What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

5 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

Bitcoin is good to invest especially if you have knowledge about investing money here.  Always becarefull only because this is risky

i think plenty of people on here would say there is no better investment this century as well as good as bitcoin, i think the beginning of this decade will dictate how we will do.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin in today's world is considered as store value like Gold, and since it has been able to perform well for a decade, it has got the attention and trust of investors, and hence all the investors are buying bitcoin, which is causing bitcoin price to go up and maintain such high dominance over the entire crypto market.

This time cryptocurrency price are so high and I think this is not right time for investing in cryptocurrency because due to price high people are selling their crypto for earning profit and we have to wait for some time for investment.

It is true that the value of crypto is very unstable, it is very risky to invest in it. So it's better to invest in Bitcoin even with a small amount, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin from year to year will continue to increase.

This is gonna be a good time to invest in bitcoin while the price of it is low. We all know that halving is about to happen this coming April or May. For sure, if you invested your money to day, it will be tripled by 2021 because of the halving effect.

5 hours ago, Sahbana said:

It is true that the value of crypto is very unstable, it is very risky to invest in it. So it's better to invest in Bitcoin even with a small amount, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin from year to year will continue to increase.

i think its the risks we take in crypto that makes us money, there is no easy way to make money and trading with all the risk like margin could become profitable.

Well, as of now, the price of bitcoin drops to $8200 because in the past few days, the price of it reaches the $9000 which is good because this is a high value, but by dropping the price of it, you can now invest some bitcoin because there is a tendency that the price of it will be pumped this coming year because the bitcoin halving will be started this mid year.

Investing in cryptocurrencies are the best choice of investing because you can earn good profit your own that's all depending on your crypto experience

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Investing in cryptocurrency can guarantee you to earn profit as long as you are skilled and patient. If you can really manage your crypto well then it is sure that you can gain profit in it. Having a basic knowledge is important too because you know what you should do and not.

now a days investing cryptocurrency became more risky because a lot of users lots fund on investing coins.

be careful before deposit on any coin

Everytime i have a spare fiat money i always buy BTC, XRP and Doges. Small equal amount on those coins. These by far an effective strategy to me and good alternative to my pension fund.

spacer.png

I think the smart investment Cryptocurrency could be an effective online currency exchange; however, buyers buy up bitcoins with the intent of investing much as they would with stocks. Some even think that bitcoin is a solid investment opportunity for retirement.

For me this is right away best way to move capital is investing in cryptocurrency, there are several decision to invest and nearby are scores of opportunity but of course you call for selected skill for not make errors. Interest feels good

The present is a very good time for cryptocurrency investment because in the future cryptocurrency prices may increase a lot and we can now make a lot of profit by buying currency at lower prices and selling at higher prices in the future, but in this case we must be careful where we are investing in a good place.  We will certainly benefit from investing.

15 minutes ago, Simplicity said:

Yep,  it is lovely to invest in cryptocurrencies, but pardon? you must put in pay attention is that here is a destiny of hazard in investing. 

It's natural to lose your money unless you have to work carefully at every job. We need to know about the market well before investing, not just crypto.

Well investing in cryptoworld needs some strategy, for me I do buy low sell high well it depends, but investing in crypto is a good one especially if that crypto had potential. 

Nice explanation. You said it all right,investing in any kind of business have risks. So we should invest what we can afford to lose. Knowledge on what you are dealing with is a must.

Investment have simple rules to follow, buy in the dip and hold. Buying crypto currency with investment method is smart step to collect profit using volatility and interest. The popularity and benefits will make crypto become the right choice for investment program, try it.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

I don't think Investment in crypto this time is risky because the price seems to hike everyday and the difficulty in mining is increasing which will surely reduce the supply making price hike again since , the future is Bitcoin so everyone should be well known earlier about Bitcoin otherwise they have to regret later

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

58 minutes ago, festna said:

One of the most high-quality approaches to shape coins is to contribute in cryptocurrency You'll be able make extra earnings in an awfully short time via contributing in crypto coins, but of direction you need to make contributions within the right crypto cash.

Apart from cryptotalk i have n where else i earn, can you tip me some of the ideas to earn more in crypto?

Well, what you are saying is true that the price of a crypto asset is volatile. If you want to invest in crypto I recommend playing in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

yes it is good to invest in cryptocurrency, but you can lose money with it.. patience must be required to make profit in cryptocurrency just make sure when investing crypto it should not a shit coins.. just invest cryptos in the top coinmarketcap.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally think that investing into the cryptocurrency world is not for everyone, I would like to see it as gambling rather than investing; although technically I am investing but knowing how uncertain the return is, investing into the crypto world is for those who are willing to risk their prior investment. 

That call is very helpful and good for us but now we can't use it. I heard it and I'm very sorry to hear this news, because now a call is dying and it's not good news for crypto lovers

Investing in crypto just a small amount of 5% of the bankrol is certainly a wise decision, as the risk/reward ratio is extreme. There is no need to risk a lot to profit from this investment and the rewards have a good chance to be amazing.