What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

On 12/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

Crypto currency is very popular now a day. Many people want to earn money through cryptotalk. You can earn and invest coins on crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/24/2019 at 4:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

i think this year is the year of the preparation of the bull market that will happen in next few years so if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies then this years is probably a good chance to start investing in crypto if haven't already.

this is not a financial advise it is just my own opinion about the future of the crypto market

Yes investing in cryptocurrency is very risky beacuse in just a few seconds you may lost all your money so before invest thought about it and chose a good coin for invest so that you don’t suffer a lot..Also chose a legit project for invest.   

I think you need to choose a good currency otherwise you will lose investment. Investing money is a good decision to make a profit. However, not all cryptocurrencies are stable now.

Bitcoin is indeed suitable to be held for a long time, we will wait for prices for the following year. If you want to invest, do not choose coins too fast, first understand the movements, because you could be a loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing in cryptography is the surest investment so far and without taxes and no pressures and it is very profitable because how was your capital you can start to reap profits from the first day so it is the best investment so far

investing in crypto currency is very risky but if we have good knowledge about this and we know what is the good coins to buy im sure we will earn more profit here. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Thank you.

We know that crypto investment is more profitable than Forex investment. Because crypto market always rise up and down. But always try to invest which can you afford to lose.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

You need to choose a good currency otherwise you will lose investment. Investing money is a good decision to make a profit. However, not all cryptocurrencies are stable now.

Of course, it is too late to invest in bitcoin relative to 2020. At the price of $ 4900, it would be on time. Although the price at least I think will rise to 14k dollars until 2020.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, Bijoy970 said:

I think it will be very much good to invest in cryptocurrency. Because at present the price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. That's it will be a right decision.

The price of crypto currency is rising at same time is decreasing

In order for any person to be able to secure a successful investment, he must always choose a currency with a high reputation and a high price, such as bitcoin, because if we choose an unknown currency and invest in it, we may lose everything because it is likely to be a failed or fraudulent project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, rounack said:

Dear friends, according to my views and experiences I suggest to invest in crypto currency. It is a very good platform for the traders to trade. It will be a nice thing if you invest in crypto currency. Hope you understand my point of view.

I believe that most people heard what you said, but there’s one thing I need to add: most people earn bitcoin here on the forum and elsewhere and don’t buy bitcoin using their bank cards and that means they don’t have a lot of fresh money coming in in the cryptocurrency market

Before investing in cryptocurrency, we need to know enough about crypto. Observe and analyze different places to move forward. Investing is easy but if we do not know anything about investing we can lose our invested currency. We can make a lot of money by investing but this is why we have to work hard.

Well, investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable mate because you can earned money in trading, gambling and holding, holding is the one of a good doing in crypto world because all you need to do is to wait for a good value to a coin that you invest with and sell it into higher price.

• +2 1

Before making any sort of the investments in the cryptocurrency , you have to take care of so many things. Do not make investments in the dead coins from the dead or the scam projects. Recently, I lost the huge money in the Ultrachain which is just turned into scam. 

Yes my friend trading in cryptocurrency is a good way to start earning a good amount per month. I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in for now is BTC of course because is the best , and also LTC and ETH , i think this 3 currency is the best to investing in.

27 minutes ago, Blessing36 said:

Investing in crypto currency is no news. Most people are aware in that there's risk involved. Almost everything that can bring you good incomes must have risk involved in it. That's why many entrepreneurs do take risk to have more profits crypto is no different. The higher risk you take more the chances of you having better profits

But we must never forget to care to measure the risks we take if they are worthy it, risk management is a key to profit in trading.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:48 AM, teminalibug said:

But we must never forget to care to measure the risks we take if they are worthy it, risk management is a key to profit in trading.

Certainly have to think about risk, in an investment we should think about losses or risks that will be borne, then we think of profits. it was experienced in the minds of crypto experts before going to the new investment world.

6 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Certainly have to think about risk, in an investment we should think about losses or risks that will be borne, then we think of profits. it was experienced in the minds of crypto experts before going to the new investment world.

I agree but it is more like a measuring between risk and profit, and make decision  if your trade/investment is worthy the risk,

Right now there are a lot of coins, which is really good but for long term investment. With this way you can really earn good amount. More than that you should choose BTC or top altcoins.

1 hour ago, MrGox said:

Right now there are a lot of coins, which is really good but for long term investment. With this way you can really earn good amount. More than that you should choose BTC or top altcoins.

Waiting for log term in this period of crisis, will make you wait for a very long time, why don't you just wait few years,

I advise you not to provide any investment advice and then say to people invest according to your risk, Bitcoin Core that you advise them to invest in is a coin without a goal, and it have fallen a lot and will continue to decline, tell the investors that this market is very dangerous and they have to know the appropriate time to go out and enter into deals .

Investing in crypto is a very good idea, especially with the halving event that is coming up which will most likely cause the price of bitcoin to increase drastically. Therefore i think that bitcoin investment is a good idea, however you should only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing as the bitcoin market is extremely volatile. However the rewards int his investment can be incredible.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769