances of making more money. However you should know that there are lots of risks involve and you should only invest what you can afford to lose because you risks losing all your money.

Investing in cryptocurrency must choose crypto that has the potential to rise to the highest price, we can invest in bitcoin or litecoin. Don't buy cryptocurrency wrongly because the crypto you buy will determine your investment.

• +1 1

If you don't know the right time to invest in crypto currencies, then you will lose money but if you invest in the right time and also take your profit at the right time then there is no way for you to lose. Crypto currencies require some expertise before being able to sustain profits

I think investment in cryptocurrency is good idea now as the price and the market environment is favourable. The more you know about the investment principles and the experience would be really helpful for you. Good luck friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1