How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 3

How are they wasting money? Are they trading daily with margin? If they are doing so it will be hard to earn. Most people that are doing this are losing and I don't understand why they keep doing this.

We need a few more details about how they are losing money with crypto sir.

• +2 1

If you want to advise your friends to move away from cryptocurrency, you have to tell them many ways to move away from cryptocurrency, as you can say by doing some freelancing and graphic design logo design, you can make a lot of income on the filing site. And encourage them to learn those tasks Wren

• Useful or interesting 2

I think is depend about what type of people, there some people who are very very addict to cryptocurrency, so we will not be arrives to convince them, because those type of person the crypto is their blood.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

well you cant convince someone to leave crypto because this has to come out of his own mind after he realize crypto is not meant for him, but in the meanwhile you should stop trying.,

Well, I guess I will do it with talking and make them realize that crypto world is not for them that's the only way I could do it because I didn't try to do it because all of my friends are doing fine in crypto jobs, in fact, we help each other so maybe instead of convincing them to leave I will just help them to make work of crypto.

• +1 2

If a person is really interested in this topic, you can persuade him as much as you want, until he wants, he will not leave

Users wants to leave because they don't know how this world behaves so the result their income and coin decrease. People can leave if they have no patience or hardwork in Crypto world.

If you want your friends to stop investing their money in crypto find something which is far much better than crypto, in my assumption there is nothing  better than crypto at the moment, try advising them to invest something they can afford to lose or in safer projects like hodling, where a certain percentage can be earned at the end of every month.

I don't know by your mean because you ask us people who follow the crypto world.  If you want someone then you have to know what crypto is and get to know crypto better than your friends. Crypto is protocol technology not something as you think so just learn more than you find your solution. Good luck 

Did your friend suffer a loss when you joined Crypto. If so, at least you teach how to work well in Crypto. If the problem leaves Crypto I have no way. If my friend feels wronged, there might be something wrong with the way he works. Then I will tell him carefully and slowly.

12 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Actually we should not convince them to leave crypto field. but we should guide them how to survive and work in this field. I was also disappointed at a time when i have completely mad in searching earning ways and also think to leave this crypto field. but on a certain time i relax myself and motivate myself again and start doing wise search, do work hard, search for better opportunities, Join good youtubers and make a telegram user id, also join good channels on telegram, than i found very good ways to earn crypto currency and also i have earned and still earning. not a bigger amounts i am earning but i am happy what i have gain.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In the first place why would we convince people to leave crypto? 
But going back to the topic, for me to convince them leave crypto, the fall of market price is a great factor plus a negative hype to make them totally leave.

• +2 1

I think they just need to manage their crypto in a better way

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

14 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

what i know is that; leaving crypto is not easy as it is becoming the next big thing. But, you can divert them from instant profit trading coins to Long term stable coins. that way; their money won't be wasted. i hope it will work for them 😉

I think those who have used cryptu once will not be able to get away with crypto because crypto is a medium through which to earn money very easily.  We have to convince people that cryptu is a good medium, that people benefit greatly from cryptu and cryptu has agreed to take its place on earth very quickly.

5 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

If you want to convince people to join the crypto world, it's very easy to do that, you will need to patiently explain to that person how crypto works and then make the person feel that crypto is the civilization of the future 

He is not asking for joining. He is asking for Leaving. Please, read carefully before posting your answer 😄

Edited by sohaib

Crypto-Currency:-

The Crypto currency is more profit able business. For this business need some basic knowledge about crypto currency indicators and crypto currency charts which show how to increase or decrease the prices of any crypto currency.

If you ban all means to cash crypto to fiat, you could be able to eliminate the use of cryptocurrency, or if you ban mining activities.

15 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Maybe you can give another solution to make money so they can get income from crypto. If you only say that they need to stop for a while, I think they did the right thing because they don't have to stop before they can achieve success from crypto. Maybe they are not yet getting the right work that can give them the income, and they need to search for another work.

When money is involved it get harder to leave even though you are losing you will be seeing that your profit is near. You can't make them to leave

What can I say about this - this is the decision of everyone where to go and what to do. If they don’t hear you, then do not try to prove something to them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Iamstrong said:

If a person is really interested in this topic, you can persuade him as much as you want, until he wants, he will not leave

Yes you are right!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

they should not loose hope. they can be guided well and can learn skills by themselves. they should not leave the crypto world. but can leave for some time in order to learn the skills and knowledge. after that again jump into this world and can earn a decent amount.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think to leave crypto the most effective way is to offer offline jobs with a definite income in accordance with the area that is mastered. slowly they ignored crypto which had not produced results and wasted energy and thought.