How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

Why do we have to leave the cryptocurrency? It's like our work, money users are not yet so popular. we must let everyone know it is a great step forward for mankind. with their convenience

In my opinion, if you teach him to trade using cryptography and invite him to join a crypto discussion forum, nothing is lost and I think he will find a lot of information about trade, investment, as well as the world in this forum. 

Actually it's as hard as it's seems to be simple. Investing into cryptocurrency is just like addiction. So to convince someone we have to show his failure statistics, by seeing that he might get convinced. Otherwise after very big loss he will leave it automatically.

Crypto is a profitable platform.its a free earning platform. You can earn free money here and you can earn from your investment. If you can earn here you have to knowledge.  

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

Well if your friends are attached to crypto they must have hope of getting something in return for all their hard work as you get success only after having experience in this field.

As for me whether I lose my funds I will never leave cryptoworld for any other job because this is actually a great way to earn income without much stress

Maybe your friends are doing wrong things or do some mistake that's why they always fail but you should advise them or suggest then how they overcame from it not telling then to leave crypto.

I don't think you can take a vacation if you want to make money by believing in crypto. You can't persuade them otherwise you can, if I want to remind them

On 12/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I think if you block them from using crypto it will never work. your best bet is to convert them into a campaign path as in this forum. maybe through this forum they can still make a profit but they do not need to invest.

Leaving in crypto is not a good idea because it has a lot of benefits that can give to us, maybe some lose their crypto because they don't have patient and don't know what to do to keep their crypto become more. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Why you want to make them leave cryptocurrency world? I think the joy of earning is here.

You should help them rather than make them leave. Everyone have their own skill and in this cryptocurrency world, they have a space to fulfill it.

To go, I just try to take care of my friends, please don't misunderstand. They waste time and money on something that can only be a dream. There are times when my friends as theirs....

To go, I just try to take care of my friends, please don't misunderstand. They waste time and money on something that can only be a dream. There are times when my friends as theirs....

On 12/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I don't really understand how can you even lose with bitcoin without getting greedy in margin trades, i am still on the win, from 2015. I have bought bitcoin during 2 bear runs. It's the matter of time frame, if they are losing now it doesn't mean they will lose in bigger time frame. Assuming that they aren't dealing with scams.

Well for me it is completely opposite I am trying to convince my friends to come to cryptocurrencies since Bitcoin was crush from $20,000 no one now trust in cryptocurrencies.

I will like to ask you, your understanding on what is called crypto. Well, asking your friends to leave crypto, should be considered as discouragement. My dear, the earlier the better for you to start gathering cryptocurrencies, because in to come, crypto will rule the world.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend always failed and you want to convinced that friend to leave crypto. Well, I say, let them be. They will finally be tired will all the losses and realized that there's no point in tying with no development or whatsoever. I liked how "never stop" trying vibe from your friend. But things, not always can go the way you want them too. CMIIW.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If the people will get loss than the profit they automatically leave the crypto market becasue so many peoples will believe that the crypto market is not the business it is a scam becasue they just make loss in their coins not getting any profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can't convince other to leave thing but you need to give an advise just that, apy of people feel that it is a war field so they always fight until.they lose that is not good but what we can do.

I think the traders who suffers always loss then we don't need to convince him to leave this market. He automatically leave this market. So don't worry and trade with low risk. 

Don't care about that you said you opinion and that will be enough their ways is not urs so just don't feel bad and stay cool.

Well i suggest if they are refusing you to leave the cryptocurrency world then just teach them how can they value their earnings and lead them what should they do  in able for them to earn more and get profit rather than loosing.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:56 PM, hmind said:

You should try to show him how you make money or profits in crypto. At least maybe he will try your way and I think it's better than saying he left the world. Crypto.

If you want to tell your contacts to push absent from cryptocurrency, you be inflicted with to inform them numerous behavior to start gone from cryptocurrency, as you know how to impart by liability a little freelancing and lifelike strategy logo design, you container make a assortment of revenue on the filing site. And encourage them to be taught individuals errands Wren

We can scare people into using crypto restrictions. However I do not want to persuade people to leave the crypto. Crypto is released in a variety of ways to persuade people.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Badman001 said:

There are two way that a newbie may be easily Loos their money

They come in contact of scammers sites

Or by doing trasing

If u have good experience in cryoto then their is to less chance to loss the money. 

by now consequently why they finish it helps a grouping to grasp an other sources of income, but a qualities who had a fate of loses and debt be capable of plug via crypto as they cannot fee any longer by means of crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:55 AM, Cryptonit said:

But how are they not getting money?  Everyone else is getting theirs, right? I’m not having any problems either

If you invite people in crypto world so this forum is best way because this forum like a crypto book of newbies 😍